Unofficial Serenes Forest Advent Calendar - Day 24

Having been inspired by advent calendars serebii.net have offered in Decembers past, even though I've got no aptitude to create Twitter icons and wallpaper images (as you'd find on serebii.net's advent calendars), I figured I might take a crack at creating some Fire Emblem-themed puzzles and activities for the fandom to try during this holiday season.

Well, here we are, the twenty-fourth and final day of the advent calendar.  Christmas is just a day away.  I'm sure many of you will be relieved that I won't be subjecting you to my lame activities daily...but those that were actually excited about them, even if they began now, might still be working on them come this time on the 26th having worked on them constantly through Christmas Eve and Christmas day itself...

For our first activity today, it's the last of the crosswords!  It draws from all over the franchise--even if it did go through two particular Cipher booster series (and I even forgot to factor in the starter deck associated with one of them like I'd intended!).  This also means that Cipher's mascots, all eight of them, are finally getting their due here!  Now if only the Heroes brass would let them within a hundred miles of their compound...

As for our second activity today, and the final activity of this unofficial advent calendar...it's an absolutely huge jigsaw puzzle!  Estimates say there's 1100 or so pieces in this one!  And if there's one particular very wide scene depicted in Cipher recently you're thinking of...the one that took thirteen cards to recreate in print...yes, it's that one!  Maybe that estimate of this time on the 26th was too generous--more like this time on January 2...