Conquest Lunatic PME

Shrimpica

Jo, everyone!

A few days ago i just finished my Lunatic run, and my 4th Conquest run in total. And what better way to have some more fun with the game and making it a bit unique except with editing stuff?

I will be using FEFTwiddler to edit the save file, so i can only edit the units after they are recruited, but here we go!

Rules:

1. M Corrin, since i hate Jakob. You can choose name, boon/bane and class.

2. Give me a dancer. Doesn't have to be Azura, but i don't wanna imagine Conquest Luna without a Dancer xD

3. To have atlest one staffer early game, Felicia has to be a promoted staff using class. Doesn't have to be a maid, though.

4. You can change Base Stats aslong as the Total stays the same. However, you can't give any of the stats to Luck (other way around allowed). I will change stats using stat averages and base stat changes if no base stat change is given. For STR/MAG the higher stat will go to the primary weapon of the class, unless it's a dual class. Sadly, i can't change growths. 

5. For each character, you can pick 5 Skills, 2 unpromoted(lvl1/10) and 3 prmoted (lvl5/10/15). Since i won't be heart sealing, since you will be choosing the class path for each character, i gave myself 1 extra skill for each. I will be equipping/editing in those skills after reaching the appropiate levels, i won't be using Skills given naturally by classes. Only skills that can benefit the character can be used. So no Bowfaire on a Mage, or staff savant on an Archer, for example. Mozu can't lose have  aptitude replaced, since she would be super weak without it. Dancer must've inspiring song as lvl10 skill. I also need someone with Locktouch, obviously xD

6. DLC/Enemy only classes and skills are available. You can decide the class and the promotion for every unit.

7. For Kids, you can choose one skill they can inherit from each parent + 3 skills.

8. If you want, you can replace the join item of each character with an item of your choice (i will replace after map is over). If no item is given, i will just replace with an appropiate item of the same rank/power (If a sword using became lance using, the iron sword would be replaced with iron lance, for example. Legendary weapons with some of those strong enemy only weapons, etc).

And i think that's it xd

Units:

1- Kaga, Astral Dragon, Clever/Sickly, Clarity/Warp/Death Blow/Agressor/Draconic Hex, -1HP/-1Def/-1Res/-1Str/+3Mag/+1Skl

2- Felicia, Hoshido Noble, Quick Salve/Magic+2/Lunge/Dual Guarder/Galeforce, Levin Sword/Dragon Stone/Bloom Festal, C Swords/D Staves/D Dragonstone, Dragon blood.

3- Arthur, Fighter -> Berserker, Vantage/Strengthtaker/Axefaire/Shurikenbreaker/Sol, Iron Axe/Arthur Axe, +4 STR, -2 HP, -2 Res

4- Selena, Songstress, Aptitude/Inspiring Song/CounterMagic/Warp/Replicate, Guard Naginata/Dual Naginata/Concoction

5- Elise, Wyvern Rider -> Malig Knight, Aptitude/Divine Shield/Axefaire/Defensetaker/Quickdraw, Iron Axe/Bolt Axe, 21HP/9Str/6Mag/8Skl/10Spd/6Lck/10Def/6Res,

6- Laslow, Mercenary -> Hero, Defense +2/Natural Cover/Savage Blow/Bow Breaker/Resistance +2, -2Lck/+2Spd

7- Silas, Samurai -> Master of Arms, Dancing blade/Gamble/Rend Heaven/Duelist Blow/Awakening, +2Spd/+1Skl/-2Def/-1Res

8- Benny, Sky Knight -> Falco Knight, Lucky 7/Aegis/Lancefaire/Countermagic/Bow Breaker, same stats.

9- Camilla, Oni Chieftain, Seal Skills x 5, equalize Mag/Str and Def/Res

10- Flora, Spear Master, Strengthtaker/Quixotic/Ignis/Aggressor/Lancefaire, Subaki's Pike+3, ~39HP/27Str/11Mag/26Skl/15Spd/0Lck/16Def/16Res

11- Peri, Dark Flier, Elbow Room/Shelter/Bow Breaker/Heartseeker/Maelefic Aura, Bolt Naginata, +10Mag/-7Str/-3Lck, C Lances

12- Odin, Grandmaster, Shadowgift/Vantage/Heartseeker/Tomefaire/Life and Death, Nosferatu/Killing edge, +2Mag/Def/-2Lck/Res, C Swords

13- Nyx, Shrine Maiden -> War Priestess, Paragon/Inspiration/Bow Faire/Staff Savant/Hit/Avo +20, Sun Festal/Freeze/Silence, +4Skl/+1Spd/+1Mag/-1Str/-3Lck/-1Res/-1Def, D Staves C Bows

14- Niles, Ninja -> Mechanist, Draconic Hex/Lock touch/Strength Taker/Luna/Shurikenfaire, Iron Shuriken, same stats

15- Sophie, Archer -> Sniper, Paragon/Hoshidian Unity/Quixotic/Inheritance:Rend Heaven/Replicate, Mother: Selena

16- Midory, Outlaw -> Adventurer, Move+1/Renewal/Luna/Inheritance: Pass/Seal Def, Mother: Camilla

Edited by Father Shrimpas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, time to get disowned!

Let's go with Arthur! I'll not change his class.

Unpromoted skills: Self-destruct Vantage, (Lv. 1) Strengthtaker (Lv.10)

Promoted skills: Axefaire, (Lv. 1) Shurikenbreaker, (Lv. 10) Sol (Lv. 15)

Base stat changes: -2 res, -2 HP + 4 Strength

Equipment: Uh...Iron axe, Arthur's axe

---------

As for Percy, I guess he can pick up Strengthtaker from Arthur, and then Rally movement, Rally Luck and Miracle!

If I can change the child stats, I'd like to take

-4 defense, -2 HP, -1 res

Because I guess I feel that having rally movement is kinda good enough without being really good at combat.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh boy, time to get disowned!

Let's go with Arthur! I'll not change his class.

Unpromoted skills: Self-destruct Vantage, (Lv. 1) Strengthtaker (Lv.10)

Promoted skills: Axefaire, (Lv. 1) Shurikenbreaker, (Lv. 10) Sol (Lv. 15)

Base stat changes: -2 res, -2 HP + 4 Strength

Equipment: Uh...Iron axe, Arthur's axe

Got it!
Which class should he promote to? Berserker or Hero?

Also, only 1 unit per member, so if someone else chooses Percy they will decide on his fate^^

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Got it!
Which class should he promote to? Berserker or Hero?

Let's go with Berserker.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Also, only 1 unit per member, so if someone else chooses Percy they will decide on his fate^^

Oh, sorry!

Wait, so this is basically Conquest but you can tamper with Unit's Classes and Skills and stuff? Huh, that's cool. Out of curiosity, can you alter max Weapon Proficiency a Class has access to? If so you should definitely buff your Songstress to better than C Lances, that always killed Azura's usefulness for me.

On behalf of Otts then, make Selena your Songstress(see, I'm being nice, you can have your Dancer at a measly Chapter 10) and give her...hm...Aptitude for her Lv1, I think, then of course your Dancer Skill for Lv10...how about Countermagic for third Skill, Warp for fourth, and finally Replicate? As for her join items...I believe Guard Naginata is a D rank, trade her Swords out for it and...Dual Naginata, I think it's D as well. Upgrade the Vulnerary to a Concoction.

Also, if Niles is picked, then can someone pick one of the capturable bosses? I always look for a chance to make a plug for Nichol.

3 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

can you alter max Weapon Proficiency a Class has access to

sadly not.

I can change stats, skills, items, etc.

But can't do gameplay or balance changes, since what i am doing is changing the save file, not the game

2 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

4. You can change Base Stats aslong as the Total stays the same. However, you can't give any of the stats to Luck (other way around allowed).

So we can take from luck, correct? I thought we couldn’t at first, this might just save my idea.

Since i won't be heart sealing,

Do you mean heart seals specifically or you won’t be sealing into other classes at all and just straight up editing the class they join in as well as their skills?

Also apologizes in advance for my idea while I await a response before finalizing xD

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So we can take from luck, correct?

yup!

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do you mean heart seals specifically or you won’t be sealing into other classes at all and just straight up editing the class they join in as well as their skills?

After i finish their join chapter i will edit their classes and skills (since i don't think i can edit a suspend point, i will try though), and will equip skills then at appropiate levels.

I will only heart seal if some of the units chosen can access to their chosen class with a heart seal.

But i won't be using heart seals to learn skills, as an example, like i usually do.

2 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

5. For each character, you can pick 5 Skills, 2 unpromoted(lvl1/10) and 3 prmoted (lvl5/10/15).

Does this mean we can pick any skill for the unit to receive at each of those levels or that the skill they receive at each of those levels has to be a skill they would get at that level? This should be my last question!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Does this mean we can pick any skill for the unit to receive at each of those levels or that the skill they receive at each of those levels has to be a skill they would get at that level? This should be my last question!

You can pick any skill from the skill pool, including enemy and DLC ones.

Alright I can’t decide if this idea is good or not so I’m just gonna throw it out there, and you said in the chat thread if anyone wants to make your life H-E-double hockey sticks so I’ll just go for it. With basically no limitations I decided to just take (one of) my favorite characters (read: one of the few good ones) and the coolest class imo, polish it up, and see what happened. The end result was:

Elise!

Class:......malig knight.... yeah...... since she joins unpromoted, and there is only one class that promotes into malig knight, she would have to go wyvern rider -> malig knight....

Bases: (rearranged, with the same total of course), 21 HP, 9 strength, 6 magic, 8 skill, 10 speed, 6 luck, 10 defense, 6 res (not counting res + 2 which you would probably get rid of anyway).... if only you could change growths huh? xD

Skills: Aptitude (level 1 skill), Divine Shield..? (level 10), Axefaire (level 5), Defense Taker (level 10), Quick Draw (level 15)

Good luck xD

I feel like I could have done better with the skills...

Edit: replace heal and freeze staves with iron axe and... hand axe I guess

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

thanks xD

I think she could work out nicely if i lever her up a bit at the start!

Oh yay!

I’ve never done one of these before, so I was afraid you might reject it for being too bad haha

She is saved by divine shield being OP

Edited by Sooks

Laslow - No class change

Promotion - Hero

Unpromoted skills: Defense +2 (Lv. 1), Natural Cover (Lv.10)

Promoted skills: Savage Blow, (Lv. 5), Bowbreaker (Lv. 10), Resistance +2 (Lv. 15)

Base stat changes: -2 Lck, +2 Spd

Good luck!

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Laslow - No class change

Unpromoted skills: Defense +2 (Lv. 1), Natural Cover (Lv.10)

Promoted skills: Savage Blow, (Lv. 5), Bowbreaker (Lv. 10), Resistance +2 (Lv. 15)

Base stat changes: -2 Lck, +2 Spd

Good luck!

which class should he promote to? Bow Knight or Hero?

Hmhmhm... Giving everyone quite a bit of power, aren't you? May as well join in.

Silas: Samurai -> Master of Arms

Skills: Lv1 Dancing Blade, Lv10 Gamble, Lv5 Rend Heaven, Lv10 Duelists Blow, Lv15 Awakening

Stats: +1 Skill, +2 Spd, -2 Def, and -1 Res

6 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

3. To have atlest one staffer early game, Felicia has to be a promoted staff using class. Doesn't have to be a maid, though.

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Also, if Niles is picked, then can someone pick one of the capturable bosses? I always look for a chance to make a plug for Nichol.

These two requests leave me extremely conflicted, but I ultimately decided to pick a new class for Felicia. I'm not entirely sure how this will affect her unpromoted skills, but I'm sure it will all work out.

Felicia is now a Hoshido Noble.

Unpromoted Skills:

• Level 1: Quick Salve
  • Level 10: Magic +2

Promoted Skills:

• Level 5: Lunge
  • Level 10: Dual Guarder
  • Level 15: Galeforce

Not Skills:

• Inventory: Levin Sword, Dragonstone, Bloom Festal
  • Weapon Ranks: C Swords, D Dragonstones, D Staves
Edited by AnonymousSpeed

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

These two requests leave me extremely conflicted, but I ultimately decided to pick a new class for Felicia. I'm not entirely sure how this will affect her unpromoted skills, but I'm sure it will all work out.

Felicia is now a Hoshido Noble.

Unpromoted Skills:

• Level 1: Quick Salve
  • Level 10: Magic +2

Promoted Skills:

• Level 5: Lunge
  • Level 10: Dual Guarder
  • Level 15: Galeforce

Not Skills:

• Inventory: Levin Sword, Dragonstone, Bloom Festal
  • Weapon Ranks: C Swords, D Dragonstones, D Staves

Oohh this sounds like fun^^

I just hope the game doesn't go weird with non manketes using dragonstone, but eh, i will deal with it when the time comes^^

6 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Oohh this sounds like fun^^

I just hope the game doesn't go weird with non manketes using dragonstone, but eh, i will deal with it when the time comes^^

I am hoping it is.

I'm sure it will be fiiiiiiiiine. I mean, I'm not sure, but how bad could it be?

Hey, can you save edit Felicia to have dragon vein powers? There's an item for that so it should be possible.

I saw this one pic on Twitter and thought it was cursed, my least fav character with my top fav class: Sky Knight Arthur.

But since someone already suggested Arthur, how about Sky Knight Benny? LOL.

Sky Knight Benny:

Bases: Same. For extra fun. A tanky Pegasus Knight.

Unpromoted skills:

• Lvl 1 - Lucky 7
  • Lvl 10 - Aegis

Promoted skills:

• Lvl 5 - Lancefaire
  • Lvl 10 - Countermagic
  • Lvl 15 - Bowbreaker

I was gonna say Beastbane for one of the skills, but I have no idea if that would stack with a Beast Killer haha. Regardless, Benny will look graceful A-F on that Pegasus tbh

Edited by Tenma

9 minutes ago, Tenma said:

Sky Knight Benny:

Bases: Same. For extra fun. A tanky Pegasus Knight.

Ayy reminds me of Vanessa in midori hack "secretly a general"

Btw, which promotion, Falco Knight or Kinshi?

11 minutes ago, Tenma said:

I was gonna say Beastbane for one of the skills, but I have no idea if that would stack with a Beast Killer haha.

Thing with beastbane it only works while user is in beast form iirc, so no stacking