The Legend of Kaga: Tales of a Conquest Lunatic PME

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Oh you are editing some of the dialogue as well (at least in post...)

Extreme paint skills xD

But yeah i will try to edit dialogues here and there to make something that will amuse you all, i hope xD

Shame the way you are changing them only happens after you get them

Yeah...

There's a software to edit game files directly, but it seems to be really hard and complex to use. Save file editing is much more easier and direct.

Two updates in a day? Man you are LPing through this fast.

Chapters are also still small haha

I bet when we get into ch10 is when it will start to slow down, with alot of gameovers xD

Infact ch10 without any Archers in my team really scares me...

I might do 2 or 3 chapters today, even.

Well those latter images shrunk a lot

Forum doesn't like 'long' images. Just click to get real size 😉

Edited by Father Shrimpas

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 2: Frozen Lands and Dragon Veins

Kaga, hearing about a group of supporters hidden in the Ice village, goes there to meet and recruit them, however what he finds instead is resistance from the leadership of said village, and dragon verins he wouldn't need to use if all goes according to plan.

Spoiler

TjrizON.png

Conquest ch.8, a defeat boss maps with some tricks.

First of all, as you can see, this map has 5 villages. To get maximum rewards, you need to get to 3 of them, however...

Spoiler

tufLKtB.png

Enemies will also try to reach the village, and if they do, they get reinforcements from them. As you can see, the enemies are placed in such a way that they reach 2 of the villages pretty easily and most likely before you, and player starts near one, so you have to race for the other 2 Villages. however i have a small trick to make the chapter quite a bit easier,. which i will show you a bit later.

Spoiler

RsFSEza.png

For the Boss, we have a Nosferatu Vantage boss. Very Dangerous, however we have Astral breath, which makes it quite a bit easier xD

Spoiler

dnvuCjX.png

We also got Flora as a sub Boss, who is not only dangerous thanks to her personal, but also comes with a Freeze staff...

Yeah, from now on we will be seeing Enemy Staff users almost every chapter.  And they are all dangerous.

Thankfully Status effect only last 1 turn and there's no Berserk staff xD

Spoiler

gEkkSF1.png
E9XXFx4.png

At the start of the map, i use the just learned warp for Kaga and Freeze the guy near the 2nd Village. This allows me to kill him fast and removes one of the most difficult parts of the map, mainly the reinforcements that appear from this village, and thus be able to take my time since all 3 eastern villages are mine. I will let the enemy take the 2 western villages and spawn reinforcements so i can get exp.

Note that you don't need Warp or PME to do this. As long as you have Corrin with 7 Mov (Heart seal to Wyvern or Cav, for example), you can pair a staffer up to him and let the staffer reach the needed tile to freeze that guy (which is 7 tiles away from him).

It's what i used in my legit Lunatic run before the pme haha.

Spoiler

EjKr8eB.png
jJzP8NJ.png
LVrRlCv.png
Yd3VIKF.png

We get to the first village and get some new peeps.

Spoiler

Q2XuM2G.png

I split my party up and start killing some peeps

Spoiler

K6EZxfv.png
iUjbsRe.png
fyVNWH9.png

I love attack stanc!

Spoiler

UseQnGh.png

And another Village!

Spoiler

qpEuTtT.png

Frozen by her sister smh

Spoiler

UK7eKpC.png

I spot exp Ü

Spoiler

bJb1co5.png

3rd Village, get! No unfunny edit this time since i forgot to take a pic...

Spoiler

0dDygFT.png

Still frozen, however Felicia takes no damage from the mages, the Axe guys however...

Well, one of them has 23 ATK + Quickdraw, which is 27 ATK, so i need to be careful, as he will deal 15 Damage to Dragon Felicia.

Spoiler

fNCTvyp.png
rwMHTdq.png
HnkHnDH.png

Elise reaches C Axes and starts to kick even more ass, and Silans continues on his bad lvlups....

Spoiler

spxNY7z.png

All Freezes used! Thankfully no staff savant early on xD

That would've been hell...

Time to go in!

Spoiler

a7fmKGQ.png

Felicia's amazing lvlup continue! She also gets Dual guarder now!

Spoiler

jRjzjak.png
z7SCsEr.png

Attack stance is a double edged Sword. Exactly why i love it  ❤️ 

Spoiler

jAkBArZ.png
Gh1nJu4.png

Aptitiude at Work....

Spoiler

wj51XLm.png

Random 2% Crit

Spoiler

fvpUdBz.png
98HIjy9.png
VdsPPnQ.png
9jAQmG3.png
YZzAc0u.png

Boss fights and Dialogues, where Silas missed an 80% dual attack and thus Nosferatu made the boss survive! But i defeated him next turn anyway xD

Spoiler

DwZwV0c.png
pii46mP.png

Lvlup and 10k Gold!

Units gained after edit:

Spoiler

vVWT575.png
N8k04Rk.png

Next: Otherwordly Invasion

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

For the Boss, we have a Nosferatu Vantage boss. Very Dangerous, however we have Astral breath, which makes it quite a bit easier xD

Oh wow, no kidding, being able to out-range his counter makes this so much easier.

Hide contents

EjKr8eB.png
jJzP8NJ.png
LVrRlCv.png
Yd3VIKF.png

We get to the first village and get some new peeps.

I am really amused by this whole Kaga retaking the franchise with the help of the elitist side story. (I am with you Kaga, retake the franchise you horrifying fish-man-dragon.)

Hide contents

UseQnGh.png

Lol

Hide contents

fNCTvyp.png

Hide contents

wj51XLm.png

Random 2% Crit

I am kinda curious if that enemy would have had any crit avoid. Was this low chance crit only possible thanks to his personal skill?

Spoiler

fNCTvyp.png
rwMHTdq.png

I knew the bolt axe was a good idea! Even though I somewhat hindered her magic to pick up her strength because I vastly underestimated for how long she would be needing it, her magic should quickly pick up thanks to her bonkers growth and aptitude. She should still be able to cap it before promotion, because I’m assuming wyvern rider has a lower magic cap.

But I’m also assuming that a bolt axe has a higher might than an iron axe anyway.

Episode 3: Otherwordly Invasion

Kaga, while resting in his secret otherdimensional base, suddenly get's ambushed by forces he has no knowledge of, neither belonging to Nintendo or IS.

Spoiler

SseO41P.png

Invasion 1, you know the drill, shouldn't be so bad, and will allow us to get some exp.

I split my forces, with Elise going left and taking care of the cavalary, Felicia and Kaga taking care of the Swordsman at the bottom, and the rest dealing with the Wyverns...

Spoiler

gdGPVFz.png
MgIfVJv.png

Odin's personal in action, and his first lvlup. No Str, Mag, or Spd. Ofc.

Spoiler

U0RCGiZ.png

Magic, rising!

However while killing stuff and not being careful, i...

Spoiler

psSCSjF.png

miscalculated and got Felicia killed....

Tfw first reset in Invasion 1 xD

I resetted and followed a similiar tactic, while calculating stuff this time xD

Spoiler

EuoJC4T.png
ucelEs0.png

Arthur misses a 91% and gets a bad lvlup...

Spoiler

wYXbj4f.png
2aS5GkL.png

On the other hand Elise is on fire with her amazing lvlups, and Silas finally got a good one.

Odin and Felicia also get their lvlups that they got before the reset.

Spoiler

LL47Rqf.png

Niles takes care of the boss and finishes the chapter.

After fending off the invasion, Kaga heads to a fort where he heard there is a rescue staff. He knows that in his fight he will need it. Maybe he will even got some allies along the way.

Spoiler

FmBzubV.png

Conquest Chapter 9. This is one is usually nasty. The combination of Seal defence Lancers + Archers, the Archers guarding Haitaka covering the mid-map, and...

Spoiler

ieZOkTe.png

the Enfeeble staff Maiden. In every run i tend to reset here a couple of times, let's see if this is gonna be the case here...

Spoiler

zdLPhX4.png
8OTFplR.png

Nyx and Azura and their opinion on the current state of the game.

Spoiler

VB7Tsv6.png

...i think Astral Breath might break this map in two xD

Spoiler

QJsUKUL.png

Divine_Shield.png

With the help of Elise i was able to clear the beginning Area pretty easily, and after doing that....

Spoiler

layVj6U.png
xkAQJUY.png
UeayOr0.png
tMRuDtZ.png
XXpFrpY.png
ij10lQb.png
davDubi.png
YRscZQE.png
EEaGjDF.png
7oG4LLI.png

Kaga talks with Nyx!

Spoiler

HNZpm1i.png

I use Astral Breath to Snipe the Archers and the enfeeble maiden, completely breaking the map...

however, while doing that i completely forgot about Azura and the guy following her, and almost got Felicia killed...

Spoiler

wukyu8F.png

thankfully, she evaded the dual attack that would've killed her. Atta girl, Felicia! No 82% can hit you!

Spoiler

UDJqJAm.png
kvv5725.png

Best girl Elise get's another amazing level up, and Niles get's a good one as well..

Spoiler

ITjISs4.png

Using Astral Breath i was able to snipe the guy following Azura as well, and...

Spoiler

fdTR4VK.png

Use Azura's Chest key to get the reason why Kaga is here in the first place, the rescue Staff. I need Niles at lvl10 asap so he gets Locktouch.

Spoiler

qusDsWu.png
DUnYLTA.pngu05BLJZ.png

Trying to get the perfect combination to capture Haitaka. TIL capturing doesn't work with Attack stance, though!

Also, sometimes i forget this game has bonkers Thrones, since there's always alot of stuff you can use to overcome that, including supports and skills, but using Arthur is sure to remind me of that. 

Spoiler

ovc55oj.png
d6u8P92.png
llclDoQ.png

Niles captures Haitaka and Kaga seizes, finishing the Map.

Units gained, after edit:

Spoiler

Jchp3pH.png

Next: Traitor 1.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I am really amused by this whole Kaga retaking the franchise with the help of the elitist side story. (I am with you Kaga, retake the franchise you horrifying fish-man-dragon.)

26 minutes ago, Trycex said:

I don't gonna lie, this is pure gold i like it soo much, those edited dialogue are amazing!(i laughed so much that give me cough)

kaga's epic crusade must be continue!

I am glad you all are liking this^^

1 hour ago, Sooks said:
Spoiler

But I’m also assuming that a bolt axe has a higher might than an iron axe anyway.

yes, Bolt Axe has 14 Mt compared to Iron axe's 8. Not that the comparison is apt, since Bolt Axe is magical and all

Spoiler

xkAQJUY.png

Looks like kaga is worry about the new dark mage customs

UeayOr0.png

Nyx use Counter attack, is super effective!

EEaGjDF.png

together we ride starts sound

You plan to use haikata or just capture him for the sake of capture him? 

BTW even if the dark mages have awful outfits, their battle animation are cool(well the sorcerer at least).

9 minutes ago, Trycex said:

You plan to use haikata or just capture him for the sake of capture him? 

Haitaka wasn't chosen for the PME (you can see Units and edits here), but i might use him until i get enough units from the PME to fill all deployment slots, like i am doing with Effie atm....

If i can persuade him fast enough to join me before the others come haha

59 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This story already holds my attention better than the Fates games. Keep it up, please!

I agree with the sentiment, but it does hold my attention. If only because of the train-wreak factor.

SF SERIOUSLY!! Just work properly.

I get that feeling.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wYXbj4f.png
2aS5GkL.png

On the other hand Elise is on fire with her amazing lvlups, and Silas finally got a good one.

More of this, Silas, more of this! Become the true Master of Arms!

Reveal hidden contents

layVj6U.png
xkAQJUY.png
UeayOr0.png
tMRuDtZ.png
XXpFrpY.png
ij10lQb.png
davDubi.png
YRscZQE.png
EEaGjDF.png
7oG4LLI.png

Kaga talks with Nyx!

... Has anyone ever got what Kaga thinks of modern FE? Any interviews or quotes to hand?  I'd imagine he hates it, but ya never know.

Units gained, after edit:

Reveal hidden contents

Jchp3pH.png

0 Luck. I see. We have another Arthur on our hands.

7 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

... Has anyone ever got what Kaga thinks of modern FE? Any interviews or quotes to hand?  I'd imagine he hates it, but ya never know.

“I was initially strongly against all these changes to my series, but after seeing Edelgard’s legs I just couldn’t resist. This game is great!” -Kaga, probably

Episode 4: Traior 1

Kaga, hearing rumors of a certain rainbow lawyer that might help him get his series back, head there, however, on his way there, he comes face to face with his nemesis...

Spoiler

9ZymbQQ.png

You know what it is, i know what it is, everyone knows! It's chapter 10 time! I think i am gonna suffer quite a bit this chapter due to the lack of Archers, making the pegasi a nightmare...

But first, let's tonic everyone up!

Spoiler

y2HR57T.png

Paid like 8k gold to tonic everyone up xD. I dont wanna imagine this chapter without Tonics...

Spoiler

YP6myVO.png
KAPBI3K.png
jFOqSpM.png
BiALRqc.png
WRzGKWl.png
ZCaFSXB.png

Pre chapter dialogue, unfunny edited edition.

Spoiler

eo2rnju.png
KTmqHBT.png
1LBSg6Y.png

The Bosses of this chapter. I don't think i can ever in my life reach Maeda Takumi before he uses his Dragon Vein to screw me over...

Spoiler

BOCFHzu.png

My Plan!

Spoiler

EORZosa.png
ZZfBKr1.png

Getting the Master Seal and 10k gold.

Spoiler

vHDAxfu.png

Elise being an absolute unit

Spoiler

TiaVrLJ.png

Status, Turn 2. Odin will become N O S F E O D I N, Elise will keep killing stuff, while Kaga snipes with his breath and Felicia with her Levin Sword from behind the wall.

Spoiler

RLNZp6p.png

Nice lvlup!

Spoiler

6xODF6m.pngJwxLf1s.png
tZJKZ3N.png
6ltL6k4.png
yXZxlBS.png

Some reinforcements!

Spoiler

8Ff45au.png

Status, Turn 3. Everything still going fine...

Spoiler

CefhOuc.png

N O S F E O D I N gets a nice lvlup while he, Arthur and Silas clear the way!

Spoiler

4HhT7Vy.png
u52NJtN.png
HjVxsv8.png

Our local Monster destroys Oboro and some scrubs and get a pretty good lvlup! Definetly MVP of the Map.

Spoiler

Yp737C7.png

Status, Turn 4.

Spoiler

L1vUqLA.png
2PQ44li.png

We get the Dual Club and advance to turn 5. Sadly couldn't get the def boosting item because i had to retreat with Elise because i am starting to get swarmed by Pegasi, as you can see...

Spoiler

Qhslvty.png
jHLoO6n.png
AYtfptl.png

in Turn 6 status...

Odin is still Nosfetanking and clearing the east with Silas and Arthur, where both Odin & Silas lvlup, while Felicia & Co. will have to start retreating, especially since now...

Spoiler

S92wf7b.png

The plot twist happens. we aren't protected by water anymore, and the pegasi keep coming. 1 Mistake and they will reach the green zone...

Spoiler

3nrSvzU.png
RIsxWZf.png
yi7FSRS.png

We keep hunting the pegasi until we rech turn 8. Kaga lvls up, and so does Nyx...

Spoiler

6emujQP.png
erCwAOP.png
ApE90zP.png

Camilla faces Hinata while west Squad is retreating, while in the east i keep hunting the pegasi...

Thankfull, the combination of Elise, Niles (after transfering Beruka to him) and Kaga was enough to take out the Pegasi that are about to cause a game over...

Spoiler

3XBhp5W.png
5M3uwXx.png

Felicia lvls up and takes out Hinata...

Spoiler

zMy3fUv.png

and it's the last turn!

Spoiler

J1GBPI6.png
iUVDQX3.png

Niles takes out the pegasi near the defend point and he and Nyx level up!

Niles actually good?

Spoiler

6l9aGPx.png
1fEKF9Y.png

The battle ends with an ELDRITCH SMACKDOWN from Odin and an Arthur lvl up!

Spoiler

KBh1LGR.png
PT0FNpq.png

Post map dialogue, unfunny edit.

Units gained, edited:

Spoiler

s0Xu3oe.png
7InGx6h.png

Next: The first kid...?

7 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Units gained, edited:

Reveal hidden contents

s0Xu3oe.png
7InGx6h.png

Huh... Selena uses the 'Hooded Man' sprite. Does that mean that Azura's model & Sprite are unique?

Spoiler
20 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Kaga, while resting in his secret otherdimensional base, suddenly get's ambushed by forces he has no knowledge of, neither belonging to Nintendo or IS.

There is another ominous faction...who could they be?

Hide contents

SseO41P.png

Invasion 1, you know the drill, shouldn't be so bad, and will allow us to get some exp.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to edit Lilith? If you are planning on doing the other invasions, that might make things a bit more interesting...

gdGPVFz.png

I miss Ophelia too Odin, she should have been a part of this.

Spoiler

psSCSjF.png

miscalculated and got Felicia killed....

Tfw first reset in Invasion 1 xD

Eh, it was bound to happen eventually.

After fending off the invasion, Kaga heads to a fort where he heard there is a rescue staff. He knows that in his fight he will need it. Maybe he will even got some allies along the way.

He knows what the valuable loot actually is in this game. Also two maps in a single update...you really tear through this at  fast pace.

Hide contents

8OTFplR.png

Interesting...is Azura still part of the mysterious third faction...

Hide contents

VB7Tsv6.png

...i think Astral Breath might break this map in two xD

Kaga really is a game breaker, with that super snipe breath, and the brokenly good warp skill.

ij10lQb.png

Nyx clearly hasn't gotten far enough to find out what Rhea really is. Or that the girl in Byleth's head is a dragon either...I guess you could argue Sothis isn't that evil of a dragon, but is her complaint really simply that the dragon is evil...

8 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Episode 4: Traior 1

Kaga, hearing rumors of a certain rainbow lawyer that might help him get his series back, head there, however, on his way there, he comes face to face with his nemesis...

Another update in less than a 24 hr period...this is going so fast, its hard to get in comments in time.

eo2rnju.png

Maeda, the ultimate villain...

u52NJtN.png

Heh, I guess LTCers probably would be part of the elitist crowd, but I never got the impression it was really Kaga's thing.

9 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:
Spoiler

ApE90zP.png

Camilla faces Hinata while west Squad is retreating, while in the east i keep hunting the pegasi...

Thankfull, the combination of Elise, Niles (after transfering Beruka to him) and Kaga was enough to take out the Pegasi that are about to cause a game over...

That was a close call. That looks like such a dire straight to be in with those paired Pegasi coming into range of victory, with so few units even close to them...

9 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Hide contents

s0Xu3oe.png

I slightly regret not giving her Horse Spirit as start equipment, but otherwise looking...interesting...

2 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

Huh... Selena uses the 'Hooded Man' sprite. Does that mean that Azura's model & Sprite are unique?

Only the sprite! Model is not unique and you can see Severa Dancer Model when zooming in!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

good job on beating chapter 10 quickly!

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

is it possible to edit Lilith?

I don't think so, she isn't part of the unit list in the editor

But i will see if there's something i can do

I miss Ophelia too Odin, she should have been a part of this.

Facts! How could the most chuuni of them all not be a part of such a chaotic thing?

you really tear through this at  fast pace.

What can i say, i love conquest haha

Although since maps are starting to get bigger i will get slower as well. Like i only had 1 update today, for example.

but is her complaint really simply that the dragon is evi

... i think i have an idea for Kaga/Nyx support chain xD

Dunno if i will do it though since editing takes a bit of time haha

I never got the impression it was really Kaga's thing.

True. If anything the way he put some loot so late into the map sometimes is anti-LTC. It was one of my main annoyances in Berwick, waiting 20 Turns to clear the map while i finished everything in 10.

That looks like such a dire straight to be in with those paired Pegasi coming into range of victory, with so few units even close to them...

Yup. Not having access to archer to one shot them made it extra tough. Thankfully a Niles with Arthur backpack was enough to one round...

Kaga could only one shot with rage, but with his paper thin defences i didn't want him anywhere enemy axe users xD

On 12/12/2020 at 5:19 PM, deskita said:

I get the feeling that with the skills that Elise is going to get and with how good she tends to be as a wyvern rider anyway she's going to end up being one of the best units. I'm quite curious to see how Arthur will turn out. My prediction is that he'll be useful in the early-game but will probably fall off later on.

Wyvern Elise sounds much more like shooting myself in the foot due to her piss-poor strength. With her stats being what they are, it sounds like she's gonna be taking more damage than she does to her opponent more often than not.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, Sooks said:

Wait Elise is good as wyvern rider? What?

And axes...

I don't buy it, tbf.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, Father Shrimpas said:

Wyvern -> Malig Knight

With nuclear Mag and high speed

And godawful hit because axes have low hit and Elise's skill is poor.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Have you seen this Elise? Even without edited stats, as soon as she touched that bolt axe...

Even then, you're still looking at non-trivial miss chances a lot of the time, because again, you're taking an inaccurate weapon type and giving a low skill unit said weapon type. Also, this was edited. I'd imagine getting Wyvern Elise to Bolt Axe rank would suck a lot harder were it not for that.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

To be fair, this Elise got her staff rank converted to Axe rank, normally it takes longer to work her way up to that amazing Bolt Axe.

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Even then, you're still looking at non-trivial miss chances a lot of the time, because again, you're taking an inaccurate weapon type and giving a low skill unit said weapon type. Also, this was edited. I'd imagine getting Wyvern Elise to Bolt Axe rank would suck a lot harder were it not for that.

Remembered stats, forgot about weapon rank :’)

I guess you would want to wait until promotion and then reclass to malig knight.

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I guess you would want to wait until promotion and then reclass to malig knight.

Looking back at the Lunatic Revelations PMU where I used Wyvern Elise, it too two full chapters of babying, and part of a third (and 12 level-ups, almost 13) until she hit the axe rank for Bolt Axe naturally. It can be done, but it is a pain in the butt...