The Legend of Kaga: Tales of a Conquest Lunatic PME

Episode 7: 19.99

Kaga, hearing about a certain song that might help him find the truth, decides to go listen to it. However, a disgusting old man ruins his and everyone's fun

Spoiler

tc26Ni3.png

Chapter 14, where Ganondorf groans and destroys the song for everyone. Staffers make this map tough, but...

#Kagasnipe, as you will all see xD

Spoiler

9wGRf5q.png
h5woDtU.png
CNvT6ND.png

Keaton doing everyone a serfice and deleting the *groan*

Spoiler

uKDMq5I.png

We send the awakening Trio up with Elise and Felicia to try and shutdown the Hex'er fast

Spoiler

kJQGKXH.png
OUUWIAv.png

However the situation south is a bit troublesome...

Spoiler

lSV4pCf.png
IzqIngE.png
5oZFnID.png
PM1MNCf.png

But we were able to deal with it and get some lvls out of it...

Spoiler

homwwr3.png
N9ws0ea.png

On the top side Odin comes in with the clutch crit and takes out the Hex!

Spoiler

2X89WaG.png

#Kagasnipe falling off...

Spoiler

DOxwGJo.png
lYl3q8X.png

Nevermind, Nyx is there for the extra 2 damage...

Spoiler

eZhggAM.png
cefugaR.png
QC8HPoy.png
v7CGeKY.png
xtnJyVQ.png

Odin & co. clear situation up top, and reinforcements appear behind us...

I start positioning my forces to deal with them and...

Spoiler

dmB7asl.png

after Camilla's lvl up a tragic thing happens...

i accidently closed the emulator xD

Somehow my controlled cable landed on a hotkey and stopped the emulation, and i had to restart

reset counter: 5, i guess? Even though it was an accident? xD

We start and follow a very similiar tactic, although this time i made sure Odin Dank get's his str lvl up before he fights hex girl, so i don't have to bank on a crit...

Spoiler

djEQsco.png
htdeSVI.png
2dSL4sb.png
JgKebyZ.png
No, you don't 😛
KckcgkA.png
pQx4cpI.png

Odin & Sophie fight off the reinforcements and help the rest fight the enemies rushing at us, and Sophie get's a well deserved promotion!

Spoiler

QuUyaSD.png
QBj2i1W.png
q22H25t.png
8X5lSGM.png
jGspWBx.png

Then i spam heals with Nyx until she hits lvl 20, and send the Eliseminator at the boss after Odin weakens him.

And how Priestess promotion gains are gud!

Following Keaton's advice, Kaga follows Azura into a strange water portal

Spoiler

b46gdP8.png
Y5Vbl9j.png
pY5qC7h.png
rvFYZD4.png
URDZeSV.png
4Sy3Wcu.png

Spoiler

23nKPVg.png

Chapter 15, aka the ''pls buy Revelation'' chapter

Spoiler

WME9nOG.png

We clone, then...

Spoiler

GIF7Pls.png

Warp :'D

Didn't think that would be possible lol. Now i wonder if i can warp out of Ryoma's room hmmmm

That would be funny af.

Spoiler

jvWTlD4.png
GDCXZuN.png
k6qXnz1.png
oNpUDIg.png
FYcnDNB.png

Other than that, it's pretty straightforward. I kagasnipe my way through...

Spoiler

l3DDRuh.png

Also Kaga is now A Breaths, which means he can use this powerful Attack...

It's physical though, and lower range than Astral Breath, so dunno if i will use it much since Kaga is made of paper and shouldn't face any EP action, really xD

Will probably be a boss killer, though...

Next: Boots

12 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

He is so ready to utterly trivialize some maps with Nostanking with that kinda defense...

He needs some mag though so he can deal serious damage to heal up xD

I gave him Mag stat boost item to help him a bit..

Ya know, i never tried a physical Odin before, but it seems like it could work put pretty well, hmm

As a Myrmidon he could be better than a Mage, no?

I kinda wish you edited his name to Arden...

oops. Yeah i should've

6 hours ago, Imuabicus said:

To be honest, when playing chapter 13 I tend to have Kaze paired up with Beruka go to Orochis side and just clean up. With the Beruka-PU his DEF is high enough that the cavalier is negligible, the mages are w/e to Kaze and even Orochi with the Calamity Gate isn´t that much of a threat.

huh.

He will still take like 15 damage from cav even with Beruka Def pair up (which is +4 Def iirc), since the Cav has something like 27 attack. Then just 1 mag needs to hit (and Calamity gate will hit) and he is dead.

Edited by Father Shrimpas

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dmB7asl.png

Somehow my controlled cable landed on a hotkey and stopped the emulation, and i had to restart

That isn't good. That hurts me, and I've not done it myself.

Ya know, i never tried a physical Odin before, but it seems like it could work put pretty well, hmm

That's typically the go-to for people wanting to use Odin. His personal Str growth is 5-10 points higher than his Mag!

On 12/17/2020 at 7:18 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Woah, huh. That would explain why I didn't remember it, that's a pretty useful Skill to have.

Not really, as you lose the protection against enemy dual strikes, which is more valuable than the dual attack imo.

16 hours ago, Imuabicus said:

I really dislike this chapter in general, for one single reason: this would have been the first chapter, where having effective weaponry would have been so good. Your Sword and Axe Users do fuck all to the Wyverns and the Armors (well except the one Armor Slayer you have). Imagine Charlotte and then imagine Charlotte with a Hammer. Or Arthur. Or Beruka. Instead we get them after this chapter and don´t need them until chapter 18 (not accounting for paralogues obv).

I'd imagine Charlotte or Arthur with a hammer would still be mega suxxorz. Of course, I tend to bench Fighters almost immediately, especially when they're so unreliable.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Didn't think that would be possible lol. Now i wonder if i can warp out of Ryoma's room hmmmm

That would be funny af.

Wait what? Can you warp from a distance or something? I never got any dlc other than Birthright and Revelation so I wouldn’t know.

Next: Boots

Oh no..!

Someone should have picked Shura...

He had a higher magic growth as a mage then he does a strength growth as a myrm, yet never has much of either for me... nor speed, really.

46 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait what? Can you warp from a distance or something? I never got any dlc other than Birthright and Revelation so I wouldn’t know.

You can warp to any tile adjacent to another one of your units. Pretty OP,  seeing as you don't even need to go into the Witch class to pick it up, they give you a manual for it in the Witch map.

Episode 8: Boots

Kaga, not knowing where to find the truth without paying 19.99, decides to head to IS HQ to confront them directly. However while boarding a ship there his precious shoes he has been saving get stolen from him...

Spoiler

cIHoYnm.png

Chapter 16...

I quite like this map (as i do most maps of this game, tbh), and i find the way the game urges you to go fast and split your army to be done pretty well. Definetly a pretty cool map.

Spoiler

NzoD7w8.png

#Kagasnipe falling off. For real this time.

That + alot of Wyvern slayers means i have to do the map the intended way xD

Spoiler

SglOFAo.png

I pair Benny with Xander to give Xander some Res against the incoming Shining Bow/Seal Adventurer and go take out the Enfeeble one. Xander should be able to tank the others relatively well...

Spoiler

SRqBNaF.png
sB6fNz7.png

On upper half on the right Peri tanks some Mages and Silas countercrits, and on the left Elise get's her last lvlup before promotion!

Spoiler

MMRXmTb.png

The adventruer i was afraid of does heavy damage to Xander, but i should be able to take him out in player phase and Xander should tank the rest relatively safely...

Spoiler

2NVN5tk.png
n5krpFW.png
GrFb8HW.png

On the bottom half everything is going well, Elise promotes and Peri gets a lvlup, however on the other side in my haste to get to the sealed and frozen Xander who might actually die...

Spoiler

GNCmYUq.png

I miscalculated and got Camilla killed F.

That reminds me that on my Hard no reset run a couple years back i lost Camilla on this very same Map lol...

Reset Counter: 6

We Reset and...

Spoiler

VsYQ2un.png

Xander get's a lucky dodge from Mr.Shining Bow. Now i don't have to send Sophie down anymore...

Spoiler

tlxjlnC.png

I just gotta say, Odin + Camilla in Attack stance in such a good combination. Her personal buffs his attack, and he can tank quite well. Add to that damage from Camilla's dual attack (with Bolt Axe), and they can one round enemies with freaking Nosferatu^_^

Spoiler

HuXqvfj.png
hr2JCTC.png
3fzOZV5.png
28uaybI.png
st6Lzh1.png

Some lvlups while we clear the map and head to the green units...

Spoiler

DwN1ZTB.png

huF555q.jpg

Spoiler

oCsFoMX.png
aQ1QcJc.png

Odin tank continues!

Spoiler

2d1ILH1.png
3KDBUih.png
REyFMnK.png

We continue searching for the boots and cleaning the boat and lvling up, and then...

Spoiler

EV7SxWt.png
yfrUZ0y.png
HoI6EZl.png
LS5l3xG.png
IpmYYYm.png
cFfQPRw.png

F in the Thread for Shura boys. Got strpped by a young girl...

Why does Sophie strip people anyway? I never understood what's the point of her personal doing that lol...

Probably Maeda things we can never understand...

Spoiler

ftbckVC.png

7600G, right around what i usually get. I think my score for this map was 8200G, iirc....

Spoiler

uED7c3B.png
K4Z3CrF.png

His Fate was decided the moment no one picked him in the pme...

Next: Village Hidden in the Weebs

11 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ahhh, poor Shura, not looking forward to the next Chapter.

11 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

ooooooooh

noooooooooooooooooooooo

I actually like Shura.

Should've thought of that earlier. Whoops.

I think this my first every conquest run where i kill him xD

I usually use him since my Niles usually turns out real bad, so an extra Archer beside Mozu (or the only one if not using Mozu) never hurts. That + staff ultility is good enough for him to have a place in my party, usually....

Next update won't be today 100%, and dunno if it will be tomorrow, as i quite hate Ninja cave XD

Especially since i don't have Calamity Gate with me this time, since Ophelia wasn't picked oof....

On 12/18/2020 at 5:56 PM, Father Shrimpas said:

He will still take like 15 damage from cav even with Beruka Def pair up (which is +4 Def iirc), since the Cav has something like 27 attack. Then just 1 mag needs to hit (and Calamity gate will hit) and he is dead.

There´s a fort or something 3 tiles above the bridge. It gives +2DEF(/RES?) and most importantly +20AVO on a fast boy like Kaze. And Orochi shouldn´t be able to reach the same turn as the Cav, if memory serves.

Edited by Imuabicus

On 12/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Father Shrimpas said:
Spoiler

OUUWIAv.png

However the situation south is a bit troublesome...

Huh, kinda surprise you split your army before dealing with all those flying nuisances, but I suppose it worked out just fine.

Spoiler

2X89WaG.png

#Kagasnipe falling off...

Bah, you just need to setup the right support skill, like Camila's Rose's Thorns

Spoiler

lYl3q8X.png

Nevermind, Nyx is there for the extra 2 damage...

...or that.

Oof, that is an unfortunate misclick...

Spoiler

GIF7Pls.png

Yeah I discovered that on the Revelation's map with the same gimmick on my PMU. Although since Kaga can't pair with people, you can't do the same pairup and warp strat I did to move everyone to the bottom section...

Spoiler

l3DDRuh.png

Also Kaga is now A Breaths, which means he can use this powerful Attack...

It's physical though, and lower range than Astral Breath, so dunno if i will use it much since Kaga is made of paper and shouldn't face any EP action, really xD

Will probably be a boss killer, though...

That is a nasty looking weapon...

19 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:
Spoiler

NzoD7w8.png

#Kagasnipe falling off. For real this time.

Yeah...without doubling it really has issues against promoted enemies...

Spoiler

GNCmYUq.png

I miscalculated and got Camilla killed F.

That reminds me that on my Hard no reset run a couple years back i lost Camilla on this very same Map lol...

Reset Counter: 6

Double Oof. Losing Camilla on an ironman sounds awful...

Spoiler

VsYQ2un.png

Xander get's a lucky dodge from Mr.Shining Bow. Now i don't have to send Sophie down anymore...

That is kinda disappointing, was kinda hoping to see you have to save Xander from his weaknesses...

F in the Thread for Shura boys. Got strpped by a young girl...

Why does Sophie strip people anyway? I never understood what's the point of her personal doing that lol...

Probably Maeda things we can never understand...

Seems fairly understandable, they were adding fan service for creepy people...

Next update won't be today 100%, and dunno if it will be tomorrow, as i quite hate Ninja cave XD

Especially since i don't have Calamity Gate with me this time, since Ophelia wasn't picked oof....

I mean you could just do the paralogue anyway. Its not like you have to use the child you recruit there...

Double Oof. Losing Camilla on an ironman sounds awful...

Laughs in Nichol

Admittedly, not everyone is willing to risk losing a Unit on a Paralogue for a second Camilla, I definitely get that too.

Episode 9: Village Hidden in the Weebs

Kaga gets halted by weebs, who want the Waifu elements to stay in.

Spoiler

9jutBVX.png

The 2nd worst map in the game, and one of the worst map i ever played.

I hate it, you hate it, and i think i only know a total of 1 person who doesn't. Someone needs to make a mod to replace this map and Fox hell.

So let's start camping centeral

Spoiler

pcL7Jiv.png
GvoVuO9.png
Fy1DLYr.png
MhSEOee.png
q7ab4rk.png
ZD5IY1C.png
6piEy7g.png

So here's what will happen: I will take my elite squad of Elise, Camilla, Kaga, Sophie, Severa and Nyx and let the others hold Saizo hostage. 

Spoiler

oDvHMBD.png
fqT4Dz6.png
q4feCww.png
YYKXJxv.png
IwQDgdq.png
9W80hVZ.png

Elite Squad advances. Elise + Camilla Attack stance in especially good. They work together so well. Sisters after all.

Spoiler

5y1D33T.png
qwNfRUT.png
ylBPqJn.png
qRS3PHr.png
urQchTc.png
cehhXrv.png
1uErR4m.png

The Elite Squad keeps moving around the map to clear the reinforcements that keep appearing

Also is someone keeping an Elise crit counter? I think it's at 2 now xD

Spoiler

4iY149L.png
k0PcUgO.png

Defence squad finally seeing some action and Benny gets a str lvlup

Spoiler

HSjGRIV.png
Qp7f7yw.png

We continue cleaning while Niles and Laslow go pick up chests

Spoiler

9JlcdrB.png
27PPZUw.png

Kaga with some dancing cleans the Boss room with help of Severa's Dance

Spoiler

dsk6jud.png

....sometimes i forget this game has 30 Avo thrones, but this boss always reminds me of it....

Spoiler

KF03P7C.png

even with 40 hit Kaga somehow hits twice lol, but that isn't enough to kill him...

Spoiler

QrqKulI.png
FtEJGT0.png
aRMgwjY.png

Sophie finishes this exercise in boredom...

Spoiler

fTOzvku.png
I37dwzD.png
RBAVOc9.png
mropEEw.png
y1iopme.png

I go ahead and promote Benny and the deadweight squad.  Aside from Benny they were all lvl12 or so, but i am not heading into ch18 with any unpromoted peeps...

Spoiler

KbooA45.png

Oh no! We've got trouble!

...should i?

Next: Not even Kaga knows how to parody this

Responses in anoter post because i accidently posted an incomplete update and had to edit it xD

18 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Although since Kaga can't pair with people

I can pair him with people, but there are almost no pair up bonuses. Like +1 STR/MAG/SPD on A support or something.

so i rarely use it outside of warp situations

Losing Camilla on an ironman sounds awful...

I had to get alot of kids because i lost alot of my strongest units during that run xD

And then in endgame i lost like 9 units, including MVPKana xD

Daughter sacrificed herself for the cause xD

That is kinda disappointing, was kinda hoping to see you have to save Xander from his weaknesses...

What i had in mind was basically send 2 more units down to clear the enemies around Xander all in player phase. Would've played a bit more definsevily on the upper half of the ship then

I mean you could just do the paralogue anyway. Its not like you have to use the child you recruit there...

One of the rules of the run is to not do a child's paralogue unless that child is getting recruited xD

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Admittedly, not everyone is willing to risk losing a Unit on a Paralogue for a second Camilla, I definitely get that too.

Especially since that paralogue is tough, too

That and during that run i lost Silas earlier xD

44 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I see what you did there.

q7ab4rk.png

I forgot Elise promoted!

SF is being buggy... again!! Why is it determined not to let me comment on this LP? Summing it up, I went back to Elise’s promotion and looked at the text box, then said I was honored to represent such a gang. Finally, I asked if you would really pair Kaga with a “waifu”? And a Fates one? I know he’s Kaga, but does he really deserve such a fate? xD

5 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I go ahead and promote Benny and the deadweight squad.  Aside from Benny they were all lvl12 or so, but i am not heading into ch18 with any unpromoted peeps...

Poor guys, getting left behind as the deadweight squad. Its not that surprising, but I still pity them.

5 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

One of the rules of the run is to not do a child's paralogue unless that child is getting recruited xD

I don't think you actually posted those rules here, but fair enough.

18 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Kaga gets halted by weebs, who want the Waifu elements to stay in.

Reveal hidden contents

9jutBVX.png

The 2nd worst map in the game, and one of the worst map i ever played.

I hate it, you hate it, and i think i only know a total of 1 person who doesn't. Someone needs to make a mod to replace this map and Fox hell.

So let's start camping centeral

Reveal hidden contents

pcL7Jiv.png
GvoVuO9.png
Fy1DLYr.png
MhSEOee.png
q7ab4rk.png
ZD5IY1C.png
6piEy7g.png

So here's what will happen: I will take my elite squad of Elise, Camilla, Kaga, Sophie, Severa and Nyx and let the others hold Saizo hostage. 

Reveal hidden contents

oDvHMBD.png
fqT4Dz6.png
q4feCww.png
YYKXJxv.png
IwQDgdq.png
9W80hVZ.png

Elite Squad advances. Elise + Camilla Attack stance in especially good. They work together so well. Sisters after all.

Reveal hidden contents

5y1D33T.png
qwNfRUT.png
ylBPqJn.png
qRS3PHr.png
urQchTc.png
cehhXrv.png
1uErR4m.png

The Elite Squad keeps moving around the map to clear the reinforcements that keep appearing

Also is someone keeping an Elise crit counter? I think it's at 2 now xD

Reveal hidden contents

4iY149L.png
k0PcUgO.png

Defence squad finally seeing some action and Benny gets a str lvlup

Reveal hidden contents

HSjGRIV.png
Qp7f7yw.png

We continue cleaning while Niles and Laslow go pick up chests

Reveal hidden contents

9JlcdrB.png
27PPZUw.png

Kaga with some dancing cleans the Boss room with help of Severa's Dance

Reveal hidden contents

dsk6jud.png

....sometimes i forget this game has 30 Avo thrones, but this boss always reminds me of it....

Reveal hidden contents

KF03P7C.png

even with 40 hit Kaga somehow hits twice lol, but that isn't enough to kill him...

Reveal hidden contents

QrqKulI.png
FtEJGT0.png
aRMgwjY.png

Sophie finishes this exercise in boredom...

Reveal hidden contents

fTOzvku.png
I37dwzD.png
RBAVOc9.png
mropEEw.png
y1iopme.png

Reveal hidden contents

KbooA45.png

Oh no! We've got trouble!

...should i?

Next: Not even Kaga knows how to parody this

...I...don't hate this map.

Sorry for the late update, guys. As some of you might know, i haven't been feeling well lately, and Conquest is one game that you absolutely shouldn't play while tired xD

Episode 10: Not even Kaga knows how to parody this

Heading to IS HQ to confront them, Kaga hears that a certain someone holds IS hostage to get the FE rights. Reluctantly, he goes to help them.

Spoiler

eFvozQV.png

A cool defeal all bosses chapter with a time limt to encourage the player to split up!

Usually, that's what i do as well, but with our Party i found that hard to do, aside from 2 or 3 peeps, our party is super frail

Spoiler

hRhNkyb.png

#KagaSnipe! (Although he need a Mag tonic to be able to snipe)

Spoiler

EERAbvM.png
vEoiMTs.png

Camilla + Odin is a pretty good combination

Spoiler

dTZfzi1.png

Trust me i am an engineer...

Reset counter: 8

Spoiler

IKSpcTQ.png
vNTELrw.png
g1VLJrB.png

After the reset I don't put Felicia's in danger's Path this time and let Elise clean the upper room, however...

Spoiler

GhJJBRy.png

Another miscalculation....

Or more like i didn't even calculate and thought to myself ''Odin can tank this'' F

Reset Counter: 9

Spoiler

6wWdgr1.png
DTVwfX6.png

I reset and this time i calculate stuff throughly

Spoiler

ubkp3ee.png

Status turn 5

Spoiler

vx5hCVO.png
7bOQjZG.png
KyV5Bdh.png
spSArCa.png

We clean the room and the Eliseminator wrecks Zola

Spoiler

Ag2ETba.png
b9vA1JA.png
WrAWqfB.png
0qGRZUj.png
1aCVAge.png
hnw70Ba.png

We then head bottom and clean the map until the bottom boss

Spoiler

W7AcE7g.png
rjZaa5Z.png

Sophie strips another man from his Dignity and Clothes...

Next: The worst map in the game (feat. Foxes from Hell)

On 12/21/2020 at 6:37 AM, Sooks said:

I went back to Elise’s promotion and looked at the text box, then said I was honored to represent such a gang.

#ConquestGang

On 12/21/2020 at 6:37 AM, Sooks said:

Finally, I asked if you would really pair Kaga with a “waifu”? And a Fates one? I know he’s Kaga, but does he really deserve such a fate? xD

maybe..? xD

On 12/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

I don't think you actually posted those rules here, but fair enough.

I posted in later when someone asked what's the prequisites for stuff in paralogues

On 12/22/2020 at 12:41 AM, SoulWeaver said:

...I...don't hate this map.

2 people then xD

A cool defeal all bosses chapter with a time limt to encourage the player to split up!

I have never done that tbh. Enemies are too stronk.

maybe..? xD

Go for it!

I am crossing my fingers that SF won’t be buggy this time. I BELIEVE!!

Episode 11: The Elisemination of the Worst Map

Kaga, thinking about how the maps have been mostly high quality so far, heads right into the worst one of the game

Spoiler

wXhDRo95_o.png

The reverse side of fun. I really wanna know what they were smoking when they designed this.

So, i will just lowman it

Spoiler

s55wC1GK_o.png

Tonic'd Elise and paired her up, while Kaga will be paired up with Peri and Nyx with Benny for healing support.

Spoiler

YNaCHua6_o.png
jxlm0rNM_o.png

I send Elise to the mountain on top and watch the fireworks

cu95NhwU_o.jpg

basically this map in a nutshell

Spoiler

PuMG7zRE_o.png

How playing FE6 feels like

Spoiler

bvHflJjL_o.png

#HealerBenny

Spoiler

YqWgpkkX_o.png

Elise caps speed, and she's pretty close to capping the whole set xD

Spoiler

uBGlS0CW_o.png
NcM7YXHs_o.png
FUlxoiVo_o.png
mn5xKR7A_o.png
d6qLua5e_o.png

The Elisemination continues

Spoiler

xnkwFSgu_o.png

#HealerBenny feat. Mend

Spoiler

C65JyQPp_o.png
xLSAo1hQ_o.png

Peri get's a pity kill and we head to the boss

Spoiler

togyz0m2_o.png
7BUmveyP_o.png
wlUpAqJW_o.png

Dragons > Foxes confirmed

Spoiler

Lvl4PbGd_o.png

Elisemination complete!

Next: Kaze no you ni

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

The reverse side of fun. I really wanna know what they were smoking when they designed this.

Still better than the desert map in Binding Blade. Or the Sacae maps, especially chapter 20.