Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 20

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

We continue bringing goodies from Echoes:  Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses into play today.  Although today's setup is a bit similar to yesterday's, the games lending into the activity types have switched around--an activity that was Echoes yesterday is Three Houses today and vice versa, for example...

The first offering for today is an Echoes crossword puzzle.  See if you can find your favorite Valentians through these clues, just don't get thrown for a loop as you do so...

The second offering for today is a Three Houses word search.  300 letters per house have been allocated for use, let's see how many they actually use...and how many letters actually clash between houses!

As for the third offering, well, again I've been lacking time to get what I had intended to offer ready for tonight.  Instead, I'm advancing the swapper puzzle--and this time, it actually is a swapper puzzle (not the slider one I thought was a swapper yesterday!)--up a day to fill in that slot.  The puzzle is Three Houses-themed.  I'm starting to work on the activities I was forced to defer, what was intended for slot 3 yesterday and today will likely headline tomorrow...