Just finished the blue lions route!

Just finished the blue lions route and I loved it! It was my first route in the game. I really liked Dimitri and his character arc, I love how involved some of the characters felt in part 1 like Ashe and Lonato or Sylvain and his brother. Can’t wait to play the golden deer route next!

Congrats! Sounds like you're following a similar arc to what I did (CF -> AM -> currently almost done with VW). I have to say, in my opinion the Blue Lions route is probably the most fulfilling in terms of story, at least out of the three that I've more or less completed so far. As you said, Dimitri's character arc is excellent, probably one of the best for any lord in Fire Emblem, and the Blue Lions have better luck compared to any other house with having their characters actually involved in the plot during White Clouds.

Cheers!

I originally started with Crimson Flower first. But then I talked to a friend of mine and he suggested that I do Verdant Wind first, then Azure Moon, Crimson Flower and finally Silver Snow. When I did the Blue Lions route on my second play through, I could tell that it’s one of the more heart breaking routes because of all the events that took place. I may revisit this route at some point myself.