Who are your top 20 most wanted for 2021?

kradeelav

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, despite having played this game since the start, I haven't actually done a wants list (or been active on the forums), BUT I am here for the 2021 wish list! These are not in order of preference. 

1) Touma Akagi (TMS, lance cavalry)
2) Balthus (3H, infantry GAUNTLETS [or axe, if gauntlets don't get in])
3) Jesse (Valentia, honestly any class? I don't think he needs to be a sword infantry)
4) Atlas (Valentia, probably some kind of bow user)
5) Volug (Radiant Dawn, either red or green infantry beast, to complement Nailah)
6) Kieran (Radiant Dawn, axe cavalry)
7) Boyd (Radiant Dawn, axe infantry)
8) Skrimir (Radiant Dawn, colorless or red armor beast)
9) Pelleas (Radiant Dawn, red tome infantry (ugh) or colorless tome infantry)
10) Ashera (Radiant Dawn, colorless tome flying OR some kind of flying beast?. Mythic)
11) Largo (Path of Radiance, axe infantry)
After this, it is pretty much the post time-skip designs of the 3H units. Or summer Ike/Boyd/Soren. 

About a week ago I saw a lot of people post bingo sheets for who they want to see come to Heroes in 2021. I decided to make one myself for fun and was surprised I could come up with 25 characters I would like to see even if I kind of cheated a little. I decided to post it here since it seemed appropriate for it (plus what's five more characters).

BoeGSeH.jpg

Edited by NSSKG151
better photo

5 hours ago, Ashunera said:

So, despite having played this game since the start, I haven't actually done a wants list (or been active on the forums), BUT I am here for the 2021 wish list! These are not in order of preference. 

1) Touma Akagi (TMS, lance cavalry)
2) Balthus (3H, infantry GAUNTLETS [or axe, if gauntlets don't get in])
3) Jesse (Valentia, honestly any class? I don't think he needs to be a sword infantry)
4) Atlas (Valentia, probably some kind of bow user)
5) Volug (Radiant Dawn, either red or green infantry beast, to complement Nailah)
6) Kieran (Radiant Dawn, axe cavalry)
7) Boyd (Radiant Dawn, axe infantry)
😎 Skrimir (Radiant Dawn, colorless or red armor beast)
9) Pelleas (Radiant Dawn, red tome infantry (ugh) or colorless tome infantry)
10) Ashera (Radiant Dawn, colorless tome flying OR some kind of flying beast?. Mythic)
11) Largo (Path of Radiance, axe infantry)
After this, it is pretty much the post time-skip designs of the 3H units. Or summer Ike/Boyd/Soren. 

Jessie could be a dagger unit I think. I really wish they'd had the foresight to make Saber a dagger unit. It's both weird he's wielding the golden knife as a sword and also the standard "too many dance sword infantries in me Fire Emblems".

7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

About a week ago I saw a lot of people post bingo sheets for who they want to see come to Heroes in 2021. I decided to make one myself for fun and was surprised I could come up with 25 characters I would like to see even if I kind of cheated a little. I decided to post it here since it seemed appropriate for it (plus what's five more characters).

1hnF1fG.jpg

How'd you make that card? I'd love to make one!

Another card coming through:

vFKNLya.png?1

The additions used to fill in the card completely were Jesse, Tatiana, Gonzalez, Sain and Gregor.

Oh, and the specific placements weren't random though it should be obvious enough what simple method I used.

I like the bingo cards. I’ll fill out one when I have the chance.

Here are my Top 5—I will be ecstatic when they are added!

Shura: Infantry Archer, preferably red or blue, since Midori is the only red archer I know of and Felix is the only blue archer I know of. Of all the remaining Fates men, Shura is one of the most likely additions due to CYL popularity, relative lack of archers in Heroes, and story importance in Fates (involved in the plot in two storylines, both an antagonist you fight and a playable character in every storyline) and he was an excellent unit in Fates. I’d be surprised if he isn’t in the next Fates banner or gets an alt this year. I will dump every point into him this year.

Nyx: Infantry red mage preferably. I’d be surprised if she isn’t in the next Fates banner.

Charlotte (regular, though her bride alt suits her character perfectly): Axe infantry. I’d be very surprised if she isn’t in the next Fates banner.

Reina: Flying blue archer. I think other characters (see above) will get in before her, but I love Kinshi knights, love her personality and definitely want another flying archer.

Rickard: Infantry dagger, preferably blue, green or red. A longshot, but for me (if no one else) he is one of the most memorable minor characters in Shadow Dragon. I’d love for him to have a voice, new dialogue and new art. His Forging Bonds conversation could be funny: Rickard thinks that Julian joined the Order of Heroes as part of a “long con” and is planning to eventually rob the castle, when Julian has actually reformed and doesn’t want anything to do with thievery anymore. Rickard hints to him about the supposed heist. Julian is completely confused, then annoyed when he realizes what Rickard means, then tries to sway Rickard to reform.

I really hope Marth wins CYL this year! 💙I’d absolutely love brave Marth.

• 3 weeks later...
  1. Lex
  2. Azelle
  3. Erinys
  4. Brigid
  5. Asbel
  6. Salem
  7. Kent
  8. Sain
  9. Athos
  10. Nergal
  11. Limstella
  12. Marcia
  13. Kieran
  14. Volug
  15. Pelleas
  16. Kurthnaga
  17. Ashera
  18. Marianne
  19. Linhardt
  20. Seiros

6/20 accounted for so far!

Edit: Rethinking my last minute addition of Volug, I'm leaning more towards Boyd for the spot now.

Edited by Othin

I am not sure if I a full 20, so here we go:

Three Houses

1. Ignatz

2. Ashe

3. Dedue

4. Marianne (cheating I know)

5. Hanneman

6. Jeralt

7. Yuri

8. Hapi

9. Balthus

10. Constance

Radiant Dawn

11. Brom

12. Tormod

13. Muarim

14. Vika

15. Volug

16. Skrimir

17. Rolf

18. Boyd

19. Lucia

20. Geoffrey

• 2 weeks later...

1) Yuri

2) Saleh

3) Gonzalez

4) Neimi

5) Farina 

6) Marisha 

7) Hapi

😎 Oifey

9) Homer

10) Athos

11) Lowen

12) Jake

13) Laylea

14) Lucia

15) Devdan

16) Miriel

17) Manuela

18) Tatiana

19) Jesse

20) Patty

Edited by Mylady

• 3 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 11:26 PM, NSSKG151 said:

There's not really many characters left that I'm looking forward to seeing get added to Heroes at this point. Just about everyone I like has already been added to Heroes already.

• "Brave" Marth
  • Nyna (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Wolf (Cavalry Bow)
  • Gotoh (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Medeus (Armored Red Dragon)
  • Luthier (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Zeke (Cavalry Lance)
  • Tatiana (Infantry Staff)
  • Tine (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Arthur FE4 (Infantry Green Tome)
  • Athos (Infantry Red Tome)
  • Gilliam (Armored Axe)
  • Artur (Infantry Blue Tome)
  • Moulder (Infantry Staff)
  • "Harmonic" Anna (doesn't matter which two variants of Anna they use) for Halloween, Christmas or a new seasonal theme
  • Fates Anna (Infantry Bow)
  • Three Houses Anna (Infantry Dagger)
  • Ashe (Infantry Bow)
  • Non-Seasonal Felix (Infantry Sword)
  • Non-Seasonal Ingrid (Flier Lance)

Nice to see three units I wanted are all getting added at once. Also since then non-seasonal Ingrid got added (but as a cavalry unit) and Brave Marth is guaranteed to be coming in a few months. Erk is also a character I wanted to see added to Heroes but wasn't on my list for some reason. Still hoping for at least one more Anna to be added and that the next Archanea banner adds some characters I like.

Edited by NSSKG151

1. Lex
  2. Azelle
  3. Erinys
  4. Brigid
  5. Asbel
  6. Salem
  7. Kent
  8. Sain
  9. Athos
  10. Nergal
  11. Limstella
  12. Marcia
  13. Kieran
  14. Boyd
  15. Pelleas
  16. Kurthnaga
  17. Ashera
  18. Marianne
  19. Linhardt
  20. Seiros

No one on this specific banner, but Linhardt and Ashera bring us up to 8/20!

Unfortunately, with us already having FE4/5/7 banners this year, most of the remaining units don't look very likely right now. The Tellius ones still have a shot, though.

1. Dorothy FE6

2. Saul FE6

3. Niime FE6

4. Tina FE5

5. Sonia FE7

6. Mozu FE14

7. Nyx FE14

8. Reina FE14

9. Marianne FE16

10. Ashe FE16

11. Constance FE16

12. Jeanne FE4

13. Cath FE6

14. Orson FE8

15. Gilliam FE8

16. Nuibaba FE15

17. Medeus FE3/12

18. Marcia FE9/10

19. Fiona FE10

20. Heather FE10

4/20 (nice) for me this far. And other than Nuibaba, Jeanne and Tina all the others still have a chance of happening this year so I guess the one more at risk is Medeus because who knows if we will have another non-OC mythic this year. 

Maybe if they hold off Eitri for a while like they did Hel and Freyr keeps getting shafted he has a shot.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

1. Brom
2. Isadora
3. Elffin
4. Marianne
5. Gregor
6. Ashe
7. Renault
8. Kent
9. Sain
10. Oswin
11. Nyna
12. Wil
13. Douglas
14. Edain
15. Muarim
16. Elice
17. Azelle
18. Pent

19. Dozla
20. Zihark

So far, only three of my choices have been added. Looking back at this I realize that Blazing Blade dominates this. Pent aside, I'm definitely not getting any of them this year, haha. I can still hope for Gregor on the next Awakening banner, and Nyna and/or Elice for Archanea. Doubt we'll get a Binding Blade banner or Sacred Stones banner this year, or another Genealogy Gen 1 banner, and doubt any of my Tellius picks will make it this year, aaaaaaand I have doubts that Ashe will be on the next Three Houses banner.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Sunwoo said:

I'm not sure if I can actually think of 20 characters off the top of my mind, but let's give it a shot.

1. Tormod
2. Luthier
3. Marcia
4. Stefan
5. Miriel
6. Laurent
7. Pelleas
8. Shin
9. Zeiss
10. Guy
11. Saleh (?????)
12. Artur
13. Charlotte

14. Fred
15. Dayan
16. Boyd
17. Azelle
18. Midir
19. Erinys
20. Elice

Only three out of twenty, not great but at least #2 got in. Also, I'm not counting Saleh because he's in as a freaking bunny.

19 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So far, only three of my choices have been added. Looking back at this I realize that Blazing Blade dominates this. Pent aside, I'm definitely not getting any of them this year, haha. I can still hope for Gregor on the next Awakening banner, and Nyna and/or Elice for Archanea. Doubt we'll get a Binding Blade banner or Sacred Stones banner this year, or another Genealogy Gen 1 banner, and doubt any of my Tellius picks will make it this year, aaaaaaand I have doubts that Ashe will be on the next Three Houses banner.

Binding Blade and Sacred Stones last showed up at the end of 2020, I think we've got decent odds of one of them showing up at the end of this year. Not guaranteed, but it's possible.

At present, the only missing 3H students from the main houses are Ashe, Caspar, Leonie, and Ignatz. I could see someone getting bumped in favor of regular Dorothea, but it'd probably be Ignatz. I feel like Ashe's odds on the next student banner are pretty good, although it's possible that the next 3H banner will not be a student banner.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Binding Blade and Sacred Stones last showed up at the end of 2020, I think we've got decent odds of one of them showing up at the end of this year. Not guaranteed, but it's possible.

I hope so! Personally, I'd hope for BB a little more because of Elffin and Douglas. They're two of my favorite BB characters, both in my Top 10 for that game.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

At present, the only missing 3H students from the main houses are Ashe, Caspar, Leonie, and Ignatz. I could see someone getting bumped in favor of regular Dorothea, but it'd probably be Ignatz. I feel like Ashe's odds on the next student banner are pretty good, although it's possible that the next 3H banner will not be a student banner.

That's similar to my line of thinking. I expect both Felix and Dorothea to be on the next Three Houses banner along with Leonie and Caspar, with them saving Ashe for later. If none of the regular students, then I'd expect the Ashen Wolves. Either way, I'm expecting Ashe to be left out for now. I hope I'm wrong.

37 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I hope so! Personally, I'd hope for BB a little more because of Elffin and Douglas. They're two of my favorite BB characters, both in my Top 10 for that game.

That's similar to my line of thinking. I expect both Felix and Dorothea to be on the next Three Houses banner along with Leonie and Caspar, with them saving Ashe for later. If none of the regular students, then I'd expect the Ashen Wolves. Either way, I'm expecting Ashe to be left out for now. I hope I'm wrong.

Felix or Sylvain are the two that could bump Ashe, but I feel like their regular versions are likely to wait for a War Arc banner later.

If he does get bumped, he could at least get a seasonal this year, although looking at your list I guess you tend to aim higher than that.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Tybrosion said:
  1. Lex, Genealogy (Axe Cavalry)
  2. Erinys, Genealogy (Lance Flying)
  3. Patty, Genealogy (Red Dagger Infantry)
  4. Tine, Genealogy (Blue Tome Infantry)
  5. Volke, Radiance / Radiant (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
  6. Tormod, Radiance / Radiant (Red Tome Infantry)
  7. Lucia, Radiance / Radiant (Sword Infantry)
  8. Ashera, Radiant (Colorless Tome Infantry)
  9. Basilio, Awakening (Axe Infantry)
  10. Severa, Awakening (Red Bow Cavalry), kinda
  11. Mozu, Fates (Lance Infantry)
  12. Orochi, Fates (Colorless Tome Infantry)
  13. regular Charlotte, Fates (Axe Infantry)
  14. Mitama, Fates (Staff Infantry)
  15. Caeldori, Fates (Lance Flying)
  16. regular Felix, Three Houses (Sword Infantry)
  17. regular Ingrid, Three Houses (Lance Flying)
  18. Marianne, Three Houses (Sword Cavalry)
  19. Yuri, Three Houses (Colorless Dagger Infantry)
  20. Constance, Three Houses (Blue Tome Flying)

Eh, not bad so far. As for the rest on the list:

• Patty and Tine are fairly unlikely at this point. If a FE4 Gen 2 banner does happen this year, it'll be like November or December but even that seems a bit too hopeful.
  • Tellius is still waiting on a New Heroes banner. I'm fairly confident in Volke and Lucia's chances, but less so for Tormod's.
  • I'd be really surprised if Basilio doesn't happen this year now that his Japanese VA is in the cast. Plus, we just got a Patrick Seitz voiced character as well.
  • Severa could still happen on Awakening's New Heroes banner, but if not I'm content enough (for now, of course) that they finally acknowledged her.
  • Surely at least one of those five girls has to be used in Fates's next New Heroes banner, right?
  • Three Houses is guaranteed at least one more New Heroes banner this year. The only question is whether it'll be all Ashen Wolves or not.