Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 13

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today, we begin a stretch dedicated to Awakening!  The game that not only saved the franchise, but shot it into the mainstream!

First offering...Well, I couldn't wrangle up some bear meat, so how about a crossword instead?

Second offering...Apologies if you absolutely can't stand Owain, but he lent well to a calendar game.  Your birthdate determines the situation:  Owain has shouted the name of a non-Fire Emblem game, based on the character or scene depicted by your birth month.  (Read the tweet replies in case you're having trouble figuring out which game Owain shouted in your scenario.)  The day of the month in which you were born determines which Awakening character reacts to the situation--and yes, I can assure you it will be an Awakening character, I've placed no traps on that side of the field for once!  How does the Awakening character you've landed on react?  (For example, if your birthday is on the date this went up, December 13, the sitation would be Maribelle reacting to Owain shouting out "Cyberpunk 2077!".)

Edited by shiningpikablu252