Unit Information Table (Updated 12/26/20)

Othin

After manually making a bunch of charts comparing different characteristics of Heroes units, I had the idea to make a table listing some basic information for each unit, so I could easily generate pivot tables showing whatever I wanted. I got... slightly carried away.

Current version of the spreadsheet (December 26, 2020, 2.0): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CMQvqoen-CqQzbt4jH9AFBFlu-wSLLqshkg8a_sF7XQ/

Much of the information here was obtained through the wiki (https://feheroes.gamepedia.com).

xq5WUmn.png

The document is view-only, but if you save a copy, you can explore the data further by using the green arrows next to each of the column titles to sort it, or filter it by text or color. If you want to return it to the Catalog of Heroes order, sort by PID, then by Origin ID.

Information on each of the fields:

• Name: Character name. Color coded based on their game of origin. (For units attributed to multiple games, uses the one they're sorted with in the Catalog of Heroes.)
  • Title: Hero title. Color coded based on the unit's type. For units with an online profile, contains a link to that profile.
  • Game: The unit's game of origin. Shadow Dragon and New Mystery are listed as Mystery. Units attributed to multiple games are listed as Multiple.
  • Type: The unit's hero type, based on the criteria used for the online profiles.
  • Color: Weapon color.
  • Weapon: Weapon type.
  • Move: Movement type.
  • Role: Dancer if the unit has a Sing/Dance-type skill, blank if not.
  • Pool: Indicates whether the unit can be summoned off-focus at low rarities (Common), off-focus but only at 5* (Rare), only as a focus unit (Limited), through Heroic Grails (Grail), or is a unique story unit (Askr).
  • Rarity: Regular rarity range at which the unit is summoned.
  • Arc: General time period of the unit's release. Launch is listed separately from the rest of Book 1.
  • Partner: For a duo or harmonic unit, lists the secondary character or characters. Color coded based on their origin game.
  • P.Gend: Secondary character's gender.
  • Origin ID: Internal ID determining the character's position in the Catalog of Heroes.
  • PID: Internal ID for the playable version of the unit, corresponding to the order the units were added.
  • Game (Full): Similar to the Game column, but lists the exact game or games the unit is attributed to.
  • Theme: Theme for the unit, if any. Color coded based on whether the theme is seasonal, legendary, mythic, or a miscellaneous alt.
  • Element: For a legendary or mythic unit, lists their elemental type.
  • Effect: For a legendary or mythic unit, lists their elemental effect. Color coded based on the stat affected.
  • Min: Minimum rarity at which the unit is available.
  • Avail.: Similar to the Rarity column, but specifies the way of obtaining the unit: Common (3/4* general pool), Main (5* general pool), Revival (rerun pool), Seasonal (Special Heroes pool), Elite (Legendary/Mythic pool), GHB (Grand Hero Battle), TT (Tempest Trials), Askr (story exclusive), or Other (none of those).
  • Revision: Indicates if the unit's distribution has changed by dropping from 4-5* rarity to 3-4*, moving from the main pool to the revival pool, or being added to the grail shop.
  • Adjusted: Date the unit's distribution changed, if applicable. (All date columns are color coded based on year, with a separate color for the launch date: February 2, 2017.)
  • Event: The summoning event or challenge in which the unit was released, if any. Summoning events are color coded based on New Heroes, Special Heroes, Legendary Heroes, or Mythic Heroes classification.
  • Story Chapter: The story chapter or paralogue the unit featured in when added as a playable unit, if any. Color coded based on book.
  • Added: Date the files for the unit's playable version were added to the game. (This can be in advance of the unit's actual release. For units released after the Catalog of Heroes, this is the date they were added to it.)
  • Released: Date the unit was released as playable.
  • Resp.: Theme for the unit's resplendent attire, if any.
  • Pass: For units with resplendent attire, the date it was or will be released through Feh Pass.
  • Associated: For units with a website profile, lists the characters the profile shows as associated with them.
  • Main Weapon: The unit's personal weapon, if any. For units able to evolve their personal weapon, lists the evolved version. Color coded based on if the weapon can be enhanced in the Weapon Refinery, and on if it was added through a refinery update.
  • Refined: Date the unit's main weapon became possible to enhance in the refinery, if applicable. (For weapons introduced through the refinery, this is also the date the weapon was added.) Weapons that could already be refined when the unit was released are marked "Auto".
  • Other Weapon: The unit's inheritable 5* weapon or unevolved personal weapon, if any. For units able to evolve their inheritable weapon, lists the evolved version. Color coded based on if it's a personal weapon, if it can be enhanced in the refinery, and if it's a seasonal weapon.
  • Other Refine: Date the unit's "other weapon" became possible to enhance in the refinery, if applicable.
  • Mid Weapon: The unit's 3* weapon. Color coded based on if it's a seasonal weapon, and if its 5* counterpart can be enhanced or evolved.
  • Base Weapon: The unit's 1* weapon. Color coded based on the color or colors associated with the weapon type.
  • Evolution: For units able to evolve their original personal weapon, the date they became able to do so.
  • Assist, Special, Passive A/B/C: Strongest available skill for each of the unit's non-weapon skill slots. Color coded based on SP costs, and on if they're personal skills.
  • T-LV, S-LV, A-LV, B-LV, C-LV: Lowest obtainable rarity at which the unit can access the corresponding skill. Marked with (S) if the unit is only available at that rarity as a single copy from the story.
  • Base Assist, Base Special, Base A/B/C: Lowest-level version the unit has of the corresponding skill. (Despite appearing on all staff units, Imbue is not included because it is not classified as a version of any other specials.)
  • HP, Atk, Spd, Def, Res: Standard value for each stat at 5* level 40. (Assumes no asset, flaw, or other changes.) Color coded based on how high the value is.
  • H+/-, A+/-, S+/-, D+/-, R+/-: Amount the corresponding stat increases or decreases at 5* level 40 if it's the unit's asset or flaw.
  • BST: Total of the standard values for the unit's five base stats.
  • T+/-: Amount the unit's base stat total may change from its standard value based on asset and flaw.
  • Bin: Highest BST scoring bin the unit can reach in modes like Arena. (Assumes at least one merge to remove the unit's flaw, and a +4 asset if available.)
  • DF: Total number of additional stat points the unit can gain from using dragonflowers.
  • Bonus: Number of additional points the unit can gain in each stat with full merges (+4), full dragonflowers (+1 to +3), and resplendent attire if available (+2), along with the breakdown of those factors.
  • Hmax, Amax, Smax, Dmax, Rmax: Value the stat can reach with full bonuses. First value is the default, with (+3) or (+4) marking the additional increase if the stat is the unit's asset.
  • Tmax: Total of the unit's stats with full bonuses. Sum of the five detaults, plus an additional 3 or 4 from the unit's highest asset.
  • H1, A1, S1, D1, R1: Standard value for the stat at 5* level 1. (Changes by +1 or -1 if it's the unit's asset or flaw.)
  • HP %, Atk %, Spd %, Def %, Res %: Growth rate for the stat, followed by the total additional points the unit gains from growing from 5* level 1 to level 40. Color coded based on if the growth rate corresponds to a +4 asset or -4 flaw. (Growth rate changes by +5% or -5% if it's the asset or flaw, for a change in 2 or 3 growth points. This results in a total change of 3 or 4 at level 40.)
  • T1: Total of the unit's 5* level 1 stats.
  • Total %: Unit's total growth rates and total stats gained from leveling up.
  • Artist: Artist for the unit, as credited by the game.
  • Artist (Resplendent): Artist for the unit's resplendent skin, if any.
  • Voices: Number of voice roles for the unit.
  • Voice (EN)/(JP): Unit's English and Japanese voice actors, as credited by the game. For units with different voice actors for their original and resplendent versions, both are listed.

There's a whole lot of interesting things you can learn by rearranging the data different ways to compare units in different ways. For example, it makes it easy to filter for a skill or family of skills, which puts all the info about the units with those skills in one place so you can see what they do or don't have in common. You can also filter for a weapon/movement type combination, or any other characteristic or combination of characteristics. Or make pivot tables!

dOt5lwd.png

EP37ZOr.png

What are your findings? Also, let me know if you notice any errors, or have ideas for things to add or revise!

Previous versions of the spreadsheet:

Edited by Othin

Okay, I really appreciate organization so this is great! Nice work! =D I don't tend to hop on google docs, though, so I'm basically only admiring what you've posted here. Looks like what's shown is only a sample of the work you put in. Looking forward to all of this organized information continuing to keep updated!

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Okay, I really appreciate organization so this is great! Nice work! =D I don't tend to hop on google docs, though, so I'm basically only admiring what you've posted here. Looks like what's shown is only a sample of the work you put in. Looking forward to all of this organized information continuing to keep updated!

Thanks! My hope is to have the next version ready next weekend, and include the upcoming batch of seasonals.

7 hours ago, LoneStar said:

You have Keaton marked as a Cavalry Beast. Pretty cool list with all sorts of information. This could be useful to quickly compare certain things instead of hoping between multiple webpages.

Good catch. I fixed it in the main version of the sheet, it's not visible yet but it will be in the next version.

And yeah, that's one of the goals I have in mind. I got most of this info from the wiki, which is what I've referenced in the past, but this should be faster to check.

5 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to put this together? Looks like a lot to me. Good on ya.

I started on November 24, so a bit under three weeks. Not sure about the actual number of hours, but it's been a lot.

Thanks!

Edit: I've also noticed that Guinivere and Melady are incorrectly listed as grail units.

Edited by Othin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UN6DYXH-tUf6kxBcEVmfmLsPQjGLxCJ4GPxRDF6hrGY/

New version of the spreadsheet, as of 12/20/20! Changes from last week:

• Added the new units from "A Festival Miracle".
  • Fixed some errors.
  • Added data on growths, artists, and voice actors. (The Japanese voice actor list is not yet finished.)
  • Rearranged and revised some of the existing columns. In particular, made some simpler columns for easier use with pivot tables, and moved those to the start of the spreadsheet.
  • Added two sample pivot tables.
  • Added a calculations page, which can take the basic stats for a unit and output all the other stat fields. (Primarily for my own use, to easily generate those fields for future units.)