Would it be classed as cheating?

James Marshall

A friend of mine has dared me to beat 1 Fire Emblem Game of his choice using only characters that I think are either very attractive if female or very handsome if male and he has decided that The Fire Emblem Game I must do this in is Fire Emblem Game 10

The main problem is that Fire Emblem Game 10 is the only game in The Fire Emblem Series in which I consider every character in it to be either very attractive if female or very handsome if male, which means I can't lose. But do you think that not telling him would be classed as cheating? or would it not be cheating since he didn't think to ask and I'd have told him if he'd asked?

It's not cheating, but surely you there's characters that you find more aesthetically pleasing than others.

But this doesn't really sound like too much of a challenge imo. I feel like most people tend to pick characters they like to look at anyways.

It would be more of challenge if he picked your units.

• 5 months later...

jajjajjajaajajaj this sounds like a hilarious challenge

But do you really consider them all attractive? There's a difference between something you find genuinely attractive and "eh, they're cute, I guess". Like, Titania is alright, but her in-game mug doesn't do her much favour. Someone like Meg is cute, but it's not like I find her attractive like, say, Ilyana for example.