The Legend of Kaga: Tales of a Conquest Lunatic PME

Welcome everyone to this small LP of mine!

Some of might have seen my PME Thread (where you can also see all the changes) over on the Fates Subforum, and after finally getting all 16 of units, and some asking around, i decided to do a small LP! It won't be a detailed one, but i will try to post pics of my general strategy and of interesting events happening!

For this post, i have only a small introduction. I went and edited my units right after the route split.

Our Main Character, the Man himself, Kaga!

Spoiler

qweuibf.png

Somehow, in his way to infiltrate IS' games, he became... a fish dragon?

Spoiler

hUObGXe.png

What's interesting about this unit is that it has access to 1-5 range attacks and heal, but can't double attack or Attack stance. Can still pair up, though! Although the Bonuses are abysmal, really.

Following Kaga in his adventures, his loyal servant disguised herself as a lord!

Spoiler

wtQa4oG.png

She knows that they've got trouble with how her lord became a fish and all, hence she is going all out with her magical arsenal!

This is the start of a chaotic adventure, and i hope as much fun as i will have, you all will be entertained as well!

Index:

Edited by Father Shrimpas

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

hUObGXe.png

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

Can't wait to see all the chaos that will unfold!

9 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Hide contents

hUObGXe.png

"You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to ask if you should".

11 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Hide contents

hUObGXe.png

Must have been playing too much Seaman...

seaman.0.jpg

11 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

This is the start of a chaotic adventure, and i hope as much fun as i will have, you all will be entertained as well!

This is going to be a wild ride...

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Must have been playing too much Seaman...

seaman.0.jpg

This is going to be a wild ride...

14 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Reveal hidden contents

hUObGXe.png

WTF!? That's... IDK how or what to feel 'bout... those things. Cursed, cursed things shall be born of this. Oh, wait. It already has.

Episode 1: Monster Ambush

On his way to gather more allies to create his own game, Kaga get's ambushed by Monsters created by IS.

Spoiler

35TVhPv.png

Conquest's first Map after the route split. Usually, it's map that teaches you when is the right time to use attack stance, and when to use defence stance, but it's a bit different with our weird group!

Also Kaga can't tank, and Felicia doesn't have Demoiselle, so classic Corrin + Felicia won't work...

Spoiler

0n2n5Ee.png

Felicia's first Lvlup. Not what i would call pleasing ngl

Spoiler

68D8KqX.png

We are getting swarmed...

Spoiler

iYYzPev.png
LMDyWEI.png

Amazing Level ups!

Spoiler

OUsHDhT.png

And a new skill, which will be equipped after the map, due to limitations...

Spoiler

98fYV2q.png

Finally some help against IS tyranny!

Spoiler

lcZsX49.png

Status after a few turns

Spoiler

U5gUlME.png

With Felicia one shotting stuff and taking no damage with Elise's personal!

Spoiler

hvW1btK.png
Bj8fvyv.png
dllb9NL.png
3xuj2dD.png

Some good Lvlups while exterminating monsters

Spoiler

FyqSxUE.png

And with those lvlups Dragon Felicia can now one shot without Elise's help and finish the Map!

qTwDe3Z.png

Gained units after edits:

Spoiler

nthIzUF.png
DLDL5wh.png
Buj64wn.png

Next: The Legendary Bowzinator...?

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Episode 1: Monster Ambush

On his way to gather more allies to create his own game, Kaga get's ambushed by Monsters created by IS.

IS is the one ambushing Kaga? Payback for all those years eh? xD

16 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Bj8fvyv.png

Elise got strength? Good! She’s gonna need it...

19 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

nthIzUF.png

Y’know, looking at her now, she really doesn’t seem so bad.

19 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Next: The Legendary Bowzinator...?

An archer being good on Kaga’s side? 4mndDY6.jpg

I get the feeling that with the skills that Elise is going to get and with how good she tends to be as a wyvern rider anyway she's going to end up being one of the best units. I'm quite curious to see how Arthur will turn out. My prediction is that he'll be useful in the early-game but will probably fall off later on.

8 minutes ago, deskita said:

I get the feeling that with the skills that Elise is going to get and with how good she tends to be as a wyvern rider anyway she's going to end up being one of the best units. I'm quite curious to see how Arthur will turn out. My prediction is that he'll be useful in the early-game but will probably fall off later on.

I think the hit rate might be a problem, due to Elise generally low Skl. 

As for Arthur, he is the one i had to save from Death the most in ch7, again due to hitrates. Although lack of gamble might help here.

Might give them a Bronze Axe. Maybe.

11 minutes ago, deskita said:

Wait Elise is good as wyvern rider? What?

6 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I think the hit rate might be a problem, due to Elise generally low Skl. 

And axes...

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

Wyvern -> Malig Knight

With nuclear Mag and high speed

Hmm... I need to try that next Conquest play through (assuming I’m not brave enough to try lunatic).

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Hmm... I need to try that next Conquest play through (assuming I’m not brave enough to try lunatic).

Thing is, Elise is the only staffer you get after Felicia until like ch 16 or something, unless you do some reclassing.

Less than 2 staffers in conquest is ugh... hard xD

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Elise is awesome as a Malig Knight, I usually use her until she promotes then immediately jump her over.

I'm looking forward to this, it looks most interesting. Kind of makes me want to figure out how to do this myself.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Elise is awesome as a Malig Knight, I usually use her until she promotes then immediately jump her over.

Huh. And here I picked Malig Knight Elise because one of my favorite fates characters and the coolest class..

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Huh. And here I picked Malig Knight Elise because one of my favorite fates characters and the coolest class..

It's a pretty good combination to pick, I'd definitely recommend trying a playthrough with her some time!

13 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

FEFTwiddler is a save editor for Fates, and pretty much the only software i am using.

Well, Citra makes it easy to locate the save files as well

Interesting. Unfortunately I'm stuck on Mac, so it'd take a little more fiddling around to work out. I'll keep it in mind though.

Episode 1x: The Legendary Bowzinator...?

On his way to gather Ice allies for his fight against IS, Kaga hears rumors about a legendary unit hiding in a village and disguising itself as a person named Mozu. Hoping to gather more Allies, Kaga heads into the village....

Spoiler

Oh3aTJU.png

Mozu's Paralogue. Usually it's used to either train some units up or to train Mozu up by feeding her the whole map and making her strong...

We are gonna use it to train some of our units up and try to get Elise to C Rank Axes for that sweet sweet Bolt Axe

Spoiler

YJ5yo5C.png

Split my party as follows: Silas, Arthur and Felicia headed left and using attack stance to clear the way, while Elise, Effie (who will be only backpack until enough PME units to fill deployment slots appear) and Kaga headed bottom. Kaga mostly stayed in the back and used his ranged attacks and heals.

Spoiler

mhuDwcp.png
MtG2J3w.png

Some amazing Levelups from our girls...

but more importantly....

Spoiler

xldsQ1T.png

That means Kaga learns Warp! Which means i can make a certain part of the next chapter much easier (namely the 3 Villages part) without using one of the Path bonus shoes! I will need to buy a Freeze staff though since Elise's got replaced by a Bolt Axe, which is costly....

Spoiler

WC1HjSb.png

Myrmidon_Lvlup.png

Arthur also got a Lvlup, which was ok iirc, but i forgot to take a pic xD

Spoiler

gH4uRCd.png

We continue heading down and left, killing monsters in our way we found Mozu....

Kaga approaches and...

Spoiler

MnznCyz.png
AMiXmzM.png

And so she gets sent to the Bench...

hopefully people like my edited stuff xD

We continue clearing the map and...

Spoiler

2OPGwc6.png

Elise.Lvlup

Spoiler

pVH23Ck.png

Now Elise faces the boss to try and get some (W)EXP...

Spoiler

EW7kV7n.png
thlxGIQ.png

While not enough not get C-rank yet, albeit close, she and Felicia got more amazing lvlups...

Next: Frozen Lands and Dragon Veins

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Inb4 he’s edited Mozu to be the final boss instead of Takumi.

Lmao i wish i could do that, but i can't, since i only edit the save files and not game data

if i was able to edit the game data though i would totally do it xD (and add Kaga's pic haha)

Spoiler
Spoiler

68D8KqX.png

We are getting swarmed...

Oh you are editing some of the dialogue as well (at least in post...)

Spoiler

U5gUlME.png

With Felicia one shotting stuff and taking no damage with Elise's personal!

That is impressive (especially needing the +1 damage from Elise's personal to pull this off)

nthIzUF.png
DLDL5wh.png
Buj64wn.png

Shame the way you are changing them only happens after you get them (although I guess that will keep my edit from weirding out chapter 10 too much)

2 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Episode 1x: The Legendary Bowzinator...?

On his way to gather Ice allies for his fight against IS, Kaga hears rumors about a legendary unit hiding in a village and disguising itself as a person named Mozu. Hoping to gather more Allies, Kaga heads into the village....

Two updates in a day? Man you are LPing through this fast.

Kaga approaches and...

Hide contents

MnznCyz.png
AMiXmzM.png

And so she gets sent to the Bench...

Well those latter images shrunk a lot. Also the meta dialogue (and blatant chance to showoff an endgame Bowzu), rather amuse me.

Now Elise faces the boss to try and get some (W)EXP...

Hide contents

EW7kV7n.png
thlxGIQ.png

While not enough not get C-rank yet, albeit close, she and Felicia got more amazing lvlups...

It takes a lot of work to get there, but that Bolt Axe is really nice on Elise.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

She ended up the slayer of Anankos in my Lunatic Revelations PMU. On a normal playthrough, waiting til she is promoted to go straight to Malig Knight (thanks to tome access) is probably the better idea, as she has to rely on her embarrassing strength until she hits C rank axe (and buying a bolt axe) if you class change while prepromoted, which takes a lot of effort.