Greetings, Everyone!

AlphaIsTimZ

Hi, everyone!

It's almost a year since I've registered in this community, but I haven't done anything except checking the FE wiki 😆. Anyway, I'm known as AlphaIsTimZ when it comes to gaming world and I live in Indonesia. I'm a game developer specializing in JRPG and currently I'm making a game heavily inspired by FE4, so I'll be around Fan project once it's unlocked for me. The name you can see, AlphaDio Production is the studio I run alone and it's going to have its second anniversary early January. I also run another studio, Triple Pawns which is run by three people and currently in fundraising phase since it's just 2 month old. We plan to make digital tabletop games once we're financially stable. I do hope to see you around! Cheers!

Welcome to the forest! When all is "Ced" and done, I'm certain that your protect will be a smashing success!

Edited by Benice

19 hours ago, AlphaIsTimZ said:

😆I'm a game developer specializing in JRPG and currently I'm making a game heavily inspired by FE4

Oh hey, FE4 has a lot of cool ideas that I've wanted to see revisited for a while now. I'm definitely interesting to see what you put out.

On 12/17/2020 at 10:18 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh hey, FE4 has a lot of cool ideas that I've wanted to see revisited for a while now. I'm definitely interesting to see what you put out.

You can probably PM me since I've done a rough gameplay video for the demo, but currently I'm nearly done for the preparation phase since I make my own art to replace most RTP. My version has a ton of twists from the real game since I have some distaste here and there. There will be a wiki too once I hit pre-alpha. Hopefully I can change my "new member" status so that I can post this project in its own page 🙂