Tempest Trial+: Burden of Gifts!

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Burden of Gifts"! 

gBk0Hsj.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Winter Altina (& Winter Sanaki), Winter Sephiran, Winter Bernadetta, Winter Hilda, Winter Felix, Sanaki, Bernadetta and Hilda.

0qD0fpi.jpg

Winter Felix's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

i7MtzWH.jpg

Heir to the Dukedom of Fraldarius. What trials await during the winter festival for one known
for always practicing with his sword? Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

vpS6a5I.png Reindeer Bow+ (Mt: 12, Range: 1)
Effective against flying foes. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit during combat and
inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

FLPxDtV.png Glimmer (Cooldown: 2)
Boosts damage dealt by 50%.

j0gF5Ik.png Swift Sparrow 2
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.

CzjC1Ma.png Dull Ranged 3
If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

LdXziyf.png Fort. Def/Res 2
Grants Def/Res+4. Inflicts Atk-3.

CFJEFTA.png Mystic Boost 3
Disables foe's skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" and
"calculate damage from staff like other weapons." Restores 6 HP after combat.

You can also earn some Divine Codes ( Ephemera 12 ) by reaching the 6,000 score, and a Light Blessing and a Dark Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Some pretty good stuff here. I'm surprised that they are releasing Mythic Boost already. Hopefully Felix gives SS at 4 star, even though I plan to just +1 merge him. And he will be good in Pawns of Loki for being such a unique unit type.

I guess Regular Bernie will be my bonus until the 5 star Felix comes around. I'm super tempted to summon, but ugh it's smarter to wait.

Burden could not be a less fitting title for these rewards, Fast Bow Armour Felix, Fort Def/Res 2 and Mystic Boost in one is a very nice trio.

Also, is Felix an armour because of the sack on his back? Feels like that's a reason. (Still more of a reason than the other two)

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I guess that makes more sense then Tharja being armor because her underwear is just that heavy. 

It's obviously because she's not used to wearing winter clothes.  If she dressed appropriately, she would be FEH's first stationary unit!  😜

Ahem. . .

I don't care which of those skills is 4*, I want both!  Though being a blue bow is a bit awkward, since he's fighting with Daniel over that slot!  Where's ma freebie red bow?!  Not bad for seals, though.

I feel like Claude should have that bow just because it's a deer bow.

Anyway, these prizes are good! I know who I'm giving that Mystic Boost seal to!~ Obviously, I'm happy about Felix being around, too, even though the theme doesn't suit him very well. He still looks pretty good! Could have probably done without the oddly small hat, though. Feels like a FEH accessory. And I'm always pleased about defense boosts, so that Fort. Def/Res seal is spectacular!

6 minutes ago, L3xandr3 said:

Mystic Boost! I was not expecting that as a seal. This may take a bit of the bite out of the oodles of dragons people throw around.

Ironically, I plan on giving it to a dragon. (Halloween Fallen F!Robin.) It goes really well with her weapon. 🙂

Sanaki's HM is maxed so I'll have to use the 4* copy of Felix as my bonus unit, which is going to work in my favor given I'm running an Atk Opening team with GoW!Eirika.

Mystic Boost will mostly go on LH!Corrin or aNF!Claude.

The seals this time looks great. Felix is also looking good. I think I will make him a merge project after I do Ninja Hana. There has been some good TT units as of late. It's going to put a dent in my Grail supply since TT units takes 2700 grails compared to GHB units. Makes me kind of hoping the NY freebie unit ends up being someone I don't care about.

Looks like I have little option but to use Sanaki as the bonus unit until I get a hold of 5* Winter Felix since I didn't get any of the Winter focus units on first summoning session. Definitely excited for the seals even though I'm sitting around with well over 1K Sacred Coins at this point but hey, that's going to change soon since this TT and the New Year's one.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Final map [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

u49u2yomwr561.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hooray for a much more benign boss (who still doesn't have either Wrathful or Dazzling) compared to the last two times (Halloween Grima and Ninja Lyn & Florina).

Spoiler

Oh wow... They didn't even bother in giving Wrathful Staff. Well, looks to be an easy boss.

And I expect to have the Winter Paralogue maps from previous years for maps 1 to 6?

duessel / w!altina / peony / m!byleth (<i want to max out his HM asap so his DC can go to zihark) are a solid auto-battle team even without the full 'customize skills' tweaks; may have to bump them up to lunatic to see how well they survive there.  god these seals are delicious ...