Soft spots for “”bad”” unit pairings?

Rosebride

I’m talking about unit pairings that don’t really produce good child units or good stat bonuses for each of them overall. I have a giant soft spot for LQ!Owain despite him being mid tier at best for him (not saying it’s necessarily bad, just he has better options for fathers). I supported LQ and Lissa in my very first awakening file when i was a lot dumber and paired people more based on what I wanted to do/felt like rather than what was best. They have cute supports and I like the imagery of lon’qu teaching owain how to use a sword. Also I really like how dark brown/black hair looks on owain, matches really well w his overall design/color palette. 

I think Gregor x Olivia is a bad pairing. Cause Gregor totally overlaps with the skillset that Inigio already has.

And some Mag Dmg Base x Phy Dmg Base like Miriel x Stahl...v...v....Unless u want hybrid dmg child Darkknight, Dark Flier, War Monk, v...v... It might still work on Hard mode. But in Lunatic/Lunatic+ is a different story.

For parent charaters, I go Atk x Atk, Mag x Mag. I want my child units strong focus on 1 thing Mag or Atk, not hybrid. 

And I care about what parent skills can pass to children too. But mostly Galeforce..... Turn almost female charaters to Dark Fliers to get Galeforce & pass it to children

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Rosebride said:

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami