Bound Hero Battle: Lyon & Eirika

Flying Shogi

My normal team wasn't able to get through the last difficulty, so I brought in Guinivere, and she won it just fine.

Not a hard map if you have the right units, but it can be tricky if you don't have good ranged units to counter Lyon and Eirika.

12 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

The more I try for a Caeda sweep, the more I want Spd/Def Rein on her. For the time being, it's a flier clear.

Hide contents

Are you going to try doing flier clears more? It's a tough life not being able to use Lulls or other good B skills. Naga took so much damage from one unit. Sheesh! I'm surprised Caeda OHKO'd the red dragon.

13 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you going to try doing flier clears more? It's a tough life not being able to use Lulls or other good B skills. Naga took so much damage from one unit. Sheesh! I'm surprised Caeda OHKO'd the red dragon.

Not flier clears specifically but more Caeda sweeps. Flier teammates tend to support her better so it usually ends up being flier clears.

Divine Fang granted Caeda dragon effectiveness hence the OHKO.

Made two one turn clears this time, one with Summer Tana Vantage sweeping the map and one with a Sacred Stones team using Galeforce. Wasn't too bad overall, though Lyon proved slightly annoying both in his positioning and being bulky.

Actually a bit tricky since Lyon stops OG!Elise from being able to Res tank. But nothing HS!Elise couldn't handle once Eirika's Special was gone.

@Maakar - Everyone gets a ninja weapon! It must be hard making GOD Bartre take enough damage to get into WOM range.

@BoaFerox - Who knew Summer Tana was that much of a horrible monster. Very appropriate for her to slap Lyon and Erika in the faces.

Why is Ross’s Japanese voice so good, he sounds like an anime protagonist. Cool that so many Sacred Stones units are such good Galeforcers.