Who are your top 20 most wanted for 2021?

kradeelav

On 12/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, kradeelav said:

I keep wanting to reply to the "2020" thread with my new wishlist so here I am making the new years version. :P  To continue in the spirit of the thread before - what 20 new heroes do you want to see this next year?

My list below, roughly in order of wants:

1. Zihark (RD, red infantry, no seasonal)
  2. Timeskip!Hubert (3H, a finally decent prf red infantry tome)
  3. Volke (PoR/RD, colorless or red dagger infantry)
  4. Vaida (FE7, red flying wyvern to shake things up a bit)
  5. Tauroneo (PoR, red sword armor?)
  6. Sephiran (PoR, colorless infantry staff)
  7. Lehran (RD, flying colorless tome & mythic dancer. I know this doesn't exist yet but he's a weird one.)
  8. Manuela (3H, colorless infantry staff)
  9. Nasir (PoR, green breath armor)
  10. Rhea (3H, green breath)
  11. Legendary!Sanaki (red armored tome, astra or fire)
  12. Stefan (PoR, red infantry)
  13. Niime (FE6, utterly broken red infantry, possibly a fun halloween seasonal?)
  14. Ashera (RD, light mythic, armored blue tome)
  15. Valter (FE8, seasonal, would be happy with anything just to be a wildcard like a duo with erika because i'm evil. :D )
  16. Tormod & Muarim Duo (PoR, red cav tome)
  17. Dedue (3H, blue infantry ... can we make gauntlets a thing?)
  18. Hegemon!Edelgard (or any true crest beasts, honestly) (3H, red flying mythic beast)
  19. Volug (green cav beast)
  20. Felix and Mirel feel like a given at some point so tossing them in as goodwill.

Reviving this before I forget because lol @ Rhea being the one I accurately guess the "green breath" bit.

5/20 isn't too shabby before the Tellius banner of the year, especially since my favorites tend to not be the fan-favorites. Here's hoping for a solid 10/20 by the end of this cursed year ~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Lex
  2. Azelle
  3. Erinys
  4. Brigid
  5. Asbel
  6. Salem
  7. Kent
  8. Sain
  9. Athos
  10. Nergal
  11. Limstella
  12. Marcia
  13. Kieran
  14. Boyd
  15. Pelleas
  16. Kurthnaga
  17. Ashera
  18. Marianne
  19. Linhardt
  20. Seiros

Pelleas and Kurthnaga bring us up to 10/20! I'm also inclined to give some credit to Brigid, now that Ullr is in the game.

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

1. Brom
2. Isadora
3. Elffin
4. Marianne
5. Gregor
6. Ashe
7. Renault
8. Kent
9. Sain
10. Oswin
11. Nyna
12. Wil
13. Douglas
14. Edain
15. Muarim
16. Elice
17. Azelle
18. Pent

19. Dozla
20. Zihark

Pent, Dozla, and Zihark are at the bottom because we technically have them as Special Heroes, but I also would really like to see them as New Heroes. So, on the list they are.

Well, with no more characters coming this year, my list didn't get much marked off of it, unfortunately. Marianne, Azelle, and Pent all came, and Ashe came as a seasonal unit, but not a single other character on my list was added to the game. I suppose most of these characters will be on my list for 2022, although some of my wants have changed a little so maybe not. Brom, Isadora, and Elffin will definitely still top my list, though.

Oh, yeah, good point! I guess the banners really are done for the year!

On 12/16/2020 at 3:43 AM, Mercakete said:

1. Elena (FE9) (Absolute most-wanted. I vote for her as much as possible every year in CYL.)

2. Boyd (FE9) (I just have a FE9 bias. Let's complete the Griel's Mercenaries family!)

3. Tormod (FE9; I will most certainly accept an FE10 version of him, too.)

4. Ashe (FE16 - pre- or post-timeskip is fine, but I think I'd prefer student ver.) (Ashe gets in as a summer unit AND HE IS ADORABLE! I am very happy about this.)

5. Franz (FE8)

6. Kieran (FE9)

7. Professor Hanneman (FE16)

8. Fernand (FE15) (Technically he's not available yet as of writing this, but he's been announced and will be in the game soon as a GHB unit!)

9. Kiranfonse (FEH)

10. Alois (FE16; more dad jokes, please. Also, he hand Gatrie can give all their money away together.)

11. Marianne (FE16 - especially student ver.) (Probably not going to be the student version, but she's for sure getting in as a brave hero. 🙂 ) (IN ADDITION TO getting a brave version, her student version is in and she gets an icy tome -- basically, she's my ideal version! =D)

12. Freyr (FEH; I actually would have liked to see him get a Christmas version, but a regular version would be good, too. Give me the Dreamgoat (yes, this is a "dreamboat" pun, even though I'm not actually attracted to him. It's just funny.)) (Yep; he got in as a seasonal, but the opposite to the seasonal I expected. A summer version instead of a winter one. Well, yay! Happy to have him.)

13. Mist (FE10; it's time)

14. Almedha (FE10)

15. Rajaion (FE9; A CERTAIN INCARNATION doesn't count)

16. Azel (FE4) (He's in, and his name is spelled "Azelle"!)

17. Artur (FE8) (I wasn't sure how I felt about this Christmas version of him at first since his hair's a little short and makes him look like Conrad, but oh man this version of him is adorable! I'm happy with this guy! ^_^)

18. Shura (FE14)

19. Nasir (FE9)

20. Gate Guard (FE16) (I can't believe he actually is getting into the game! 😄 )

Okay, that was harder than I expected. Honorable mentions to Forde, Kyle, Kent, Sain, Fafnir and Otr...and probably others I'm not quite remembering.

Dang, 2 honorable mentions and 7/20 of my list actually made it into the game this year! Awesome! ^_^ Looking forward to the 2022 version of this thread; it'll be fun to make a new list!

1. Lex
  2. Azelle
  3. Erinys
  4. Brigid (in spirit)
  5. Asbel
  6. Salem
  7. Kent
  8. Sain
  9. Athos
  10. Nergal
  11. Limstella
  12. Marcia
  13. Kieran
  14. Boyd
  15. Pelleas
  16. Kurthnaga
  17. Ashera
  18. Marianne
  19. Linhardt
  20. Seiros

Finishing at 11.5/20! I think I'll leave Brigid off my 2022 list, since Ullr means at least Yewfelle is in the game now and I expect the next Gen 1 banner will be in 2023.

On 12/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, GrandeRampel said:

In no particular order:

1. Dorothy FE6

2. Saul FE6

3. Niime FE6

4. Tina FE5

5. Sonia FE7

6. Mozu FE14

7. Nyx FE14

8. Reina FE14

9. Marianne FE16

10. Ashe FE16

11. Constance FE16

12. Jeanne FE4

13. Cath FE6

14. Orson FE8

15. Gilliam FE8

16. Nuibaba FE15

17. Medeus FE3/12

18. Marcia FE9/10

19. Fiona FE10

20. Heather FE10

Other than that I would also love to see characters from Cipher, Warriors or the manga get the TMS treatment and be added to the game.

An 8/20 isn't bad at all.

Looks like I will change my list a lot for next year. But what's certain is that Dorothy remains my number one want and Medeus + Nuibaba are hard locks.

If anything my next list shall include even more bosses and NPCs.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Sunwoo said:

1. Tormod
2. Luthier
3. Marcia
4. Stefan
5. Miriel
6. Laurent
7. Pelleas
8. Shin
9. Zeiss
10. Guy
11. Saleh - sort of??? don't really wanna count it though
12. Artur - same boat as Saleh, but better than nothing at least
13. Charlotte

14. Fred
15. Dayan
16. Boyd
17. Azelle
18. Midir
19. Erinys
20. Elice

I suppose this isn't awful, although I continue to be disappointed by the lack of Tormod. Also, I almost didn't want to count Marcia due to disappointment with her art and her lack of a prf. (At least she has good stats.)

On 12/15/2020 at 10:28 PM, Florete said:

Only Mozu I truly want to see in. All others would be nice but aren't that big a deal. On the other hand, I'll always pull for Anna, Lyn, and Micaiah, but they all already have multiple versions so I won't be listing them.

1. Mozu (infantry lance)
  2. Cath (infantry dagger)
  3. Kent (cavalry sword)
  4. Sain (cavalry lance)
  5. Marcus (FE7) (cavalry lance or axe)
  6. Isadora (cavalry sword)
  7. Sonia GHB (infantry tome)
  8. Elimine (mythic, staff)
  9. Volug (cavalry beast)
  10. Heather (infantry dagger)
  11. Ashera (mythic, dunno what unit type she'd be lol)
  12. Flavia (infantry axe, though she'd probably come with a sword)
  13. Orochi (infantry blue tome)
  14. Scarlet (flying axe)
  15. Nyx (infantry red tome)
  16. Dorothea (infantry blue tome, sing)
  17. Judith

Literally can't even come up with 3 more lol, and even some of the above are a stretch. I'm mostly making this list so I can look back at it and see how many got added.

I guess those last three could just be more Anna, Lyn, and Micaiah.

However, I am always up for more non-playable non-boss NPCs (like Lilith and Leila) and lore mythics. So, uh, maybe those last three could just be concepts, like:

• Non-playable, non-boss NPC. Possible examples: Eleanora, Elbert, Uther, Elena. (Henriette, Annand, Gatekeeper)
  • Lore mythic. Possible examples: Anri, Roland, Grado, Soan. (Ullr)
  • Others that aren't part of main series casts. Possible examples: Cipher originals, Warriors originals.

Still no Mozu, feels bad. My list for next year will probably just be the same as above with no additions. I'm pretty satisfied overall with who is in the game.

Edited by Florete

My list:

1) Vika (non alt) (FE10) Blue Raven

2) Voulg (FE10) Colorless Wolf

3) Tomad (FE9 or 10) Red Mage

4) Muarim  (FE9 or 10) Green Tiger

5) Kent (FE7) Red Cav Sword

6) Sain (FE7) Blue Cav Lance

7) Raphael (non alt) (FE10) Colorless 

8 ) Ena (non alt) (FE9 or 10) Red Dragon

9) Nasir (FE 9 or 10) Blue Dragon

10) Will (FE7) Blue Archer 

11) Scarlet (Fates) Axe Wyvern 

12) Judith (3House) Red Bow Cav 

13) Reina (Fates) Colorless Bow Flyer 

14) Nealuchi (FE9 or 10) Colorless Raven

15) Rajaion (FE9) Green or Colorless Dragon

16) Giffca (FE9 or 10) Colorless Lion 

17) Skrimir (FE10) Red Lion

18) Janaff (FE9 or 10) Green Hawk

19) Ulki (FE9 or 10) Blue Hawk

20) Lehran (FE10) Colorless Bird Laguz

And there we go, I want a lot of Laguz and some other favorites from FE7 and 14

Edited by Dylan Corona

3 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

My list:

1) Vika (non alt) (FE10) Blue Raven

2) Voulg (FE10) Colorless Wolf

3) Tomad (FE9 or 10) Red Mage

4) Muarim  (FE9 or 10) Green Tiger

5) Kent (FE7) Red Cav Sword

6) Sain (FE7) Blue Cav Lance

7) Raphael (non alt) (FE10) Colorless 

8 ) Ena (non alt) (FE9 or 10) Red Dragon

9) Nasir (FE 9 or 10) Blue Dragon

10) Will (FE7) Blue Archer 

11) Scarlet (Fates) Axe Wyvern 

12) Judith (3House) Red Bow Cav 

13) Reina (Fates) Colorless Bow Flyer 

14) Nealuchi (FE9 or 10) Colorless Raven

15) Rajaion (FE9) Green or Colorless Dragon

16) Giffca (FE9 or 10) Colorless Lion 

17) Skrimir (FE10) Red Lion

18) Janaff (FE9 or 10) Green Hawk

19) Ulki (FE9 or 10) Blue Hawk

20) Lehran (FE10) Colorless Bird Laguz

And there we go, I want a lot of Laguz and some other favorites from FE7 and 14

Whike in isolation I'd agree that colourless would best fit Grifca, Caineghis and Edelgard are already colourless beasts. I think it'd be better to make Grifca Blue or Green for variety.

28 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Whike in isolation I'd agree that colourless would best fit Grifca, Caineghis and Edelgard are already colourless beasts. I think it'd be better to make Grifca Blue or Green for variety.

Yeah, I only put what I thought would be more realistic based on past units. But yeah, I'm down for Blue or Green Grifca. I just want a non royal lion haha.

This year added a lot of units I wanted, with Nyx, Ashen wolf and Wolf Guard. After Priam I honestly don't know who else to hope for. So I took a deep dive in FE wikia and see if there is even 20 candidates. Surprisingly yes. 

1. Bruno. OC. Blue Cavalry mage but either comes with refine or improve his weapon.

2. Frey. FE12. Lance Cav.

3. Vaike. Infantry Axe.

4. Gregor. I just want a griffon rider, even if it's not canon for him

5. Adult Ferdinand. 3H. Sword Cav. I like his adult version better.

6. Asugi. Fates. Infantry Dagger.

7. Hisame. Fates. Immediate outclassed infantry sword. 

8. Kyle. Sacred Stone. Lance Cav.

9. Forde. Sacred Stone. Bow Cav.

10. Shura. Fates. Infantry dagger that gives movement +1 to other unit.

11. Scarlet. Fates. Axe Flier.

12. Kamui. SoV. Infantry Sword.

13. Saleh. Sacred Stone Infantry Green Mage

14. Bastian. Tellius. Infantry Blue Mage.

15. Stefan. Tellius. Infantry Sword.

16. Adult Caspar. 3H. Armor with whatever weapon

17. Deen. SoV. Dagger

18. Atlas. SoV. Not sure.

19. Volug. Tellius. Infantry Blue Beast.

20. Corrin with Blazing Yato. I think it's the best looking Yato

On 12/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, EricaofRenais said:

1) Elphin my absolute favorite FE character

2) Priam 

3) Yashiro (TMS)

4) Ashe

5) Volug

6) Bastian

7) Pelleas

8. Glenn (FE 8 Cormag's brother)

9) Zeiss

10) Vaida

11) Balthus

12) Yuri

13) Heather

14) Hugh

15) Rodrigue

16) Wolf

17) Basilio

18) Flavia

19) Boyd

20) Lorenz (FE 11 Old armor dude)

8/20 is ok I guess.  my list won't change the 12 left are the last units I really want in FEH.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Tybrosion said:
  • Lex, Genealogy 
  • Erinys, Genealogy 
  • Patty, Genealogy 
  • Tine, Genealogy 
  • Volke, Radiance / Radiant 
  • Tormod, Radiance / Radiant 
  • Lucia, Radiance / Radiant 
  • Ashera, Radiant 
  • Basilio, Awakening 
  • Severa, Awakening, albeit as a seasonal
  • Mozu, Fates 
  • Orochi, Fates 
  • regular Charlotte, Fates 
  • Mitama, Fates (Staff Infantry)
  • Caeldori, Fates (Lance Flying)
  • regular Felix, Three Houses (Sword Infantry)
  • regular Ingrid, Three Houses 
  • Marianne, Three Houses 
  • Yuri, Three Houses 
  • Constance, Three Houses 

Yeah, twelve out of twenty is pretty good I'd say. I've also gotten all twelve except Ashera in FEH itself too.

In no particular order (except first place):

1. Dorothy FE6

2. Soan FE10

3. Niime FE6

4. Tina FE5

5. Phila FE13

6. Mozu FE14

7. Ladislava FE16

8. Reina FE14

9. Monica FE16

10. Pamela FE4

11. Ayaha TMS

12. Jeanne FE4

13. Cath FE6

14. Sigune FE6

15. Gilliam FE8

16. Nuibaba FE15

17. Medeus FE3/12

18. Meg FE10

19. Fiona FE10

20. Heather FE10

But as usual, what I want most (perhaps even more than Dorothy) is for other FE media to get representation. Warriors, the Champion's Blade and Cipher are my actual most wanted.

This does seem like the time to make new lists for 2022.

Like last time, sorting by game.

1. Nyna
  2. Medeus
  3. Arthur (FE4)
  4. Patty
  5. Arion
  6. Safy
  7. Lara
  8. Salem
  9. Linoan
  10. Raydrik
  11. Kent
  12. Sain
  13. Athos
  14. Nergal
  15. Limstella
  16. Boyd
  17. Kieran
  18. Tormod
  19. Lucia
  20. Vaike

On 12/16/2020 at 3:49 AM, Medeus said:

1. Skrimir

2. Deghinsea (regular)

3. Nasir

4. Medeus

5. Dedue (either regular or fallen)

6. Volug

7. Kurthnaga

8. Nergal

9. Nyna

10. Rhea

11. Tine

12. Formortiis

13. Dean

14. Shin

15. Arion

16. Hardin (regular)

17. Luthier

18. Forseti (using Lewyn as a base) 

19. Glen

20. Ashera 

1/4, not the best and only one of my Top 5 got in, but with characters like these I didn't expect many of them to get in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:24 PM, Magenta Fantasies said:

As I said, here's my Heroes bingo card. It is meant to be read in a spiral from the center outward, hence the lines. I gave all seven of my votes to Shura.

66f5cf4ecedbddd615929918e8b4f051ea0043e1

When I find the time, I'll make another one of these for 2022. At the moment I'm in the process of Photoshopping in marks indicating which characters were added.

Seven characters I wanted were added! I'm quite pleased. Two of them (Nyx and Charlotte) were characters I really, really wanted in Heroes. Miriel too, though less so. I also got Orochi and Astrid. Dorothea and Ashe were given alts, so I'm counting them.

Lyre, Vika, Hapi, Wolf and Malice are characters I almost added, so I’m very happy all five were added (even if Lyre and Vika are alts.) In a way, I feel like I got 12/20.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:36 AM, MagicCanonBalls said:

10. Shura. Fates. Infantry dagger that gives movement +1 to other unit.

I’m not sure why Shura would be a dagger unit, other than the fact that Heroes is starving for dagger units that aren’t alts and they seem to like choosing thief/rogue-type characters. To be fair, a vast majority of them (at least, a vast majority of the ones I know of) wield swords in their original games and the sword infantry pool is too large as it is. I’d far rather have Shura keep his bow, since Fates thieves (outlaws/adventurers) uniquely wield bows. I like the Robin Hood vibe this gives them, especially Shura with his green outfit.

That special is both funny and practical. I would definitely deploy Shura alongside armor units if he had a special like that.

4 hours ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

When I find the time, I'll make another one of these for 2022. At the moment I'm in the process of Photoshopping in marks indicating which characters were added.

Seven characters I wanted were added! I'm quite pleased. Two of them (Nyx and Charlotte) were characters I really, really wanted in Heroes. Miriel too, though less so. I also got Orochi and Astrid. Dorothea and Ashe were given alts, so I'm counting them.

Lyre, Vika, Hapi, Wolf and Malice are characters I almost added, so I’m very happy all five were added (even if Lyre and Vika are alts.) In a way, I feel like I got 12/20.

I’m not sure why Shura would be a dagger unit, other than the fact that Heroes is starving for dagger units that aren’t alts and they seem to like choosing thief/rogue-type characters. To be fair, a vast majority of them (at least, a vast majority of the ones I know of) wield swords in their original games and the sword infantry pool is too large as it is. I’d far rather have Shura keep his bow, since Fates thieves (outlaws/adventurers) uniquely wield bows. I like the Robin Hood vibe this gives them, especially Shura with his green outfit.

That special is both funny and practical. I would definitely deploy Shura alongside armor units if he had a special like that.

They really should have made more non their sword units use daggers. Saber would have been perfect as a dagger unit considering they eventually have him a dagger as a refine.

On 1/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, Magenta Fantasies said:

I think because in my Conquest playthrough, he was using dagger as Niles was the main Bow guy, and he is from a ninja village/kingdom, so I kind of just assumed he is a dagger guy.

I don't mind him being bow but just not another green bow. My green barrack is stacked to the max, from infantry to armor, from speedy to bulky, I already got it all covered.