Create you "Ultimate class"

10 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

That's kind of the idea! Where Holy Knight specializes in damage with White Magic, the idea with Faerie Knight was to specialize in the mobility itself. I also gave it Immune Status as something of a "magical ward", to protect against poisoning or silencing.

I'd be game for a different name - I was using "Faerie" in an adjectival sense (that is, relating to fairies, magic, magical creatures). I think of the actual (mythical) beings as "Fairies", but I don't think that's an established standard.

I see. That would certainly be more useful than Holy Knight, though one should probably consider what the class is then meant to be able to do with its mobility.

Ah; that makes sense. Yeah; there's no established standard, but because the name "fairy" has becomes synonymous with those stupid tiny butterfly-winged creatures the Victorian English created that then got popularized by Disney with Tinkerbell, most people use something like, "faerie", "fay", or "fae" when talking about the fairies of Celtic Myth and Folklore to make it clear which one they're talking about. The problem is that even that's starting to not work anymore, as now some people are starting to use those to describe the stupid tinkerbell creatures.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's more:

Blade Savant

A true master of the blade who confound foes with swift movements

Certification: Sword- A+, Authority -C+

Skill Bonuses: Sword +4,  Authority +2

Class Bases: HP-37, Str-18, Mag-12, Dex-25, Spd-26, Lck-20, Def- 15, Res-15, Cha- 14.

Class Abilities: Swordfaire, Crit +20, Sword Avoid +20

Growths: Hp+10, Str+10, Dex+20 Spd+25, Res+ 10

Mastery: Fist Breaker

Sentinel

Many battles have honed these pinnacle of spearplay's skills

Certification: Lance- A+, Authority -C+,

Skill Bonuses: Lance +4, Authority +3

Class Bases: HP-38, Str-21, Mag-14, Dex-17, Spd-22, Lck-18, Def- 21, Res-18, Cha- 14.

Class Abilities: Lancefaire, Weight-5,  Avoid + 10

Growths: Hp+15, Str+15, Mag-5 Spd+15, Def+ 10

Mastery: Lance Avoid +20

Berserker

Axe wielder whose strength is the stuff of legends

Certification: Axe- A+, Authority -C+,

Skill Bonuses: Axe +4, Authority +3

Class Bases: HP-41, Str-27, Mag-12, Dex-17, Spd-26, Lck-18, Def- 12, Res-12, Cha- 14.

Class Abilities: Axefaire, Vantage,  Wrath

Growths: Hp+20, Str+20, Mag-10 Spd+15, Def-5

Mastery: Axe Avoid +20

• 4 weeks later...

Superhero

The truest protector of the weak, their skill in all fields unparalleled. Can use magic.

Certification: Brawling A, Faith A, Flying B, all other attributes D+

Skill bonuses: Brawl+3, Faith+3, all other attributes +1

Class bases: HP: 40, Mov: 7, all other stats: 20.

Stat bonuses: All stats +2; +10% to all growths

Abilities: Miracle+ (If unit is above 1HP, unit will survive any single blow with 1HP), Rescue (grants use of the spell rescue), Unarmed combat

Edited by The_antithesis
Posted unfinished

• 1 month later...

Archmage

• Magic : Fix to 50 if magic > 50
  • Certification Requirement : Reason (S rank) ; Faith (S rank) ; Authority (A rank)
  • Abilites : All magic tomefaire, All magic user X3 , All magic range +2
  • Mastery (300 XP) : Magic penetration (Ignore 50% enemy resistant if use magic)
  • Growth Rates : Magic (Fix to 100% if magic > 100%)
  • Professor rank : A
Edited by drattakbowser