Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 19

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today, we begin activities for the two most recent mainline games, Echoes:  Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses.  In many ways, the former, a remake of the second game in the series, may have served as a prototype for the latter, given the number of mechanics the latter draws from the former...Note that there will not be too much cross-pollination within the activities themselves, many of them will focus on one game or the other...

The first offering for today...it's a Three Houses crossword!  The names of Garegg Mach have hidden themselves behind clues, and its up to you to flush them out!

The second offering for today...an Echoes word search!  The epic characters of Valentia in a sea of letters, just waiting to be found...

The third offering for today...Well, this probably shouldn't have been seen until day 21, but the offering I wanted to offer for today couldn't be made on time due to a lot of Heroes work over at Fire Emblem Wiki (expect the article for the new paralogue chapter to emerge a little later tonight), and will have to be deferred to another day.  Enjoy this Echoes-themed slider puzzle in the meanwhile:

(EDIT:  The link shown in the tweet states that it's a swapper puzzle; it was intended to be a swapper puzzle, but the wrong option got selected during creation and it ended up as a slider puzzle instead.  Apologies for the error.)

Edited by shiningpikablu252