Who are your top 20 most wanted for 2021?

kradeelav

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, not bad so far. As for the rest on the list:

• Patty and Tine are fairly unlikely at this point. If a FE4 Gen 2 banner does happen this year, it'll be like November or December but even that seems a bit too hopeful.
  • Tellius is still waiting on a New Heroes banner. I'm fairly confident in Volke and Lucia's chances, but less so for Tormod's.
  • I'd be really surprised if Basilio doesn't happen this year now that his Japanese VA is in the cast. Plus, we just got a Patrick Seitz voiced character as well.
  • Severa could still happen on Awakening's New Heroes banner, but if not I'm content enough (for now, of course) that they finally acknowledged her.
  • Surely at least one of those five girls has to be used in Fates's next New Heroes banner, right?
  • Three Houses is guaranteed at least one more New Heroes banner this year. The only question is whether it'll be all Ashen Wolves or not.

If it helps, Tormod is the fifth most wanted character for PoR-exclusive characters. He also has a shot at getting in an RD banner with some laguz, like Muarim and Vika and Volug.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to make a list. I'm only including characters that aren't in the game in any way, up to the date this post was made (Had I done this at the start of the year, I would have included Marianne and Tatiana).

Outside of Linoan (my most wanted right now), these are in no particular order:

1.- Linoan (FE5)
2.- Mycen (FE2/15)
3.- Marcus (FE6/FE7, either version is fine with me)
4.- Nyx (FE14)
5.- Benny (FE14)
6.- Laura (FE10)
7.- Aran (FE10)
8.- Lucia (FE9/10)
9.- Meg (FE10)
10.- Machyua (FE5)
11.- Samson (FE1/3/11/12)
12.- Neimi (FE8)
13.- Franz (FE8)
14.- Xavier (FE5)
15.- Mozu (FE14)
16.- Orochi (FE14)
17.- Vika (FE10)
18.- Forde (FE8)
19.- Vanessa (FE8)
20.- Selphina (FE5)

We're doing mid-year progress? Okay.

On 12/15/2020 at 10:28 PM, Florete said:

Only Mozu I truly want to see in. All others would be nice but aren't that big a deal. On the other hand, I'll always pull for Anna, Lyn, and Micaiah, but they all already have multiple versions so I won't be listing them.

1. Mozu (infantry lance)
  2. Cath (infantry dagger)
  3. Kent (cavalry sword)
  4. Sain (cavalry lance)
  5. Marcus (FE7) (cavalry lance or axe)
  6. Isadora (cavalry sword)
  7. Sonia GHB (infantry tome)
  8. Elimine (mythic, staff)
  9. Volug (cavalry beast)
  10. Heather (infantry dagger)
  11. Ashera (mythic, dunno what unit type she'd be lol)
  12. Flavia (infantry axe, though she'd probably come with a sword)
  13. Orochi (infantry blue tome)
  14. Scarlet (flying axe)
  15. Nyx (infantry red tome)
  16. Dorothea (infantry blue tome, sing)
  17. Judith
  • Non-playable, non-boss NPC. Possible examples: Eleanora, Elbert, Uther, Elena. (Annand fits this)
  • Lore mythic. Possible examples: Anri, Roland, Grado, Soan.
  • Others that aren't part of main series casts. Possible examples: Cipher originals, Warriors originals.

2 of the ones I listed directly, and one of the broader ideas. Most likely at least someone from my list of Fates characters will get in, as those are actually 4 of the top 6 most-wanted Fates characters. Volug and Heather are possible if we get an RD banner, though far from guaranteed. Dorothea could happen, or not. The rest aren't happening.

Like before, though, Mozu is the only one who really matters, and her chances, while possible, aren't great.

Ah. I forgot about this thread. Well, I updated my post on here. I can't believe how well it's going! 4/20 are in! (Marianne, Gatekeeper, Fernand, and Azelle.)

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:59 AM, Jave said:

I think it's time to make a list. I'm only including characters that aren't in the game in any way, up to the date this post was made (Had I done this at the start of the year, I would have included Marianne and Tatiana).

Outside of Linoan (my most wanted right now), these are in no particular order:

1.- Linoan (FE5)
2.- Mycen (FE2/15)
4.- Nyx (FE14)
5.- Benny (FE14)
6.- Laura (FE10)
7.- Aran (FE10)
8.- Lucia (FE9/10)
9.- Meg (FE10)
10.- Machyua (FE5)
12.- Neimi (FE8)
13.- Franz (FE8)
14.- Xavier (FE5)
15.- Mozu (FE14)
16.- Orochi (FE14)
17.- Vika (FE10)
18.- Forde (FE8)
19.- Vanessa (FE8)
20.- Selphina (FE5)

Today's banner was very good to me.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

1. Brom
2. Isadora
3. Elffin
4. Marianne
5. Gregor
6. Ashe
7. Renault
8. Kent
9. Sain
10. Oswin
11. Nyna
12. Wil
13. Douglas
14. Edain
15. Muarim
16. Elice
17. Azelle
18. Pent

19. Dozla
20. Zihark

Pent, Dozla, and Zihark are at the bottom because we technically have them as Special Heroes, but I also would really like to see them as New Heroes. So, on the list they are.

Yeah, I'll count seasonals. But base Ashe may still go on my list for next year, just at a lower spot. Still hardly anyone on my list for this year has been added, though.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Sunwoo said:

1. Tormod
2. Luthier
3. Marcia
4. Stefan
5. Miriel
6. Laurent
7. Pelleas
8. Shin
9. Zeiss
10. Guy
11. Saleh
12. Artur
13. Charlotte (no particular attachment to her character, but she's long overdue)

14. Fred
15. Dayan
16. Boyd
17. Azelle
18. Midir
19. Erinys
20. Elice

I mean ... I guess? Unfortunately, I don't care for the rest of her banner so I won't be pulling here. But maybe she'll show up for me randomly anyway.

Give me Tormod and Marcia already.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:30 AM, Use the Falchion said:

Thanks, I'll correct that. 

1. Saul (I have a headcanon project for him, so I need him in the game)
  2. B!Chrom
  3. Marianne (either as a CYL winner, a Dancer, or a normal (non-staff using) unit
  4. Chrom (Fallen Heroes banner)*
  5. Noire (vanilla)
  6. Hapi
  7. Orochi
  8. Charlotte (vanilla...although if Charlotte got a Legendary alt or won the next CYL, I'd be pretty amused)
  9. Felix (vanilla)
  10. Dorothy
  11. Gustav (again, headcanon stuff)
  12. Arete 
  13. Priam
  14. Severa (vanilla)
  15. Laurent 
  16. Ogier
  17. Kent
  18. Sain
  19. Rhea (vanilla)*
  20. Ashe

Mid-year check up let's go!

1. In the game! (As an Alt, but I'll take it, especially being voiced by Damien from Smosh.)

2. Next year Chrom...next year...

3. In the game three times over! This is the Year of Marianne for sure! Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up on the dancer banner either!

4. Another time. 

5. Not yet...

6. Not yet. 

7. In the game in the next banner!

8. In the game in the next banner!

9. Not yet.

10. Not yet. 

11. As an Alt! I didn't pull him (and he's a pain in the butt to fight against), but he's in the game!

12. Not yet.

13. Not yet. 

14. Not yet. 

15. Not yet.

16. Not yet. 

17. Not yet. 

18. Not yet. 

19. Sort of?

20. Summer Alt! 

Overall, 5-6 out of 20 in half a year isn't the worst thing in the world. I'll take it!

Edited by Use the Falchion

4 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Mid-year check up let's go!

1. In the game! (As an Alt, but I'll take it, especially being voiced by Damien from Smosh.)

2. Next year Chrom...next year...

3. In the game three times over! This is the Year of Marianne for sure! Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up on the dancer banner either!

4. Another time. 

5. Not yet...

6. Not yet. 

7. In the game in the next banner!

8. In the game in the next banner!

9. Not yet.

10. Not yet. 

11. As an Alt! I didn't pull him (and he's a pain in the butt to fight against), but he's in the game!

12. Not yet.

13. Not yet. 

14. Not yet. 

15. Not yet.

16. Not yet. 

17. Not yet. 

18. Not yet. 

19. Sort of?

20. Summer Alt! 

Overall, 5-6 out of 20 in half a year isn't the worst thing in the world. I'll take it!

Arete is in. She is confirmed as the next GHB.

At this point, I'd like to see Nyna in FEH -- she is one of the few major characters in a FE game who's still not in FEH (and she's not in alt hell). I'd also like to see Scarlet be playable as well.

But, I really want to see other spinoff characters be added to FEH. Emma and Shade (Cipher), Al and Tiena (Hasha no Tsurugi), and Rowan and Lianna (Warriors) are some examples.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Emma and Shade (Cipher), Al and Tiena (Hasha no Tsurugi), and Rowan and Lianna (Warriors) are some examples.

They could easily make a banner or two out of Cipher characters, and then do a combination one for Hasha no Tsurugi/Warriors. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do a "farewell" banner for the Cipher characters when it officially ended. (I'm also surprised that IntSys never tried to make Cipher an online card game like Hearthstone. I can understand part of the reason why, in that it may be double-dipping in the same market. But it's a different game and could definitely bring in different types of players.) 

Top 12 rather than 20, but in order of game release:

Elffin

Hugh

Niime

Marcus

Vaida

Artur

Neimi

Flavia

Basilio

Yuri

Hapi

Archbishop Rhea

Not sure if Rhea counts, since she is technically in as Seiros. Wouldn’t be surprised if Yuri and Hapi get in this October. Elffin is never getting in the game.

Charlotte would have been on this list until recently. Never played the Archenea or Jugdral games, so can’t comment there. Not really any Tellius characters I’d be hyped for, although I can think of a few, like Muarim or Calill, that would be nice.

Edit: Darn it, I forgot to put Jahn.

Edited by TuxedoBird

39 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

Not sure if Rhea counts, since she is technically in as Seiros. Wouldn’t be surprised if Yuri and Hapi get in this October. Elffin is never getting in the game.

Charlotte would have been on this list until recently. Never played the Archenea or Jugdral games, so can’t comment there. Not really any Tellius characters I’d be hyped for, although I can think of a few, like Muarim or Calill, that would be nice.

I don't think Elffin is that unlikely, since he is one of the last major players from FE6 still missing. I mean, who are his major rivals? Hugh, Douglas, maybe old man Karel? I say he has an honest shot.

44 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I don't think Elffin is that unlikely, since he is one of the last major players from FE6 still missing. I mean, who are his major rivals? Hugh, Douglas, maybe old man Karel? I say he has an honest shot.

They also need to keep adding new dancers to power creek old dancers and he's...yeah, I think he's the only refersher left in the series that isn't in heroes now. Well discounting Laylea, the substitute dancer in Genealogy and that anyone can become a dancer in Three Heroes. Oh wait, Thracia shafting strikes again as Lara's not in the game. But yeah, other than her and a borderline case of Laylea, Elffin is the only refresher in the series not in the game. So I too fully expect to see him some day, along with Lara and some random Three Houses character, maybe base Dorothea, but probably not Laylea as that would pin them down to acknowledging the paper thin substitute characters. At this right we might even see the bed ridden off screen Heron king some day.

23 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Never may have been overstating it. He’s one of the last major players, yes, but I don’t think he’s popular at all which is more important for getting picked. Hugh, Gonzales and/or Wolt getting out of alt hell would probably do better on a banner. Or just a new character they add. Cath is definitely getting in next time, along with Niime, Juno or Elen. Niime being the most popular but least pretty of the trio so her odds even out. I would pay good money to see them try and make hot granny Niime though.

22 hours ago, Jotari said:

They also need to keep adding new dancers to power creek old dancers and he's...yeah, I think he's the only refersher left in the series that isn't in heroes now. Well discounting Laylea, the substitute dancer in Genealogy and that anyone can become a dancer in Three Heroes. Oh wait, Thracia shafting strikes again as Lara's not in the game. But yeah, other than her and a borderline case of Laylea, Elffin is the only refresher in the series not in the game. So I too fully expect to see him some day, along with Lara and some random Three Houses character, maybe base Dorothea, but probably not Laylea as that would pin them down to acknowledging the paper thin substitute characters. At this right we might even see the bed ridden off screen Heron king some day.

True, but I can see them doing so by giving older dancers alts, or by padding with OC’s like they did with the fairies. Especially if they do start putting more OC’s onto the main banners to pad for space. But I could be completely off the mark.

21 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

True, but I can see them doing so by giving older dancers alts, or by padding with OC’s like they did with the fairies. Especially if they do start putting more OC’s onto the main banners to pad for space. But I could be completely off the mark.

Oh no doubt they'll absolutely be doing that as well. But assuming the game continues to run for another few years, I think they very likely will get to Elffin and Lara eventually. We had to wait years for Nills, but they eventually put him in. Elffin's just a little lower down on the list due to being male and not being a dragon.

On 1/28/2021 at 6:24 PM, Magenta Fantasies said:

As I said, here's my Heroes bingo card. It is meant to be read in a spiral from the center outward, hence the lines. I gave all seven of my votes to Shura.

66f5cf4ecedbddd615929918e8b4f051ea0043e1

I'm thrilled Charlotte and Nyx were added! I just got Charlotte via a free 40th summon and Nyx a few summons after. It has never taken me so many summons (45 total!) to get a character off a banner in Heroes, and I had to buy the starter pack to have enough orbs. Also, I'm still a little sore about Shura not being the Grand Hero Battle character. Arete was such an out-of-left-field choice. There's always next year. Maybe next year we'll get a Fates banner featuring neutral characters/characters playable in all Fates routes and Shura can be the GHB character or (less likely) on the main banner. Best-case scenario, that would also give me Izana, Sophie and Mozu.

I'm looking forward to a future Awakening banner and Shadow Dragon banner, but hopefully not too soon and hopefully not back to back. August will give me time to save my orbs. I really hope we get a banner with the remaining Shepherds and Gregor as the GHB, but that seems unlikely since IS avoids male-dominated banners. I'm hoping for Xane (I like his personality and I'm curious how Heroes will handle his gimmick) and Nyna (I don't love her, but she has a cool design, is an important character in Shadow Dragon, and I'm curious what type of unit she would be. Probably a mage or staff unit.)

• 2 weeks later...

One more down in my list.

1.- Linoan (FE5)
2.- Mycen (FE2/15)
4.- Nyx (FE14)
5.- Benny (FE14)
6.- Laura (FE10)
7.- Aran (FE10)
8.- Lucia (FE9/10)
9.- Meg (FE10)
10.- Machyua (FE5)
12.- Neimi (FE8)
13.- Franz (FE8)
14.- Xavier (FE5)
15.- Mozu (FE14)
16.- Orochi (FE14)
17.- Vika (FE10)
18.- Forde (FE8)
19.- Vanessa (FE8)
20.- Selphina (FE5)

i don't actually know enough FE to put 20 here, but this are some heroes i have not seen yet but i would like have them added:

1 Ignatius

2 Pheros

3 Farber 

4 Yen'fay

5 Validar

6 Priam

7 Flavia

8 Basilio

9 Reina

10 Scarlet

11 Dweyer

12 Caeldori

13 Mitama

14 Ignatius (fates)

15 Sumeragi

no specific order. lol that's a lot more than i originally thought.

7 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

i don't actually know enough FE to put 20 here, but this are some heroes i have not seen yet but i would like have them added:

1 Ignatius

2 Pheros

3 Farber 

4 Yen'fay

5 Validar

6 Priam

7 Flavia

8 Basilio

9 Reina

10 Scarlet

11 Dweyer

12 Caeldori

13 Mitama

14 Ignatius (fates)

15 Sumeragi

no specific order. lol that's a lot more than i originally thought.

I think you might be the first person ever to want Awakening!Ignatius and Farber.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

Who is Awakening! Ignatius? I don’t remember him at all.

He’s the boss of Chapter 14 who does not appear before or after that chapter.

So in other words, he’s a typical one-off boss character.