Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 21

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Today, we conclude our focus on Echoes:  Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses.  We've focused on every mainline game thus far, what will the final three days bring?

Our first offering for today is in two parts--it's a music challenge!  I'd used the two-video setup before by accident, but this time I chose to do so purposely.  The first part focuses on Echoes--can you tell whether a tune plays on Alm's path, on Celica's path, or irregardless of path?  Or did I pull off a controversial move and throw in a Super Smash Bros. rendition?  Or an even more controversial move and put a trap into the fray?

The second part focuses on Three Houses--can you tell whether a tune plays on the map or in battle, or in a cutscene or a support conversation?  But did I throw a trap into this one as well?

For our second offering today, we've got a calendar game for you.  The only offering during this triad of days that actually intermingles Echoes and Three Houses content, the scenario here involves using your birth date and gender to build a Link Arena-style team nominally consisting of each of the following:  one character each from Alm's and Celica's paths in Echoes, and one character from each of Three Houses's three houses.  Read the instruction sheet before playing.  For example, someone born on December 21 would have Ignatz, Hapi, and their choice of Caspar or Dimitri (Hapi serving as a wild card that, in this case, could play as either a Blue Lion or a Black Eagle), plus Delthea and Saber if they're male or Kamui and Mathilda if they're female.  ...Also, I've received word that what appear to be three transfer students have puzzlingly snuck into the Three Houses portion of the game, one for each house, so keep an eye out...

Finally, for a simpler yet tougher pleasure, our third offering for today is a jigsaw puzzle depicting a Three Houses trio.  Can you wade through the scenario and put the trio back together again?

I meannn I’ve played through Three Houses almost 13 times (I’m almost finished with play through 13) so...

8. Map/Battle

9. Cutscene/support

10. Map/Battle

11. Map/Battle

13. Map/Battle

14. Cutscene/Support