Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 23

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Just two more days until Christmas, today we bring a few activities with a broader theme than the narrower focuses of past three-day blocks.  Expect more diverse character origins for these last two days!

Our first activity for today is a crossword puzzle primarily drawing from those titles off the Fire Emblem mainline.  Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Heroes, Warriors, you'll find characters original to those titles unlocked via the clues!

Our second activity for today is our final calendar game!  Your birthdate and gender determine the scenario!  The situation is a bit on the mature side, so I'll leave that to the tweet; for the most part, I tended to avoid characters with ironclad-canon and heavily-implied/without-conflict romantic ties (with one exception--the pair comprising the trap on each card!); sorry, this means no Marth and Caeda, and no Micaiah or Sothe.  I also tended to avoid depicting ironclad-canon or heavily-implied parent-child relationships; this is the reason Eliwood and Hector got left off, as their ironclad-canon offspring are playing, and also why I didn't depict any Genealogy, Awakening, or Fates second generations.  As the situation requires you having transformed into another character, avatar characters were also avoided (sorry, Chrobinites!).  I can't guarantee you'll find yourself in a favorable outcome, but I hope you enjoy trying to figure it out all the same...