Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 17

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today, we continue our trek through the world of Fates.  Though it comes in three flavors, these activities blend these flavors into one singular taste each!

For the first offering tonight, we've got a word search!  We've drawn from both Hoshido and Nohr, and even some Vallite natives, can you find them in this sea of letters?

For the second offering tonight, we've got a calendar game!  It's a bit complex tonight, but in this scenario, your birth month determines a non-Fire Emblem royal looking to hire Fire Emblem retainers.  The date of the month in which you were born, your gender, and some math also determined by both your birth month and your gender determines which two retainers get hired!  Read the white card for more details on how to play, and read the tweet's replies if you need help knowing which royal represents your birth month.

Edited by shiningpikablu252