Non main lords you would actually be surprised to see get a legendary alt?

Faellin

I'm talking more about characters in line with Ryoma and Julia. Major characters to their own games who aren't main lords in any way. And this is not taking into consideration mythics, since the eligible pool for those is still really massive right now. While with legendaries we are basically down to single digits for eligible main lords, so at some point seeing more secondary main characters getting one will probably increase in a year or so.

For me, a few that immediately come to mind are Sothe, Sanaki, Dierdre, and Ninian. All of them more or less fall under secondary main character in some way to their respective games. And all of which I feel qualify for a legendary alt. But I just don't see actually happening. So I would indeed be heavily surprised if any of them get a legendary alt. But out of them Sothe would probably be the biggest surprise. Since the other 3 I listed atleast heavily influence the plot in their own ways.

I'm confused about the question. Are we talking about characters who seem like more or less likely candidates?

Elincia and Xander seem pretty fitting, I'd expect them to get legendary versions eventually. One that'd be a long shot but that I've been wanting for a while is Legendary Mist, as a sword cavalry with Florete.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I'm confused about the question. Are we talking about characters who seem like more or less likely candidates?

Elincia and Xander seem pretty fitting, I'd expect them to get legendary versions eventually. One that'd be a long shot but that I've been wanting for a while is Legendary Mist, as a sword cavalry with Florete.

Just ones you personally think should be eligible for a legendary alt. But don't think are actually going to get one.

22 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Just ones you personally think should be eligible for a legendary alt. But don't think are actually going to get one.

This still confuses me lol. If Julia is able to get one than anything is possible.

But the important characters that IS seems to forget are:

• Nyna
  • Fin
  • Nanna
  • Greil
  • Leo

I''m not really big into heroes, but one noteworthy character I think deserves a legendary alt is Jagen, given his importance in the Archanea games and the fact that he defined an entire archetype of character. But personally, I just want him because I think the Archanea games deserve more representation, and I like Jagen as a character.

Legendaries strike me as de-facto royalty (Roy, Edelgard, Hector..) that actively change the plot.  Elincia, Micaiah, and Sanaki I can see, but not Sothe since he supports Micaiah rather than leading on his own. Pelleas is a long stretch since he was never treated in RD quite like the past few girls, but he still feels more believable than some others - and would be my kind of vote for the title of this thread ('reasonably possible legendaries that you'd be still surprised to see" being my interpretation).

(Mythics strike me as gods, or some kind of clearly divine (Hel), "as talked about in myths" (Altina), non-mortal (Braim) being.) Soan, Seiros, Athos, Lehran ... those feel like 'em.

(actually the Sephiran <=> Lehran difference strike me as the specific kind of divide between the two.)

If the game theoretically continues forever, I would be surprised if they only turn primary characters into Legendary Heroes. I think they will eventually add in supporting and side characters as Legendary Heroes.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

If the game theoretically continues forever, I would be surprised if they only turn primary characters into Legendary Heroes. I think they will eventually add in supporting and side characters as Legendary Heroes.

why do that when we can make Lyn a red tome user and Lucina a mounted axe user /s

Any character who is supposedly the best fighter, master of whatever weapon or magic, a demon in battle, the greatest X to have ever lived, the second coming of whatever historical figure, a genius, etc,, but is not a lord, heavily associated with the main characters or involved with the plot, or is a deity or a heavily empowered or extraordinarily powerful individual which would point to them being a mythic instead of a legendary hero like Altina or Bramimond were or Dheghinsea and maybe Nasir. Historical figures I would consider legendary or mythic depending, but this is focused on the characters who are present during the game's story.

So, characters like Catherine, Garcia, Ishtar, Jeorge, Jeralt, Karel, Saias, Stefan, Volke, Zelgius, the Four Riders of Daein, in particular, Gawain/Greil, and the Royal Laguz and Giffca. Also, arguably anyone with Holy Blood, but focus on those who are singled out in some way like Ishtar carrying the title of Goddess of Thunder or Saias being considered one of the greatest tacticians. Maybe the Death Knight, a what if Delthea who kept her powers instead of sealing them away, and Soren.

I will talk about Magvel, because its my specialization. Possible candidates:

ROYAL MEMBERS: Tana, Innes, Joshua, L'Arachel, Lyon.

OTHERS (story importance): Seth, Myrrh.

Im not sure if the royal members of Magvel have the importance that Julia or Azura have in their respective titles, but I would say not... not for Tana, Joshua or Innes for example. The only option I see is L'Arachel but Im not sure.

About Seth, I doubt he would get a Legendary alt (unless they give one to every Jagen unit, as our friend said before). Myrrh has high chances too since Tiki got one. But I dont think Myrrh is a godness in her world, or have such holy importance, so if Myrrh would get one Legendary alt, every single manakete in the franchise should get his or her own legendary alt too... 

Maybe we dont get more legendaries alts from Magvel, but yes mythic heroes.

In Magvel we have the "Five Heroes", who fighted against Fomortiis (St. Latona, the hero Grado, etc) in ancient times and gave their names to the current countries and kingdoms of this continent.

Edited by Aethernal LUX

Legendary Lissa, Legendary Owain, Legendary Nils.

If Ryoma can be a Legendary then I think these should be one too. All of these are largely shafted compared to their older kin though so I'd be genuinely surprised if they ever get one. Nils in particular not even getting to be part of the Fire Emblem leads thing when Ninian was.

Honestly maybe add Legendary Inigo and Severa there too. Chosen ones by Anankos to travel into the Fates universe? That's pretty Legendary imo. More so than Ryoma anyway.

I suppose that I would be surprised to see Sothe and Lilina, but I already consider them to be co-lords, which is how I also see Ryoma and Julia, for instance, so I don't think I would be too surprised. I would definitely be surprised to see Sigurd get a Legendary alt, especially since Seliph already has one. Even so, L!Sigurd would probably just be a Lance Cav. I don't know what lance he would use, though...

Other Legendaries that I would probably be surprised to see (if any of them are even possible):

• Anna (she deserves it, c'mon)
  • Literally any Cipher OC
  • Al (from the Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi manga)
  • Finn (I highly doubt my boy would get such nice treatment, but I can dream)
  • Greil
  • Seth (his initial inclusion was absolutely massacred, so I'd like to see him done justice)
  • Literally any Thracia 776 character
  • Gustav

Don't know how much of my list is "Oh wow, that's surprising" vs. "These are the characters I want to see in the game," but I'm waiting regardless, IS.