Hi! I'm new!

Cynthia Stan

Hi! Nice to meet you all! So I'm not really good with introductions, I basically love Fire Emblem and have decided to try and form a deeper relationship with the community, since I'm interested in turning one of my favorite hobbies into something "deeper". Sadly enough I can't remember how I came to know Fire Emblem, I do know my first game was Blazing Blade and after that I became immediately obsessed with the franchise, I still have to play Radiant Dawn and the Tellious games (I tried getting into Mirage Session but it was too cringey for me, which it's weird since I love fates because of how bad the plot is) I am currently trying to write a fan fiction, which honestly has brought me great happiness. Anyways, I'm interested in hearing what do you guys like so much about Fire Emblem? Or other things really. 

Hello Cynthia Stan! Welcome to this forum, it is nice to meet you as well.

1 minute ago, Cynthia Stan said:

Anyways, I'm interested in hearing what do you guys like so much about Fire Emblem?

The gameplay, plain and simple. It’s not like other RPGs where once you have strong characters you just press buttons and watch things die- well, usually it isn’t like that. It really makes you think (usually). And they also tend to give you quite some freedom in who you use (and, in later entries, how you use them) which is quite a nice combo, I think.

Being able to pair up characters is nice too.

Welcome to the Forest. Glad to have you here.

I'd say what I love most about FE is the character interactions. They're what drew me in in the first place, and they keep me coming back, especially in games like Three Houses and Tellius. I also love the gameplay. It's fun, challenging (mostly), and engages me in a way that other genres don't. One playthrough of Awakening and I was hooked.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hello Cynthia Stan! Welcome to this forum, it is nice to meet you as well.

The gameplay, plain and simple. It’s not like other RPGs where once you have strong characters you just press buttons and watch things die- well, usually it isn’t like that. It really makes you think (usually). And they also tend to give you quite some freedom in who you use (and, in later entries, how you use them) which is quite a nice combo, I think.

Being able to pair up characters is nice too.

Exactly, personally I love playing around with a diverse cast of characters, but the gameplay is a very big part of it, it feels very immersive in terms of you commanding an army I mean 

Welcome to the Forest, Cynthia Stan!

What I love about Fire Emblem? The gameplay, the characters and of course the music. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!