Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 18

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today, we bring our last specifically Fates-themed offerings.  We bid farewell to Hoshido, Nohr, and Valla, setting off for other waters after tonight...But we've got four offerings tonight, each themed to Hoshidan and Nohrian royalty!

Our first offering is a jigsaw puzzle featuring the elder princes!  Xander of Nohr, Ryoma of Hoshido, can all of Garon's horses and all of Sumeragi's men put them back together again?

The second offering is a slider puzzle, this one featuring the two elder princesses!  I'm sure any Japanese readers would be heavily rooting for Camilla in this one, but odds are if you can understand this, you're probably rooting for Hinoka...

Now for the third offering, it's the younger princes in a swapper puzzle!  Swap the pieces around and put together Takumi before you put together Leo!  ...Or the other way around, if you prefer...

Finally, we've got a second, tougher swapper puzzle for the fourth offering, starring the younger princesses!  I advise taking it as smooth as Sakura, since going about it with as much energy as Elise might just get you scrambled up...

Edited by shiningpikablu252