Who are your top 20 most wanted for 2021?

kradeelav

I keep wanting to reply to the "2020" thread with my new wishlist so here I am making the new years version. :P  To continue in the spirit of the thread before - what 20 new heroes do you want to see this next year?

My list below, roughly in order of wants:

1. Zihark (RD, red infantry, no seasonal)
  2. Timeskip!Hubert (3H, a finally decent prf red infantry tome)
  3. Volke (PoR/RD, colorless or red dagger infantry)
  4. Vaida (FE7, red flying wyvern to shake things up a bit)
  5. Tauroneo (PoR, red sword armor?)
  6. Sephiran (PoR, colorless infantry staff)
  7. Lehran (RD, flying colorless tome & mythic dancer. I know this doesn't exist yet but he's a weird one.)
  8. Manuela (3H, colorless infantry staff) ( <tho i also love @Mercakete's idea of a harmonized Manuela/Shinon winter unit.)
  9. Nasir (PoR, green breath armor)
  10. Rhea (3H, green breath)
  11. Legendary!Sanaki (red armored tome, astra or fire)
  12. Stefan (PoR, red infantry)
  13. Niime (FE6, utterly broken red infantry, possibly a fun halloween seasonal?)
  14. Ashera (RD, light mythic, armored blue tome)
  15. Valter (FE8, seasonal, would be happy with anything just to be a wildcard like a duo with erika because i'm evil. :D )
  16. Tormod & Muarim Duo (PoR, red cav tome)
  17. Dedue (3H, blue infantry ... can we make gauntlets a thing?)
  18. Hegemon!Edelgard (or any true crest beasts, honestly) (3H, red flying mythic beast)
  19. Volug (green cav beast)
  20. Felix and Mirel feel like a given at some point so tossing them in as goodwill.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duessel and Bernie out. Luthier and Volke in. I had probably one of the lowest add rates of anyone in the 2020 thread.

Infantry Sword - 1

Zihark

Cavalry Axe - 3

Forde

Kieran

Lex

Infantry Axe - 2

Geitz

(Chuck) Nolan

Armor Axe or Lance - 1

Gilliam

Cavalry Tome - 1

Hapi

Infantry Lance - 1

Aran

Infantry Tome - 7

Bastian

Pelleas

Pent

Saleh

Elphin

Luthier

Infantry Dagger - 2

Rennac

Volke

Infantry Staff - 2

Linhardt

Sephiran

Breath/Beast - 1

Nasir

Twelve of these are carry overs from my 2020 wish list, so I will bold the new characters (all characters are ordered by game): 

1. Lex, Genealogy (Axe Cavalry)
  2. Erinys, Genealogy (Lance Flying)
  3. Patty, Genealogy (Red Dagger Infantry)
  4. Tine, Genealogy (Blue Tome Infantry)
  5. Volke, Radiance / Radiant (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
  6. Tormod, Radiance / Radiant (Red Tome Infantry)
  7. Lucia, Radiance / Radiant (Sword Infantry)
  8. Ashera, Radiant (Colorless Tome Infantry)
  9. Basilio, Awakening (Axe Infantry)
  10. Severa, Awakening (Red Bow Cavalry)
  11. Mozu, Fates (Lance Infantry)
  12. Orochi, Fates (Colorless Tome Infantry)
  13. the only truly Mythic Hero regular Charlotte, Fates (Axe Infantry)
  14. Mitama, Fates (Staff Infantry)
  15. Caeldori, Fates (Lance Flying)
  16. regular Felix, Three Houses (Sword Infantry)
  17. regular Ingrid, Three Houses (Lance Flying)
  18. Marianne, Three Houses (Sword Cavalry)
  19. Yuri, Three Houses (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
  20. Constance, Three Houses (Blue Tome Flying)

Just to put it on record, my overall most wanted is Severa and thus my entire CYL5 ballot is going to her, and only her. You can't keep ignoring her forever, IS.

Edited by Tybrosion

Lex, Azelle, Erinys, Asbel, Kent, Sain, Nergal, Marcia, Kieran, Ashera, Marianne, and Linhardt are still missing from my previous list, and they all seem worth carrying over. I also want regular versions of Brigid and Seiros, so that's 14.

For the remaining 6, let's say Salem, Athos, Limstella, Pelleas, Kurthnaga, and Sephiran.

20? I'm going to give you 21 for the year that's in it. Hmm, let's see now.

1. Emperor Alvis

2. Medues

3. Medeus again

4. Fallen Gunther (only if he's a mounted breath unit summoning stone head Anankos)

5,6,7. Jedah, Marla and Hestia (all as seasonals using their default designs)

8. Blume (or Reptor) for more armoured mages

9. Elffin (as a mounted dancer, yes he doesn't use a horse in Binding Blade, but canonically he does ride them)

10. Yukimura (as a Knife Cavalry, are only canon one we're likely to get)

11. Nergal (another armoured mage oppertunity)

12. Nergal again, only crazy and summoning the fire dragon (so armoured breath unit)

13. Time Skip Dedue (as a beast unit)

14. Sephiran

15. Ashera

16. Pain and Agony (duo unit)

17. Anankos

18. Rhea

19. Julius, as a legendary and a more powerful unit. As he was always underwhelming in Heroes.

20. Future Past Tiki taking on the Mantle of Naga (too many Tikis? Nah, you can always have more Tikis, espceically as this would be an Adult Tiki alt of which we only have one right now)

21. Elice (I want them to do something interesting with Aum)

47 minutes ago, Othin said:

Lex, Azelle, Erinys, Asbel, Kent, Sain, Nergal, Marcia, Kieran, Ashera, Marianne, and Linhardt are still missing from my previous list, and they all seem worth carrying over. I also want regular versions of Brigid and Seiros, so that's 14.

For the remaining 6, let's say Salem, Athos, Limstella, Pelleas, Kurthnaga, and Sephiran.

Well, this was funny timing, lmao.

1. Brom
2. Isadora
3. Elffin
4. Marianne
5. Gregor
6. Ashe
7. Renault
8. Kent
9. Sain
10. Oswin
11. Nyna
12. Wil
13. Douglas
14. Edain
15. Muarim
16. Elice
17. Azelle
18. Pent
19. Dozla
20. Zihark

Pent, Dozla, and Zihark are at the bottom because we technically have them as Special Heroes, but I also would really like to see them as New Heroes. So, on the list they are.

1. Saul (I have a headcanon project for him, so I need him in the game)
  2. B!Chrom
  3. Marianne (either as a CYL winner, a Dancer, or a normal (non-staff using) unit
  4. Chrom (Fallen Heroes banner)*
  5. Noire (vanilla)
  6. Hapi
  7. Orochi
  8. Severa (so I can get rid of my Selena)
  9. Felix (vanilla)
  10. Dorothy
  11. Gustav (again, headcanon stuff)
  12. Arete 
  13. Priam
  14. Severa (vanilla)
  15. Laurent 
  16. Ogier
  17. Kent
  18. Sain
  19. Rhea (vanilla)
  20. Ashe

*I have this idea where they could tease out a whole story where you have the characters like Fallen King Chrom trying to take over Askr or whatnot, with Fallen Soren as his tactician, Grima as his vanguard leaders, and other, various Fallen units as members of this corrupted army. And to fight them, you recruit "rising villains" or whatnot. They would mostly be villains who we've been sympathetic too or had good intentions in the past (Arvis, Lyon, etc.) 

This side-story could run parallel to the main story and star the OCs from previous books and see them team up. Fjorm, Eir, and Peony leading a mission together? Yes please!

My top 3 most wanted:

1.) Wil

2.) Ulster

3.) Ashe

And the 17 others in no particular order:

4.) Scarlet

5.) Ogier

6.) Manuela

7.) Deimne

8.) Robert (FE5)

9.) Sleuf

10.) Hoshido Noble M!Corrin

11.) Summer M!Corrin

12.) Winter M!Corrin

13.) Spring M!Corrin

14.) Resplendent M!Corrin

15.) Harken

16.) Castor

17.) Kiragi

18.) Inigo

19.) Mark

20.) 3-13 Archer

21 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:
  2. B!Chrom
  3. Marianne (either as a CYL winner, a Dancer, or a normal (non-staff using) unit
  5. Noire (vanilla)
  6. Hapi
  7. Orochi
  8. Severa (so I can get rid of my Selena)
  9. Felix (vanilla)
  10. Dorothy
  12. Arete 
  13. Priam
  14. Severa (vanilla)
  15. Laurent 
  16. Ogier
  17. Kent
  18. Sain
  19. Rhea (vanilla)
  20. Ashe

*I have this idea where they could tease out a whole story where you have the characters like Fallen King Chrom trying to take over Askr or whatnot, with Fallen Soren as his tactician, Grima as his vanguard leaders, and other, various Fallen units as members of this corrupted army. And to fight them, you recruit "rising villains" or whatnot. They would mostly be villains who we've been sympathetic too or had good intentions in the past (Arvis, Lyon, etc.) 

This side-story could run parallel to the main story and star the OCs from previous books and see them team up. Fjorm, Eir, and Peony leading a mission together? Yes please!

You have Severa twice.

There's not really many characters left that I'm looking forward to seeing get added to Heroes at this point. Just about everyone I like has already been added to Heroes already.

• "Brave" Marth
  • Nyna (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Wolf (Cavalry Bow)
  • Gotoh (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Medeus (Armored Red Dragon)
  • Luthier (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Zeke (Cavalry Lance)
  • Tatiana (Infantry Staff)
  • Tine (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Arthur FE4 (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Athos (Infantry Red Tome)
  • Gilliam (Armored Axe)
  • Artur (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Moulder (Infantry Staff)
  • "Harmonic" Anna (doesn't matter which two variants of Anna they use) for Halloween, Christmas or a new seasonal theme
  • Fates Anna (Infantry Bow)
  • Three Houses Anna (Infantry Dagger)
  • Ashe (Infantry Bow)
  • Non-Seasonal Felix (Infantry Sword)
  • Non-Seasonal Ingrid (Flier Lance)
Edited by NSSKG151

Only Mozu I truly want to see in. All others would be nice but aren't that big a deal. On the other hand, I'll always pull for Anna, Lyn, and Micaiah, but they all already have multiple versions so I won't be listing them.

1. Mozu (infantry lance)
  2. Cath (infantry dagger)
  3. Kent (cavalry sword)
  4. Sain (cavalry lance)
  5. Marcus (FE7) (cavalry lance or axe)
  6. Isadora (cavalry sword)
  7. Sonia GHB (infantry tome)
  8. Elimine (mythic, staff)
  9. Volug (cavalry beast)
  10. Heather (infantry dagger)
  11. Ashera (mythic, dunno what unit type she'd be lol)
  12. Flavia (infantry axe, though she'd probably come with a sword)
  13. Orochi (infantry blue tome)
  14. Scarlet (flying axe)
  15. Nyx (infantry red tome)
  16. Dorothea (infantry blue tome, sing)
  17. Judith

Literally can't even come up with 3 more lol, and even some of the above are a stretch. I'm mostly making this list so I can look back at it and see how many got added.

I guess those last three could just be more Anna, Lyn, and Micaiah.

However, I am always up for more non-playable non-boss NPCs (like Lilith and Leila) and lore mythics. So, uh, maybe those last three could just be concepts, like:

• Non-playable, non-boss NPC. Possible examples: Eleanora, Elbert, Uther, Elena.
  • Lore mythic. Possible examples: Anri, Roland, Grado, Soan.
  • Others that aren't part of main series casts. Possible examples: Cipher originals, Warriors originals.

The first 10 are the most important ones, the rest are simple wishes. 

1. Rhea
  2. Seiros 
  3. Anankos
  4. Gunter as a mounted breath
  5. Hagemon Husk
  6. Freyr
  7. Mythic/Legend Julius possed by Loptous
  8. Emperor Arvis
  9. Ashera
  10. Lehran 
  11. Legend Michy
  12. Athos
  13. Nergal 
  14. Asbel (Ced's partner in Thracia can't remember the name exactly) 
  15. Medeus
  16. Jahn
  17. Demon King as a beast unit
  18. Skimrir
  19. Young Dimitri/Edelgard Duo unit
  20. A hot take, the fire dragon from FE7

1. Skrimir

2. Deghinsea (regular)

3. Nasir

4. Medeus

5. Dedue (either regular or fallen)

6. Volug

7. Kurthnaga

8. Nergal

9. Nyna

10. Rhea

11. Tine

12. Formortiis

13. Dean

14. Shin

15. Arion

16. Hardin (regular)

17. Luthier

18. Forseti (using Lewyn as a base) 

19. Glen

20. Ashera 

Edited by Medeus

54 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:
  1. A hot take, the fire dragon from FE7

I can't see them ever literally adding the Blazing Blade dragon as a unit unto itself, not with it having no human form or character. I mean they could and it could be rather funny, but if they didn't do it with Fallen Corrin they probably won't do it here. I could see them however adding Nergal with his crazy look who summons the Fire Dragon from the Dragon's Gate to attack (less likely but funnier would be Ephidel summoning the dragon and getting roasted by his own attack, ie a prf weapon with a fury effect and some hilarious animations).

37 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I can't see them ever literally adding the Blazing Blade dragon as a unit unto itself, not with it having no human form or character. I mean they could and it could be rather funny, but if they didn't do it with Fallen Corrin they probably won't do it here. I could see them however adding Nergal with his crazy look who summons the Fire Dragon from the Dragon's Gate to attack (less likely but funnier would be Ephidel summoning the dragon and getting roasted by his own attack, ie a prf weapon with a fury effect and some hilarious animations).

I know he will never get in the game as you said he doesn't even have a human form. They could have him with a hood or something though that's unlikely. He would be extremely funny and a big surprise if they found a way though (as a seasonal would be even more hilarious). 

Edited by SuperNova125

8 hours ago, Othin said:

With Sephiran joining now, I guess I'll give his spot to Volug. I'd like to get his regular version at some point, but it's not as much of a priority.

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

You have Severa twice.

Thanks, I'll correct that. 

2. B!Chrom
  5. Noire (vanilla)
  6. Hapi
  7. Orochi
  8. Charlotte (vanilla...although if Charlotte got a Legendary alt or won the next CYL, I'd be pretty amused)
  9. Felix (vanilla)
  10. Dorothy
  12. Arete 
  13. Priam
  14. Severa (vanilla)
  15. Laurent 
  16. Ogier
  17. Kent
  18. Sain
  19. Rhea (vanilla)
  20. Ashe

1. Stefan (infantry/sword)
    1. Stefan/Mordecai duo (cavalry/sword)
    2. Soren/Stefan duo (infantry/red dagger)
    3. Soan/Stefan harmonic (cavalry/colorless beast)
  2. Soan (armored/colorless beast)
  3. Dart (infantry/axe)
  4. Marianne (pre-skip, cavalry/staff, post-skip, flying/sword)
    1. Fallen Marianne (infantry/colorless beast)
  5. Athos (infantry/red tome)
  6. Nergal (infantry/colorless tome)
    1. Pre-corruption Nergal (possibly as a duo with little Ninian & baby Nils) (infantry/blue tome)
    2. Nergal/Aenir duo (infantry/green tome)
  7. Aenir (infantry/green dragon)
  8. Limstella (infantry/green tome)
  9. Sonia (infantry/blue tome)
  10. Ephidel (infantry/dagger)
  11. Kishuna (infantry/staff)
  12. regular Lorenz (pre-skip, cavalry/lance, post-skip, cavalry/colorless tome)
  13. Manuela (infantry/red tome)
  14. Cyril (pre-skip, cavalry/red bow, post-skip, flying/axe)
  15. Caspar (pre-skip, infantry/gauntlet, post-skip, infantry/axe)
  16. Linhardt (pre-skip, infantry/staff, post-skip, cavalry/green tome)
  17. Touma & Cain (cavalry/lance)
  18. Niime (infantry/red tome)
  19. Atlas (infantry/colorless bow)
  20. Fomortiis (armored/colorless beast)

On 12/15/2020 at 4:41 PM, kradeelav said:

( <tho i also love @Mercakete's idea of a harmonized Manuela/Shinon winter unit.)

😄 Thanks for the shout-out!

Well, this will be...half-easy. Half-hard. I have some definite ones I want in, and then it'll be the giant pool of "I like you; sure." No particular order here.

1. Elena (FE9) (Absolute most-wanted. I vote for her as much as possible every year in CYL.)

2. Boyd (FE9) (I just have a FE9 bias. Let's complete the Griel's Mercenaries family!)

3. Tormod (FE9; I will most certainly accept an FE10 version of him, too.)

4. Ashe (FE16 - pre- or post-timeskip is fine, but I think I'd prefer student ver.) (Ashe gets in as a summer unit AND HE IS ADORABLE! I am very happy about this.)

5. Franz (FE8)

6. Kieran (FE9)

7. Professor Hanneman (FE16)

8. Fernand (FE15) (Technically he's not available yet as of writing this, but he's been announced and will be in the game soon as a GHB unit!)

9. Kiranfonse (FEH)

10. Alois (FE16; more dad jokes, please. Also, he hand Gatrie can give all their money away together.)

11. Marianne (FE16 - especially student ver.) (Probably not going to be the student version, but she's for sure getting in as a brave hero. 🙂 ) (IN ADDITION TO getting a brave version, her student version is in and she gets an icy tome -- basically, she's my ideal version! =D)

12. Freyr (FEH; I actually would have liked to see him get a Christmas version, but a regular version would be good, too. Give me the Dreamgoat (yes, this is a "dreamboat" pun, even though I'm not actually attracted to him. It's just funny.)) (Yep; he got in as a seasonal, but the opposite to the seasonal I expected. A summer version instead of a winter one. Well, yay! Happy to have him.)

13. Mist (FE10; it's time)

14. Almedha (FE10)

15. Rajaion (FE9; A CERTAIN INCARNATION doesn't count)

16. Azel (FE4) (He's in, and his name is spelled "Azelle"!)

17. Artur (FE8) (I wasn't sure how I felt about this Christmas version of him at first since his hair's a little short and makes him look like Conrad, but oh man this version of him is adorable! I'm happy with this guy! ^_^)

18. Shura (FE14)

19. Nasir (FE9)

20. Gate Guard (FE16) (I can't believe he actually is getting into the game! 😄 )

Okay, that was harder than I expected. Honorable mentions to Forde, Kyle, Kent, Sain, Fafnir and Otr...and probably others I'm not quite remembering.

Bonus: I consider the above list for characters rather than specific units. So, here are a couple of specific units I would like: Elena + (very young) Mist Duo Unit (FE9; too precious. Specifics for this unit are on the Create a Hero page. Armored tome refresher.), Shinon + Manuella: Harmonic Tipsy-Topsy (FE10 + FE 16 - New Years' harmonic hero), Tormod + Muarim duo unit, especially with Tormod as a child (like, just after escaping the uprising that orphaned him.) and Hrid + Leavateinn duo unit, both in full royal formal attire. Some of you know I ship these two pretty hard. For more on this, look around the forums. Oh, also, my 3H Halloween banner and my Terrible Pickup Lines Valentine's Day banner. Also, Diedre + her husbands and children Valentine's Day banner.

Edited by Mercakete

(Seasonals, New banner heroes, Special)

1. Kiddo Lyon + Kiddo Ephraim + Kiddo Eirika DUO (infantry healer)- LET ME DREAAAAAAAAAAAAM

- I would accept independt versions of these kids too, maybe its better this way

2. Vanessa (Flier Lance yaaay!) - because we miss Flier lances in FEH, we all know

3. Riev (GHB, Blue tome infantry) - to complete my Grado Generals thematic team

4. Glen (GHB, Sword flier) - to complete my Grado Generals thematic team

5. Valentine Tana + Cormag DUO (Flier Lance) - BEST SHIP

6. Artur FE8 (blue tome infantry) - then my Lute finally has her S support with her husbando

7. Orson (Lance Cavalry) - yes im a huge fan of FE8

8. Fomortiis (MYTHIC, Red beast armor)  - evil, you are welcome to my heart

9. Vigarde (maybe GHB, Sword Armor) - and i mainly like bosses and foes

10. Morva (maybe GHB, Red Infantry dragon) - Myrrh daddy

11. Limstella (Blue tome infantry) - WHERE

12. Nergal - (GHB, red tome armor) ARE

13. Sonya - (Red tome infantry) THEM

14. Ephidel - (green tome infantry) ALL?

15- Shin (Green cavalry archer) - Please, we need more Sacae representation

16. Noah (lance cavalry) - Fir boyfriend :)

17. Nyx - I liked her in Fates

18. Sain (cavalry lance) - he is fun

19. Kiddo Lon'qu + Kiddo Ke'ri DUO (Infantry sword) - sad story  I cant forget :(

20. Yen'fai (GHB, Sword infantry) - Yes, Sai'ri brother

2 hours ago, Othin said:

With Sephiran joining now, I guess I'll give his spot to Volug. I'd like to get his regular version at some point, but it's not as much of a priority.

OH we're getting Sephiran? Yay. Well I guess I'll replace him on my list with Ghost Gharnef as a flying tome user.