The Legend of Kaga: Tales of a Conquest Lunatic PME

Shrimpica

Episode 5: The First Kid And The Rainbow Lawyer

Kaga, seeing that he has one spot open before going to the Rainbow Lawyer, orders Silas and Selena to get on it.

Spoiler

GqcW49w.png

Sophie's Paralogue...

This is actuall my first time doing this map in all of conquest runs, as Silas is one of those units i always drop pretty fast Like almost all starting cavs in all my FE runs. They are always bad with me.

From the looks of it, it's a pretty straight forward defeat boss map, with some villager protection going on...

Spoiler

GicE7qS.png

The man himself...

And wth is up with those stats? 

*looks around the map*

Oh wow... It feels more like a ch18 map with those stats, and not ch10....

So many promoted enemies, so many strong weapons, so tanky....

Spoiler

bzuCpc6.png
H8okNh1.png
ABiELlp.png

I split my forces and start clearing the map. Odin get's a str lvlup, while Elise's amazing levelups continue...

Spoiler

o9HcYKw.png
fknziuJ.png

Father daughter moment.

Spoiler

fvgujs9.png

You do deserve better, like a SPD lvl up as well 😛

Spoiler

r1MMvPa.png
pldw5yh.png

0sw20nhu6vl31.jpg

Spoiler

oyQ4Mak.png
A2wPkhZ.png

3% crit and another speedless Felicia lvlup

Spoiler

nDh6cpw.png

...i forgot to check the weapons of every enemy unit and turns out one of the valkyria has a thunder...while every other one only had Mend...

My mistake, but... *sigh*

Reset time!

Spoiler

TRbiXuf.png

First thing after the reset is something i don't think i've ever seen before....

An Elise crit 😮 

Spoiler

AvdBE4z.png

Green units pls...

*checks rewards*

Partner seal? Meh.

I would like the energy drop however, so i have to keep 3 of them alive...

f9ig8r9vsbl21.jpg

Spoiler

WXEH1Lk.png
JXNip9k.png
TZtTVgO.png

Kaga with the Snipes and lvl up, Odin with the Crit while and the peeps up north deal with cavalary squad

Spoiler

4sVsgFg.png
VPPS4yj.png
SQHV1lL.png
BqIPnBI.png
VBwDsgA.png
wRIYgEd.png

Some decent-ish lvlup while clearing the map, and in the case of Elise, as she says ''This girl is one FIRE!''

Spoiler

dwEhNJT.png
P8Ky0j0.png
d74fPLy.png

Nichol captured!

Units gained:

Spoiler

eE2yqhh.png
zrL0BbU.png

The 2nd one is for you @SoulWeaver and @AnonymousSpeed. Sadly i couldn't put him in Chrom's Class, so i put him in Ike's instead. He might get a guest appearance here and there, to fill in gaps in the pme until every spot is filled.

Getting Sophie and filling the 10th spot, Kaga makes his way to the Rainbow Lawyer. There, he meets a casual resistance...

Spoiler

tBTnfKL.png
rDgiVD2.png
z8G24XN.png
OOxdiI2.png

A cool defeat boss map partitioned into sections...and the first appearance of the cursed Hexing rod...

Spoiler

K6u1REZ.png
ICQyqZf.png

We split our forces and put units in attack stance. N O S F E O D I N supported by Camilla on the left, Elise supported by Silas on the right....

And Silas get's a typical myrmidon lvlup...

Spoiler

eZTtupD.png
PlrqHDi.png

Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Spoiler

RFr89Dj.png

Does no one except Silas and Elise want to get Spd or something?

Spoiler

MFKN4hw.png

#KagaSnipe

Although i didn't use it in that case because attack stance was enough to clear the area

Spoiler

JbuVUcm.png
724fMcJ.png
3IQ8LYG.png
LGvmPWH.png
fk7mhic.png

Pitfall girl defeated. Felicia again speedless. Atleast Selena and Kaga got Spd, but Kaga has no use for speed xD

Spoiler

V6qKytB.png

Approaching the room of doom...

Spoiler

Wo5DTDi.png
AFuxhTJ.png
MSgeXW7.png
MBgJ5Nl.png
e55gAN4.png

I put units in attack stance to start clearing the room, however Camilla scores a 4% crit, making my life a whole lot easier, since i won't have to deal with Vantage now xD

I finish clearing the room and Arthur get's a very good lvlup

Spoiler

8R261iz.png

bbbb7ab5573de2db54d3a5204654efc7.jpg

Hex? Doesn't matter with Elise anyway xD

Spoiler

GFu7s1J.png
4RhrpgD.png

Some lvlups while clearing the room

And Nyx again speedless...

Spoiler

VZi8UWL.png
2HSm8uQ.png
zObGQMf.png

Hexing bastard taken apart by Elise and Sophie.

Spoiler

BmQJiUf.png
eAtUl7g.png
upGBn4M.png

#KagaSnipe makes clearing the room of doom a breeze, and we clear the room with some good lvlups on the way!

Spoiler

vxUYblg.png
9zpNEpY.png
SQQzmrS.png
doFxNwZ.png

Vs. Hinoka...

I cleared the whole room with attack stance and Kaga snipes haha!

Spoiler

g5kfMmt.png
iyVZtan.png
LvEvcXx.png
YBd7aOG.png

unfunny edited post map dialogue..

Next: Potaclypse (feat. Nichol from the Tellius may cry series)

Edited by Father Shrimpas

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF is being buggy yet again. Dang it. My comments summed up:

Spoiler

Do you have any pictures of Dancer Selena? Is it a unique model? Cause she is looking off with that guard naginata in the background.

*hex not mattering on Elise*

Divine shield clearly wasn’t meant to be used by players... also Elise crits are nice, she usually gets one per run for me. xD

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

r1MMvPa.png

Well at least three of them might survive with that formation.

0sw20nhu6vl31.jpg

(Ok, in truth those lemming where being physically tossed off the cliff by members of the Disney funded documentary crew, but its still such an iconic scene...)

Spoiler

nDh6cpw.png

...i forgot to check the weapons of every enemy unit and turns out one of the valkyria has a thunder...while every other one only had Mend...

Oof... reset number 2 then. Are you going to setup a counter?

f9ig8r9vsbl21.jpg

Spoiler

MFKN4hw.png

#KagaSnipe

Kaga's sniper power never cease to amaze.

JbuVUcm.png
724fMcJ.png

What a perfect character to give this opinion...yup Setsuna playing phoenix mode for the husbandos is now canon.

Spoiler

iyVZtan.png
LvEvcXx.png
YBd7aOG.png

I was wondering how you would deal with the Rainbow Lawyer's canon death, but it looks like it got skipped over instead.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:
  Hide contents

(Ok, in truth those lemming where being physically tossed off the cliff by members of the Disney funded documentary crew, but its still such an iconic scene...)

Spoiler

Physically thrown off? Like, into the ocean too? 😞

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Like, into the ocean too? 😞

Many were thrown from the cliffs into the sea, as for the ones on the beaches going into the sea, from what I remember they intentionally scared them into fleeing into the sea by chasing them...there were a lot of awful things done to lemming on this production.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

Many were thrown from the cliffs into the sea, as for the ones on the beaches going into the sea, from what I remember they intentionally scared them into fleeing into the sea by chasing them...there were a lot of awful things done to lemming on this production.

And did they like, rescue them after? Were no lemmings harmed?

Just now, Sooks said:

And did they like, rescue them after? Were no lemmings harmed?

...sorry Sooks. The Candian investigation long after the fact has some testimonials about the lemming drowning, and piling up onto the shore. Unfortunately laws about protecting animals from such cruelties in films were simply not around back then.

17 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...sorry Sooks. The Candian investigation long after the fact has some testimonials about the lemming drowning, and piling up onto the shore. Unfortunately laws about protecting animals from such cruelties in films were simply not around back then.

Oh. Well at least this is why we have such laws now.

Episode 6: Potaclypse (feat. Nichol from the Tellius may cry Series)

Kaga, not knowing where to find evidence to get his series back, hears about IS recruiting GBA fans for Elibe remakes. Wanting Jugdral remakes to happen first, he starts to prepare his army, but before he could make his way there, his OP wyvern get's kidnapped...

Spoiler

GHVqgfh.png

Conquest chapter 12, where the right usage of pots decides the fate of the map...

This is actually a map i found easier on Lunatic than on hard, for one main reason: the changed location of the dragon vein. It's put in such an annoying place, it makes the player not instantly use it and think of alternatives...

And in my experience from former runs, the alternative tactic by going through spots between pots and breaking medicines, instead of just dragon vein'ing and trying to bulldoze your way through, which is not that easy..

Well, as we will see her, #Kagasnipe also breaks the map in half lol

Spoiler

cyNLqny.png

I send Odin and Arthur to the right, and odin gets a defensive lvlup...

Spoiler

nwKolu4.png
WixPiEh.png

#Kagasnipe

Spoiler

a0Buw3B.png
1VOZdud.png

#Kagasni...wait a minute...

I forgot Kaga's attacks are magical...

RIP

Reset counter: 3

Spoiler

zd8cSsk.png

After the reset Felicia gets a good lvlup

Spoiler

mM7VFPX.png
QPrnw32.png
TnJ6B3p.png

This time i make sure to stack enough support skills to one shot the guy so i don't get countermagic'd

Spoiler

jbQDP0M.png
gY9WHL4.png
XVMtjwa.png
VApt1xy.png
Qn9crmT.png
HZrIhTo.png
6jJap2X.png

I soften Kagero with Kaga and then go in to defeat her and clear the room. Some decent level ups there

Spoiler

nNM727x.png

Nichol going down on a naked man, colorized.

Spoiler

2hEJ6Fd.png
MBHoDLe.png
3qFe00o.png

Some more lvlups while fighting my way to the top

Spoiler

Z6JegmJ.png

#Kagasnipe

Spoiler

WogXsfI.png

Top 13 anime crits

Spoiler

w85WCUx.png

Reinforcements coming, we gotta hurry up!

Spoiler

Q8h2yka.png
hwzIOGL.png
N0ZUBlm.png
kHvn88Q.png

We continue fighting until we reach Ryoma...

Spoiler

ttwBCvQ.png
RadUeVR.png

Vs. Lobster Lord

As you can see, he is very evasive, even when using a dual club, so i didn't attack him with Camilla...

Spoiler

iHx03xW.png
weASP1i.png

What i did instead was snipe the poison pot behind him with Sophie, and then let Odin finish the job...

Units gained:

Spoiler

uRbhPST.png
jRS9C2Y.png

After clearing the hostage situation, Kaga heads to take on the GBA fans, there he comes face to face with his mortal enemy, Maeda...

Spoiler

IGRfwAs.png

Chapter 13, usually a tough one as you are sorrounded by dangerous enemy combinations from all sides, and Wyverns carrying generals are coming from the bottom of the map towards your part. These guys usually cause me to reset a couple times...

But first, more experienced Conquest players will know what i am about to do...

Spoiler

CAzgRun.png

The good old bait Reina with Camilla tactic, but with Elise this time as she's our Camilla. Usually, Camilla barely survives an attack from Reina after HP/Def Tonic, and with a sniper in attack stance Reina goes down in 2 Attacks...

Spoiler

9uuqxOR.png
ifBvVLB.png

The Eliseminator/Sophie combo takes her out in one. Truely our Elise is a better Camilla!

Spoiler

RpcFftB.png
58hr2T8.png

Odin with Camilla Attack stance take out the Armors, and another Defense lvl up...

Is Odin secretly a general? Seriously he is the tankiest guy in my army so far, with freaking 18 Def xD

Spoiler

nki6gBN.png

Oops....

Well, that's what happens when you miss a couple 90s....

reset counter: 4...

We reset and proceed in a similiar way, without missing 90s or getting worst girl Peri killed this time...

Spoiler

7J24ax2.png4J3WtNv.png
XBYCQMc.png

Benny joins the army! Well, and Charlotte, but she ain't part of the pme...

Spoiler

3ELRbdo.png
SZtbzeI.png
DpflhyD.png

He heal, he attac, but most importantly, he snipe from far back!

Selena get's a lvlup from dancing, and Kaga from Sniping

Spoiler

UQrAaZ6.png
xy8eYdm.png
L3u6lgK.png
TXTGh2k.png

Elise cleans the Wyvern, Armor and Cav squad with the help of #Kagasnipe, while the enemy Mages start rushing at us...

Spoiler

5yHGaDD.png

The oh so dangerous thief appears.

Spoiler

NipKIaU.png
dgg9QPP.png
oC8Gqj7.png
srdOfTl.png

Felicia & co. clear mobs, Elise takes care of Orochi, with another good lvlup. Speed is already cap'd at 21 btw...

Spoiler

tjAKxsK.png
RMd5F7J.png
8ywNKOu.png

Nyx heals Elise and lvlsup, then the Eliseminator takes care of Takumaeda...

Spoiler

CC6kbCv.png
csPiVLW.png
6iN3yZD.png
OhtRwFT.png
pYVTJ44.pngaAwbvLA.png
3SGneMe.png

After defeating the forward bosses and the Wyverns and cavs, we start clearing the map and getting the villages

Spoiler

eNnJcVD.png

The Last group of enemies...

Spoiler

tTGd1Ni.png
q8HZa4b.png

The Eliseminator elimates another one...

Spoiler

cRusdyz.png
6zYhWc3.png
WrOIqJU.png
TuZXbX5.png
f1GpsXn.png

Selena takes out the last enemy to finish the map with a level up...

Spoiler

SDhQhjl.png
6K6mcXz.png

Kaga vs. Maeda 2!

Unit gained:

Spoiler

gaJwbxM.png

Next: Nichol's Gambit (Bonus Episode)

8 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

But first, more experienced Conquest players will know what i am about to do...

Reveal hidden contents

CAzgRun.png

The good old bait Reina with Camilla tactic, but with Elise this time as she's our Camilla. Usually, Camilla barely survives an attack from Reina after HP/Def Tonic, and with a sniper in attack stance Reina goes down in 2 Attacks...

That isn't exactly a big brain move there, considering that hit rate...

6 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

That isn't exactly a big brain move there, considering that hit rate...

Hit rate doesn't exactly matter here, Survival & baiting does. In a normal game without the whole pme thing the trick is to lunge with Camilla in player phase than hit with your archer, incase dual attack misses. You will even get another chance by dancing if your Archer misses.

In our case i would've Kaga sniped if she survived, as an example.

Not to mention it's turn 1 so resetting isn't that bad. And during an ironman i would be a bit more careful.

Bonus Episode: Nichol's Gambit

Kaga, after clearing the Jugdral/Elibe situation, ponders what to do next. Nichol goes and asks him to helm with defending an old fort of his...

Spoiler

mTEducv.png

Elincia's Gambit. One of the most famous maps in the series.

The reason i am doing this is because some people wanted to see some Nichol, so this is a chance to play with him a bit, and because honestly, i love that map xD

I don't need any other reason to play that map, do i? haha

I actually find the Fates version of the map much harder than RD's, for two main reason: No Haar, and you need to defeat 3 bosses, no just 1. So you can't easily cheese it.

To those of you who don't know, Wyvers don't take effective damage from Bows in RD, which makes Haar tank anything not magical on the map in RD.

Meanwhile in Fates, Bows are at their strongest (aside from 3H and Echoes) and the Archers in this map are freaking scary, so you can't just yolo with Camilla (or Elise in our case). Alot of magic enemies mixed in as well so Xander will die if you aren't careful, too (and well, we don't have Xander in this pme xD)

Spoiler

T60Hc1A.png

#Kagasnipe

Spoiler

aJBG5XX.png

Attack stanc'ing on the right

Spoiler

PVqwdyy.png

And everyone takes their position for turn 1!

Spoiler

PVuU8jv.png
gEU27Hj.png
awLFj5b.png

Eliseminator goes to the choke point, Benny crits and tanks on the northwestern part of the map, and Kaga snipes those scary spendthrift guys...

Spoiler

5s2Ku6s.png
tWLpB5L.png

Odin and Nichol take on the eastern boss

Spoiler

zm4nmBT.png
pGehs4w.png
DvPfiVd.png

Magic Female Trio continue holding the choke point and advancing from it, while Benny tanks in attack stance on the northwest and Odin nosfetanks some Archers....

Spoiler

VJ1mJOI.png
OKOw2w8.png
33Dseuv.png
mgv9KYw.png

From the door we start attack stance'ing our way to the boss, who has vantage, Divine Shield and Wary fighter, which makes him almost impossible to one round, so we have to take care of those beside him first so we can gang up on him...

Spoiler

eJixUhi.png

On the western side Kaga continues to snipe Mages and Archers so Benny & co. can advance

Spoiler

ujDMUJY.png
Xnfvv2F.png

after clearing the middle area we gang up on the boss to defeat him...

Spoiler

1EOXus6.png
L1rU0NO.png
a7LzG8R.pngCpBIioS.png

Then Elise ferries Nichol over so he defeats the last boss and finishes the map!

Well, the was a fun small update, hope you enjoy it as well! Dunno if i will make another update today, but i shall see...

Next: 19.99

Hit rate doesn't exactly matter here, Survival & baiting does. In a normal game without the whole pme thing the trick is to lunge with Camilla in player phase than hit with your archer, incase dual attack misses. You will even get another chance by dancing if your Archer misses.

In our case i would've Kaga sniped if she survived, as an example.

Not to mention it's turn 1 so resetting isn't that bad. And during an ironman i would be a bit more careful.

Plus divine shield kek

Edited by Sooks

22 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:
  Hide contents

CAzgRun.png

I... I have literally never done that, not with Camilla, not with a reclassed Elise. The idea of putting a flier into a Kinshi Knights range just feels wrong. I can´t possibly be the only one who just takes out Orochi and then goes to the left and baits out Reina with a Javelin Effie or Benny in PU? 

Today I learned, I guess.

Edited by Imuabicus

37 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

I... I have literally never done that, not with Camilla, not with a reclassed Elise. The idea of putting a flier into a Kinshi Knights range just feels wrong. I can´t possibly be the only one who just takes out Orochi and then goes to the left and baits out Reina with a Javelin Effie or Benny in PU? 

I thought it was one of the more known tricks haha. 

I found it out by mself a couple years back on my first conquest lunatic run where i had problems dealing with Orochi Squad + Reina's huge range, so my first thought was to eleminate Reina's first, and upon further calculations i found out Camilla barely survives with a HP/Def tonic pair up, with like 4 HP or so iirc. Then i put Mozu behind her in Attack stance with a Steel bow and let the wreckening begin

1 hour ago, Imuabicus said:

No, your not alone, good sir.

11 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Next: 19.99

That sounds ominous.

2 hours ago, Imuabicus said:

I never considered it for those exact reasons. Granted, I haven’t even touched lunatic conquest (I don’t know if I could survive), but I never had any trouble with Reina. I’d just bait her with Archer Mozu.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:19 AM, Father Shrimpas said:

Episode 5: The First Kid And The Rainbow Lawyer

Kaga, seeing that he has one spot open before going to the Rainbow Lawyer, orders Silas and Selena to get on it.

Reveal hidden contents

GqcW49w.png

Sophie's Paralogue...

This is actuall my first time doing this map in all of conquest runs, as Silas is one of those units i always drop pretty fast Like almost all starting cavs in all my FE runs. They are always bad with me.

From the looks of it, it's a pretty straight forward defeat boss map, with some villager protection going on...

Reveal hidden contents

GicE7qS.png

The man himself...

And wth is up with those stats? 

*looks around the map*

Oh wow... It feels more like a ch18 map with those stats, and not ch10....

So many promoted enemies, so many strong weapons, so tanky....

Reveal hidden contents

bzuCpc6.png
H8okNh1.png
ABiELlp.png

I split my forces and start clearing the map. Odin get's a str lvlup, while Elise's amazing levelups continue...

Reveal hidden contents

o9HcYKw.png
fknziuJ.png

Father daughter moment.

Reveal hidden contents

fvgujs9.png

You do deserve better, like a SPD lvl up as well 😛

Reveal hidden contents

r1MMvPa.png
pldw5yh.png

0sw20nhu6vl31.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

oyQ4Mak.png
A2wPkhZ.png

3% crit and another speedless Felicia lvlup

Reveal hidden contents

nDh6cpw.png

Reset time!

Reveal hidden contents

TRbiXuf.png

First thing after the reset is something i don't think i've ever seen before....

An Elise crit 😮 

Reveal hidden contents

AvdBE4z.png

Green units pls...

*checks rewards*

Partner seal? Meh.

I would like the energy drop however, so i have to keep 3 of them alive...

f9ig8r9vsbl21.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

WXEH1Lk.png
JXNip9k.png
TZtTVgO.png

Kaga with the Snipes and lvl up, Odin with the Crit while and the peeps up north deal with cavalary squad

Reveal hidden contents

4sVsgFg.png
VPPS4yj.png
SQHV1lL.png
BqIPnBI.png
VBwDsgA.png
wRIYgEd.png

Some decent-ish lvlup while clearing the map, and in the case of Elise, as she says ''This girl is one FIRE!''

Reveal hidden contents

dwEhNJT.png
P8Ky0j0.png
d74fPLy.png

Nichol captured!

Units gained:

Hide contents

eE2yqhh.png
zrL0BbU.png

The 2nd one is for you @SoulWeaver and @AnonymousSpeed. Sadly i couldn't put him in Chrom's Class, so i put him in Ike's instead. He might get a guest appearance here and there, to fill in gaps in the pme until every spot is filled.

Getting Sophie and filling the 10th spot, Kaga makes his way to the Rainbow Lawyer. There, he meets a casual resistance...

Reveal hidden contents

tBTnfKL.png
rDgiVD2.png
z8G24XN.png
OOxdiI2.png

A cool defeat boss map partitioned into sections...and the first appearance of the cursed Hexing rod...

Reveal hidden contents

K6u1REZ.png
ICQyqZf.png

We split our forces and put units in attack stance. N O S F E O D I N supported by Camilla on the left, Elise supported by Silas on the right....

And Silas get's a typical myrmidon lvlup...

Reveal hidden contents

eZTtupD.png
PlrqHDi.png

Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Reveal hidden contents

RFr89Dj.png

Does no one except Silas and Elise want to get Spd or something?

Reveal hidden contents

MFKN4hw.png

#KagaSnipe

Although i didn't use it in that case because attack stance was enough to clear the area

Reveal hidden contents

JbuVUcm.png
724fMcJ.png
3IQ8LYG.png
LGvmPWH.png
fk7mhic.png

Pitfall girl defeated. Felicia again speedless. Atleast Selena and Kaga got Spd, but Kaga has no use for speed xD

Reveal hidden contents

V6qKytB.png

Approaching the room of doom...

Reveal hidden contents

Wo5DTDi.png
AFuxhTJ.png
MSgeXW7.png
MBgJ5Nl.png
e55gAN4.png

I put units in attack stance to start clearing the room, however Camilla scores a 4% crit, making my life a whole lot easier, since i won't have to deal with Vantage now xD

I finish clearing the room and Arthur get's a very good lvlup

Reveal hidden contents

8R261iz.png

bbbb7ab5573de2db54d3a5204654efc7.jpg

Hex? Doesn't matter with Elise anyway xD

Reveal hidden contents

GFu7s1J.png
4RhrpgD.png

Some lvlups while clearing the room

And Nyx again speedless...

Reveal hidden contents

VZi8UWL.png
2HSm8uQ.png
zObGQMf.png

Hexing bastard taken apart by Elise and Sophie.

Reveal hidden contents

BmQJiUf.png
eAtUl7g.png
upGBn4M.png

#KagaSnipe makes clearing the room of doom a breeze, and we clear the room with some good lvlups on the way!

Reveal hidden contents

vxUYblg.png
9zpNEpY.png
SQQzmrS.png
doFxNwZ.png

Vs. Hinoka...

I cleared the whole room with attack stance and Kaga snipes haha!

Reveal hidden contents

g5kfMmt.png
iyVZtan.png
LvEvcXx.png
YBd7aOG.png

unfunny edited post map dialogue..

Next: Potaclypse (feat. Nichol from the Tellius may cry series)

Woah wait, what's that bottom-left Skill on Nichol? I've never seen that one before.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Woah wait, what's that bottom-left Skill on Nichol? I've never seen that one before.

Bold Stance: While in pair up, you can dual attack. Takumi as a final boss in Conquest has it.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Bold Stance: While in pair up, you can dual attack. Takumi as a final boss in Conquest has it.

Woah, huh. That would explain why I didn't remember it, that's a pretty useful Skill to have.

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Woah, huh. That would explain why I didn't remember it, that's a pretty useful Skill to have.

The drawback of said skill is that you don't Guard any Attack Stance attacks. Boiled down, it functions like an Attack Stance, but you still gain the Block after 5 attacks. Best of both worlds, I guess?

8 minutes ago, L3xandr3 said:

The drawback of said skill is that you don't Guard any Attack Stance attacks. Boiled down, it functions like an Attack Stance, but you still gain the Block after 5 attacks. Best of both worlds, I guess?

I would say the stat boost is significantly more important.

On 12/16/2020 at 1:25 PM, Father Shrimpas said:
Spoiler

1VOZdud.png

#Kagasni...wait a minute...

Opps. I guess that is a skill to look out for when breaking the game with the mighty Kagasnipe

Spoiler

nNM727x.png

Nichol going down on a naked man, colorized.

...That is such a weird shot you have managed to capture there...

Spoiler

RadUeVR.png

Vs. Lobster Lord

As you can see, he is very evasive, even when using a dual club, so i didn't attack him with Camilla...

Yeah I wouldn't risk that ~5% crit death chance either (I forget his skills, the death chance might be even higher...)

Spoiler

CAzgRun.png

That just sounds so risky to do, especially when you don't need to deal with Reina before you have dealt with Orochi (or Takumi Maeda if you find that path easier to deal with). Then again I haven't actually used Camilla on this chapter on Lunatic before...

Spoiler

58hr2T8.png

Odin with Camilla Attack stance take out the Armors, and another Defense lvl up...

Is Odin secretly a general? Seriously he is the tankiest guy in my army so far, with freaking 18 Def xD

He is so ready to utterly trivialize some maps with Nostanking with that kinda defense...

Spoiler

4J3WtNv.png
XBYCQMc.png

I kinda wish you edited his name to Arden...

Spoiler

5yHGaDD.png

The oh so dangerous thief appears.

The dangers of the internet pirate strike...

Spoiler

q8HZa4b.png

The Eliseminator elimates another one...

Bah, the FE6 cast isn't that bad...

19 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:
Spoiler

CpBIioS.png

Then Elise ferries Nichol over so he defeats the last boss and finishes the map!

Does this mean you are giving her the accessory that makes her one of the shop keepers?

13 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I found it out by mself a couple years back on my first conquest lunatic run where i had problems dealing with Orochi Squad + Reina's huge range, so my first thought was to eleminate Reina's first, and upon further calculations i found out Camilla barely survives with a HP/Def tonic pair up, with like 4 HP or so iirc. Then i put Mozu behind her in Attack stance with a Steel bow and let the wreckening begin

To be honest, when playing chapter 13 I tend to have Kaze paired up with Beruka go to Orochis side and just clean up. With the Beruka-PU his DEF is high enough that the cavalier is negligible, the mages are w/e to Kaze and even Orochi with the Calamity Gate isn´t that much of a threat. Though I don´t remember 100% if Orochi is even in range of the fort on that side.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, Father Shrimpas said:

Chapter 13, usually a tough one as you are sorrounded by dangerous enemy combinations from all sides, and Wyverns carrying generals are coming from the bottom of the map towards your part. These guys usually cause me to reset a couple times...

I really dislike this chapter in general, for one single reason: this would have been the first chapter, where having effective weaponry would have been so good. Your Sword and Axe Users do fuck all to the Wyverns and the Armors (well except the one Armor Slayer you have). Imagine Charlotte and then imagine Charlotte with a Hammer. Or Arthur. Or Beruka. Instead we get them after this chapter and don´t need them until chapter 18 (not accounting for paralogues obv).