Zelda doesn't resemble Aerith at all

♠Soul♠

Assuming we both talk about the same certain spoiler (and the other big FF7 one doesn't have Aeris in it)...

Spoiler

I vaguely remember an image from years ago where the certain spoiler was acted out by Melee characters. Link's d-air as Sephiroth, Zelda as Aeris, although I don't remember who, if anyone was Cloud's stand-in.

(spoilered because if you're familiar with Melee, you might be able to put two and two together)

I'm not familiar with the newer Smash games, though, and I would be surprised if they would acknowledge any memery of that sort.

And who in Smash would be better to use?

3 hours ago, the actual real soul said:

If anything, Sephiroth resembles her more than Aerith herself...

Sephiroth resembles Aerith more than Aerith resembles herself? What?

What spoiler are you talking about? I've never played the game but i don't really care about spoilers. Also Smash bros doesn't give a fuck about spoilers so even if i cared its too late with the new stage

Edited by Zanarkin

12 hours ago, Zanarkin said:

What spoiler are you talking about? I've never played the game but i don't really care about spoilers. Also Smash bros doesn't give a fuck about spoilers so even if i cared its too late with the new stage

Spoiler

Your loss. ;): It's quite impactful if you run into it unknowingly. And don't mind the five-polygons-per-body graphics, I guess.

Spoiler

Around halfway through the game, Sephiroth kills Aeris by impaling her with his sword. I haven't checked any of Sephiroth's moveset in Smash, but I would surprised if his dair was anything different.