[FE6] "Almost Missed 2020" Edition

lapismaid

Chapter 1 (4/4): Marcus picked up Roy on Turn 1, as you do. Lance attacked one of the Fighters and on EP they all ganged up on him. Lance then killed the Archer with Iron Lance and got trade equipped back to the Iron Sword for EP by Marcus as he moved forward. Lance once again was the main target of the enemies; after a Str level he ORKO'd the Fighters and after a Spd level he doubled the Brigand too. Marcus dropped Roy on Turn 3. He crit a fighter on EP with the Rapier which wasn’t necessary but cool for the 30 Exp. Lance killed the Brigand and one remaining Fighter on Turn 3 EP, then killed the other Fighter who attacked Roy to just hit Lv 4. Marcus killed the boss and Roy seized. Bors got the village for DA MONEY.

This was a pretty satisfying clear, outside of the one Fighter that Roy crit and the boss, Lance got every kill this chapter. Roy… will need some work.

Chapter 2 (6/10): Roy killed a Soldier and then got dropped on the fort so he could get some EXP. Also dropped him on Turn 3, just with the easternmost fort. Bors got an almost perfect level killing the two Hand Axe Fighters at the start plus one Roy left on low health, which was funny. At least he can double Soldiers now!

Chapter 3 (6/16): Everyone charged forward except Bors who stood around at the start and killed dudes for EXP. Merlinus ran and got the Mend village on the last turn.

Chapter 4 (4/20): So this was actually kinda tricky. Bors and Marcus combined efforts to drop Lance a few tiles ahead on Turn 1, and on Turn 2 Dieck killed the Cavalier that didn’t die to Lance and then got picked up by Lance, who moved to a magic tile two shy of Marcus’ full movement range. Marcus then took and dropped Dieck 1D 1L of Lance, and canto’d ahead 1 tile with the Silver Lance equipped. Bors and Roy fullmoved with Bors Rescuing Roy so he can hand him off on Turn 3.

EP, all the melee enemies get owned by Iron Blade!Dieck and Silver Lance!Marcus with the Nomad attacking Dieck and the Archer approaching. Bors gave Roy to Lance, who in turn gave Roy to Marcus while moving down exactly 7 tiles away from the Angelic Robe village. Dieck moved and killed the Archer so Marcus could drop Roy in a very specific spot exactly 5 tiles from the throne, then Canto’d to fight Erik on EP with the Hand Axe (he got a str/spd level, could’ve used a Javelin otherwise). EP Roy just has to dodge one out of 4 enemies to survive which isn’t too bad. Clarine recruits herself, then Marcus kills Erik using either the Silver Lance or Iron Axe (which i did for more WExp), Bors and Dieck got a couple kills, Lance got the Angelic Robe, and Roy seized. Merlinus got the Door Key at some point. 

I forgot to send Shanna shopping so hopefully that doesn’t come back to bite me. It… shouldn’t? 

Chapter 5 (3/23): Bors picked up Roy Turn 1. Opened the door by taking Dieck from Lance, then had Marcus canto one space further. He killed a lot of stuff with the rest of the Hand Axe and switched to a Javelin afterwards. Bors handed Roy to Lance so he could drop him near the gate. Marcus fought Dory over Turn 2 PP and EP with the Iron Axe, leaving him on exactly 1 HP for Lance to finish.

Chapter 6 (5/28): Marcus, Roy, Dieck up the right, Lance and Bors up the middle, Merlinus to the right. He got dropped to 1 HP by the Merc so Saul could heal him up. Dieck and Marcus worked to give Roy a rescue-bump on Turn 1. Marcus opened the door to Sue on Turn 2, and then Rescued her out of there so Dieck could drop her in Roy’s fullmove range. She then ran back into her cell to hide because uh, she’s undrafted!

Lance just took on the pile of enemies in the middle, with Bors clearing a couple Soldiers to help him out. It's really funny to me that Bors is actually contributing meaningfully in combat. He then Javelin’d the middle Mage in the boss room from melee range so that on Turn 4, Marcus could Rescue Roy and canto to just below Lance, so he could take-drop him in range to seize next turn, and canto’d next to the boss with an Iron Sword. Bosskill was pretty annoying needing 3/4 hits to connect but Lance is god so it worked out. Everyone else just got EXP where they could on the final turn. Marcus also barely hit D axes so he can use the Hammer now. 

Chapter 7’s gonna be rough, probably gonna drop a couple turns there to get more villages and the Barrier staff. Also the shopping that I really should've done with Shanna in Chapter 4.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 16: 10/117 Turns

Turn floor is set by Zeiss and the Rescue Staff so I can't really go any faster even though Roy can theoretically seize by like Turn 8. Percival and Shanna carry Igrene and Chad through the left side while everyone else goes right. Ward breaks off from the main group to go get the right-side treasures. Shanna and Sue go break down the wall by Zeiss (exactly killing the wall with 2 Brave Bows, a javelin, and a Killer Lance hit). Percival and Igrene take care of the Snipers and go get the left-side treasures. Chad steals all of the gems then gets rescued by Marcus over to the throne room. Boss kill is kind of jank since neither Roy nor Marcus can double Narcian. Roy chips him with Percival's Silver Sword on Turn 8, which is enough chip for Marcus to 2HKO him with the Wyrmslayer after throne healing between Turn 9 enemy phase and Turn 10 player phase (after Chad steals Narcian's shit of course). Ward got the money, Bolting, and Brave Lance. Percival and Igrene got the Rescue Staff and the promotion items to sell. Between the chests and Chad stealing everything I got around 22000 net gain in gold.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 928

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 352

Chapter 16x: 7/124 Turns

Shanna and Roy went to the throne, followed by Percival to help clear out the group of cavaliers along the way. Shanna and Roy both used a Pure Water to tank Boltings and be more likely to dodge the stupid boss' Berserk Staff. Sue kills the Sniper blocking Shanna's path with the Longbow, but because my brain is small I didn't have enough Longbow uses to also kill that stupid Bolting Sage at the start of the map, so Lalum had to dodge 3 Boltings which sucked. Marcus and Ward built weapon ranks a bit. The combined powers of Igrene, DOUGLAS, and Fae were just enough to kill a Paladin for Fae to get a level. Shanna killed the boss with a hit + crit with a Killer Lance. Fuck this boss he's the worst.

To Ilia we go!

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 1044 = 2156

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 440 = 1675

Chapter 17: 5/129 Turns

Movement works out for 4 turns, but the boss is way too fat for Shanna to ORKO. Even double Killer Lance crits wouldn't kill. So instead she 6HKOs him with the Axereaver between turns 4 and 5. But hey, that means more ARENA. Ward got D Bows, Marcus got S Lances, and Percival got S Swords. Merlinus bought some more killer weapons with the Silver Card. Fae killed two random cavaliers coming from the south.

Chapter 18: 4/134 Turns

Shanna carried Roy to the boss, using the SLIM LANCE to ORKO enemy Pegasus Knights while carrying Roy so that the path wouldn't get blocked. Everyone else just self-improved basically. There isn't any way to reach any of the villages in 4 turns without Shanna who is too busy ferrying Roy. Roy acted as Purge bait to get the boss to switch to Purge so Shanna could attack him without needing to dodge a counter-attack to live.

Chapter 19: 4/138 Turns

It's just Shanna carrying Roy to the throne again. She gets the Aircalibur village on the way to sell. Niime uses the Body Ring and Angelic Robe and kills some Pegasus Knights. Chad steals the Knight Crest. Fae kills another random enemy.

Chapter 20: 4/142 Turns

Niime carried this chapter super hard. She silenced both Sleep Druids on Turn 1, then killed most of the enemies in the main room with Nosferatu, then Rescued Lalum ahead to help dance Roy ahead after he opened the door to the throne room so he would be close enough to seize next turn. Percival, Sue, and Chad went to the lower treasure room, breaking down the wall with 2 Brave Lances, a javelin, and an Iron Bow. They got the Wyrmslayer, Nosferatu, and Sleep Staff. Marcus opened the door to Juno's room. Ward went to the arena to get more boots money. The amazing combo of Douglas and Fae CHOKED THE POINT to prevent the enemies in the right building from bothering the rest of my units. Roartz got 4HKOed with the Armorslayer by Shanna at 60 hit, but Lalum is available to dance Shanna on Turn 4 if she missed on Turn 3, which makes it slightly more bearable. 

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 7 (6/34): This was so stupid. I love it.

Marcus takes the 2 use Iron Sword and the 5 use Javelin I have, along with some other random crap, and charges the right hand Knight with the sword. Dieck Armorslayers the left knight and Lance picks up Roy and moves on up. EP Marcus breaks the Javelin against a Knight, a Merc, and importantly, a Javelin Soldier from the town area which kills him. Marcus spends the rest of the chapter in a mad dash up the right side of the map, through the village, stopping to grab some supplies at the rightmost armory along the way. His goal is to get the Barrier Staff, which he can by Turn 6. He’s assisted by NPC!Trec and NPC!Zealot who kindly kill an Archer blocking his path and distract all the enemies there from my other dudes down south. 

Using Shanna, I’m able to trade off the Armorslayer from Dieck to Lance on Turn 2, and have her fly away to safety. Lance goes key shopping with a free space so he can pick up a Door Key to fight the boss. Dieck clears his path and spends the rest of the chapter distracting enemies with Saul. Merlinus gets the bottom Torch staff village, then works his way over to the Killing Edge and Hero Crest. Once Lance buys keys, Merlinus gives a Chest and Door key to Clarine, who ferries them to Allen, who ferries them to Marcus. Bors then picks up Clarine so she isn’t targeted and doesn’t penalize me, distracts and kills a couple enemies, then gets the Physic village. Shanna and Allen spend the rest of the chapter helping each other get Shanna into position to visit the Hand Axe shop on Turn 6. All this prep work because I forgot to shop in Chapter 4. Never again.

Lance has to survive a rough EP with the boss and several reinforcements on Turn 5, and then Armorslayer him down on Turn 6, having dropped Roy on Turn 5 in seize range. Hilariously, Zealot actually comes running up to lend a hand and kills a random archer which, uh, I guess could’ve been helpful if it was blocking Roy’s path somehow. 

The Barrier staff should help Saul’s EXP quite a bit, and probably be helpful for Chapter 14 dodging Sleep.

Chapter 8 (15/49): Bleh. It’s Chapter 8, what else can you expect. Got everything of value on the left side with Marcus, Lance killed the boss, Astolfo stole two Lockpicks and a set of Chest Keys. Saul used Barrier a couple times and otherwise spammed Mend the entire time on Merlinus. Bors was also there to deal with stragglers. 

Chapter 8x (8/57): Yeah. Promoted Lance and Dieck. Had Saul constantly heal Merlinus while this one Mercenary kept trying to kill him. Astolfo stole three Vulneraries and got some kills so that’s nice I guess. Roy got a lot of EXP from all the Steel Axe Fighters in the map. Lance and Roy also hit C support so that’s nice, made the Henning kill a lot more bearable. 

Chapter 9 (7/64): I have no idea how I used to get 6 turns here, but I think I got 7 the last time I had to recruit Shin too so that would probably have something to do with it. Anyways Saul spammed Torch, Dieck/Marcus/Lance all rushed forward, Shin got a couple kills and a level here thanks to Dieck whiffing an Archer and leaving him on low HP for Shin to finish off. Deployed Shanna to buy a Torch on the last turn. Saul’s already Lv 10. 

Chapter 10 (6/70): Rushed down with Lance while other people killed things. Stole a Vulnerary with Astolfo. Shanna flew down NPC!Geese and he got take-dropped by Allen (he was an NPC still, it’s allowed!) so Roy could recruit him, then Roy got taken aaaaall the way down to Lance and dropped exactly 5 tiles from the throne. Geese got the Swordreaver village. Saul hit Lv 11.

Chapter 11 (6/76): Oh man this was great. Roy, Lance, Marcus, and BORS up top, everyone else down south. Basically the top four broke the wall down, and BORS ORKO’d the Longbow Archer so Lance could run forward with Roy in tow. Marcus got the Speedwings village, and Lance had to kill the boss on EP with a crit so he could run to the Angelic Robe village on the final turn which thankfully wasn’t too bad.

Down south, meanwhile, Shin with THE GOOSE charge forward with Dieck and the rest picking up from beind. Geese’ objective is to reach the southern wall and start busting it down with the Brave Axe, with some help. Merlinus gets the Restore and Dracoshield villages, Astolfo rushes to the Sleep staff village, tanking a Silver Bow from Klein in the process, Dieck gets the cash money, and once the wall is broken, Shin picks up Geese, gets danced, and drops him in range so they both can get the Orion’s Bolt and Axereaver villages. Clarine recruits Klein on the last turn. Shanna bought some Lightning tomes, a couple Hand Axes to restock, and a Killer Axe cause I might need it for Marcus. Saul hit Lv 12 on Turn 5 and promoted on Turn 6, finally, I've never had him get this high before promoting lol. He also hit B staves so he got immediate A staves when he promoted. 

In conclusion; Bors has unironic value to this team, and I am now very wealthy.

Edited by Finalinsanity
how did i accidentally add another 10 turns onto my Ch 8 total?

Chapter 20x: Weapon EXP/140 Turns

Marcus got S Axes, Percival got B Axes, Shanna got C Swords, Sue got D Swords, Igrene got A Bows, Chad got C Swords, Niime got S Dark. Lalum used an Angelic Robe. Chad stole 3 vulneraries. Niime is 7 staff uses away from S Staves. Ward is 80% of the way to C Bows.

Chapter 21: 8/150 Turns

Shanna carried Percival over the mountain on Turn 1, then went back and got Roy (and the Knight Crest village), dropping him for Percival to pick up on Turn 3. Percival then carried Roy to the throne the rest of the map, exactly reaching Murdock on Turn 7 and 4HKOing him with the Armorslayer at terrible hit rates because even with WTA FE6 thrones are still bullshit. Shanna went and bought 30 Boots, 2 Angelic Robes, and an Energy Ring on Turn 5, allowing everyone except Roy and Percival to use stat boosters for 4 turns. Shanna, Marcus, and Sue capped move, Niime and Lalum have one more pair of boots and an Angelic Robe each to use. Ward pissed around and activated the Paladin reinforcements on Turn 6 so he could shoot some random dudes for bow wexp.

Chapter 21x: 5/155 Turns

Stupid Berserker blocks the way and prevents Shanna from dropping Roy in range of the throne a turn earlier. But honestly it's fine because this lets Roy use 3 boots so he'll have max move by Turn 2 of Chapter 22. Everyone else finished eating stat boosters and just self-improved a bit. Ward reached C BOWS which may or may not matter in Chapter 22, we'll see.

Edited by Carmine Sword

CHAPTER 13 - 7/83 TURNS

Ran the paladins down the bridge, walled off the cavsquad on turn 2 with Horseslayer!Marcus and Allen, then boosted the dancer and Roy ahead.  Lugh got the body ring village, used it and promoted.  Ellen healed Lugh a couple times.  I swear they have to be close to C support!!!!

CHAPTER 14 - 8/91 TURNS

Hard map without a flier.  Lugh couldn't really carry Roy and survive anything substantial so basically had to wait for Allen anyawy.  Lugh still cleared out a decent chunk of enemies and then went south to get the silver blade and warp to sell.  Allan ate the boots on turn 1, got all the items pretty easily.  Bought a single lightning tome for Ellen when she promotes.

CHAPTER 15 - 6?/97 TURNS

I'm 99% sure I got 6 here.  Recruited Garret and Percival for their stuff.  Allen ran around the mountain and got help from Zealot.  Lugh got the Hammerne village and Marcus bought some keys.  

CHAPTER 16 - 9/106 TURNS

Got all the chests except recover and the Silver Bow.  Recruited Hugh for the card, which involved Roy going up the right side.  Fa, Ellen (who promoted on turn 1) and Zealot handled the enemies there, with Ellen chipping the Manakete just enough for Fa to kill on turn 6 if she fullmoves every turn.  Zealot carried Roy to the throne after he got Hugh.  Allen was given Miledy and broke the wall on turn 7/8/9 to get him on turn 9, and Marcus + Wolt raided the rescue staff room for goodies.  Lugh and Lalum ran to kill the boss together, and Wolt was chased into the treasure room by Douglas, who was a huge pain keeping alive this map, since Lugh came very close to ORKO'ing him.  

UNIT         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL             SUPPORT
ROY          11.98 26 09 11 12 13 08 01 C SWORD               C MARCUS
MARCUS    ??/07.32 35 10 15 15 11 09 08 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE C ROY C ALLEN
ALLEN     14/12.67 43 21 19 22 11 12 07 S LANCE C SWORD E AXE C ALLEN
WOLT         13.45 28 08 11 13 06 04 02 C BOWS
ELLEN     10/01.12 21 10 12 11 15 03 03 B STAFF D LIGHT
LUGH      16/06.30 32 17 17 23 07 08 12 S TOME E STAFF
ZEALOT    ??/07.18 41 13 13 14 06 14 08 A LANCE B AXE C SWORD
ZEISS        BASE
FA           03.79 19 16 15 05 09 18 27 DRAGON

RETROACTIVE 14X - 4/110 TURNS

Woops forgot to list 14x

Allen ran to the throne and Zealot helped.  I rigged Merlinus a level by making the devil axe berserker suicide on him.

CHAPTER 16X - 6/116 TURNS

FEAR THE BERSERKED SNIPER

6cc94664f9193ec3b2763b0c1e5cc2b6.png

With some rescue chaining was able to boost Lalum and Allen really far ahead and moved roy up the left side a good amount.  Got Zeiss enough exp to hit level 11, where he will have to promote sadly.  Was big dumb and forgot to give him speedwings to use.  Ellen Berserked the Longbow Sniper to kill the Bolting mages so Lalum wouldn't die since she only lives one hit.  

CHAPTER 17 - 5/121 TURNS

Decided to keep Zeiss unpromoted for a little bit longer for 3 more levels courtesy of the arena, without the Delphi shield its quite tough to actually do much here.  He also used a speedwings and a dracoshield before promoting.  The paladins just ran Roy to the throne, and Allen killed the boss.  Bought a few more killer weapons and got the village.  WOLT even won in the arena twice for BIGMONEY.

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 12 (6/82): Yeah. I sent Marcus up the right side, Geese, Astolfo, Bors, and Merlinus also there to loot, everyone else (including Chad) on the left. Merlinus died Turn 1, RIP. Shin actually did most of the fighting this chapter, killing both starting Fighters, a Hand Axe fighter, the Warrior, and everyone in the Corridors Of Agh. Probably promoting soon. Recruited Raigh and had him eat the Speedwings since literally nobody else needs them. He’ll probably be useful. Maybe. Hopefully I can manage to get the Guiding Ring in Chapter 14. Larum ate an Angelic Robe on the final turn. Got the left side loot with Barth.

Chapter 12x (5/87): Ran forward with the horses + Larum. Saul and Astolfo hung around the start. Astolfo stole back the Elixir one of the thieves took then stole his Lockpick. Saul got a lot of combat EXP. Raigh went up northwest with the intent of using a Chest Key to get a Chest Key but he didn't make it in time so he just self-improved. Lance KE crit the boss, Marcus got the Elixir on the way and then the White Gem, Shin got the Red Gem.

Chapter 13 (6/93): Cavalry rush. Marcus picked up Lance Turn 1 and got danced to drop him as far ahead as possible. They pretty much fullmoved every turn. Shin promoted mid-map so he could ferry Roy ahead and reach Flaer for the kill cause Lance needed to go Killer shopping, and Marcus had to clear his path from this obnoxious cav that kept blocking him. Lance and Marcus hit C support which is pretty funny, probably will be useful. Raigh went to get the Body Ring. 

Chapter 14 (8/101): Yeah… Saul and Roy worked their way to the throne. I had convoydrop to make Roy eat the second Speedwings on Turn 1 so the Mercenaries would attack Saul over him. Dieck got the Talisman and Silver Card, Miledy the Speedwings, Raigh the Silver Blade and Warp (took the bottom route to kill that group of Wyverns), Astolfo the Boots (given to Lance), and Marcus the Silence staff. Had Shanna ferry Sophia to the Guiding Ring and also get chained the Silver Card to buy a shitload of Flux, some more Lightnings, and Pure Water. Also got an extra Nosferatu just in case. Saul did the bosskill and was pretty competent at it relatively speaking, needing 3 out of 6 hits at a bit above 50%.

Edited by Finalinsanity

CHAPTER 18 - 5/126 TURNS

Too much forest to do this with an 8 move flier.  Got the guiding ring village as a consolation prize though!

CHAPTER 19 - 5/131 TURNS

Still lost a turn since Zeiss doesn't have boots.  Got both villages I guess!

CHAPTER 20 - 4/135 TURNS

Ellen silence one sleep dude, WOLT was a champ and tanked the other one.  Zealot got dumped by Juno and got her to open chests.  Allen killed the berserk dude after Ellen restored him on turn 3 so he wouldnt get berserked again and then killed Roartz on turn 4.  Fa tanked the right side so the enemies wouldn't kill Wolt and Marcus went back to save Wolt from the two mercs on the right.  

UNIT         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL             SUPPORT
ROY          13.17 27 09 13 13 14 08 02 C SWORD               C MARCUS C ALLEN C WOLT
MARCUS    ??/09.13 37 10 15 15 11 10 08 S LANCE B SWORD D AXE C ROY C ALLEN
ALLEN     14/17.14 46 24 22 23 14 14 09 S LANCE B SWORD D AXE C MARCUS C ROY
WOLT         14.57 29 09 11 13 07 04 02 B BOWS
ELLEN     10/03.84 21 11 13 12 17 03 15 B STAFF D LIGHT
LUGH      16/06.90 32 17 17 23 07 08 12 S TOME E STAFF
ZEALOT    ??/08.85 42 13 13 14 06 15 08 A LANCE A AXE C SWORD
ZEISS     14/06.20 41 23 16 21 11 19 04 B LANCE E SWORD
FA           12.14 32 24 23 11 25 21 31 DRAGON

CHAPTER 20X - FREE

Got Zeiss a bunch of levels and to S lances.  Allen to S Swords, and Zealot to S Axes.  Roy hit level 19 and is still really bad.

CHAPTER 21 - 6/141 TURNS

AAAAAA WYVERNS

Rescued Allen over the mountains twice with Yodel, while Zeiss moved Yodel over the mountains themselves and cleared that annoying manakete out of the way.  Allen killed Murdock over an enemy phase and player phase because he's thick AF.  Yuno bought 16 boots, all I could afford.  Along with a bolting time because I broke the other one this map killing Wyvern Lords to make sure Yuno didn't die.  Used some boots on Lalum and 1 on Zealot.  

CHAPTER 21X - 5/146 TURNS

Used a bunch of Boots, and repaired rescue. 

Zeiss carried Roy to victory.

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 22: 4/159 Turns

Niime, Lalum, Douglas, Ward, and Fae on the left, everyone else went right.

Niime went up and put the Berserk Druid to sleep, got danced and moved up again and put the Sniper in the first corridor to sleep so that Lalum doesn't need to dodge anything on enemy phase to live (the 2 Angelic Robes she had lets her tank the merc just fine). Douglas moves up and rescues Ward. Percival kills a merc and then gets rescue-dropped ahead by Shanna and Sue. Marcus picks up Igrene and moves into the right corridor with the chests just out of range of the Druid. Roy moves up and uses Boots.

Turn 2, Niime full moves and Rescues Lalum, gets danced, and Rescues Douglas, who moves up and drops Ward. Marcus moves up and drops Igrene. Roy moves up and uses his last pair of boots, then gets rescue-dropped ahead by Percival and Sue. Rescue-dropping Percival ahead on Turn 1 in order to rescue-drop Roy on Turn 2 puts Roy exactly 15 tiles away from the door to the throne room.

Turn 3, Ward and Douglas team up to kill the left Hero and Niime steps on the switch. Lalum just moves up to dance next turn. Igrene kills the right Hero with a Killer Bow crit + hit and Marcus steps on that switch. Roy opens the throne room and Percival/Sue/Shanna kills some stuff in the corridor. Equipping the Sword of Seals gives Roy enough defense that the throne room Heroes will attack Percival instead, who can ORKO them with the Silver Sword as long as the don't proc 43 HP instead of 42 HP.

Turn 4, Niime Hammernes the Rescue Staff and Ward gets the Sleep Staff and White Gem from the chests with a dance from Lalum. Igrene, Marcus, and Fae kill some random dudes and Chad gets the Dracoshield. Shanna kills a Druid blocking Roy's path to the throne and then Sue and Percival get ready to face Zephiel. Unfortunately my Energy Ring Sue idea wasn't useful because even with it she and Percival still can't 4HKO Zephiel without Killer Lance crits. If I had given up the Angelic Robes for Niime and Lalum for 2 more Energy Rings it would have worked, but then Niime and Lalum would get OHKOed by Manaketes in Chapter 24 without the extra bulk. So instead we have to go with the back up strat of two Killer Lance crits + Murgleis (Sue has higher crit than Percival but Killer Bow crits deal less damage than just attacking with Murgleis). One Killer Lance crit + hit isn't enough, and is in fact just deals equal damage to attacking with Durandal twice but with worse hit lol. Anyway, eventually Zephiel dies and Roy seizes.

Chapter 23: 3/162 Turns

Niime gets danced ahead to murder everything with Nosferatu and Rescues Percival to help kill the stupid status staff Druids. Shanna flies over the lake to kill a Ballista and everyone else with 15 move kills stuff near the start. Douglas goes left and tanks wyverns for 3 turns to reach S Lances for the hell of it. Fae buys Elixirs. Niime uses Holy Maiden on Turn 2 to heal everyone and restore Percival. Percival kills Brunya on Turn 3 and then everyone just self-improves a bit if they have nothing better to do. Niime uses the last Hammerne to repair the Rescue Staff again and Shanna uses the Dracoshield from Chapter 22.

Chapter 24: 8/170 Turns

Man 7 turns looks so close to being possible but I think I need warp and another staff user for it to work. Everyone charges ahead, with Sue and Percival killing most of the throne manaketes. Shanna and Marcus helped rescue-drop Lalum a few times. Niime used Sleep or Rescue every turn as well as Holy Maiden once. 7 turn would have required Percival to ORKO Jahn by himself but because I had to take 8 turns Sue could help chip Jahn as well, which was nice because Percival's accuracy sucks.

Endgame: 1/171 Turns

Lol.

Final Turncount: 171 Turns

Edited by Carmine Sword

2 hours ago, General Horace said:

I rigged Merlinus a level by making the devil axe berserker suicide on him.

The forbidden techniques previously unrevealed to mankind. I applaud this move. It is truly brilliant. My very soul is moved by it.

• 3 weeks later...

Feels good to finally use my free time not moving things to my new apartment!

Ch 10 - 10/106 Turns

Noah promoted and killed everything along with Rutger. Marcus rushed to kill the ballista archer to keep undrafted Lilina safe so that she could recruit Gonzo. Roy recruited Geese for the Brave Axe, and got rescue-chained down to the throne by our mounts where he watched Rutger crit-kill the boss.

Ch 11 - 11/117 Turns

Marcus and Rutger went east to break down the wall while everyone else went south to clear the way for Clarine to recruit Klein. Gonzo OHKO'd peeps to the tune of a few very nice Str/Spd/Def levels and Dorothy managed to just get to level 10 (just in time to get the Orion's Bolt this chapter!). Rutger Crit-killed the boss and we spent an extra turn to grab all villages to get Gonzo's Hero's Crest. Unrecruited Shanna went shopping for some axes and a sword. We ended up having to pull some rescue chain shenanigans to get Echinda recruited as she decided to beeline Tate's squad.

Ch 12 - 11/127 Turns

Should have been 10 turns but I accidentally hit "end turn" before seizing with Roy. We fed the Dracoshield to Echidna, Angelic Robe to Clarine, and Orion's Bolt to Dorothy. Gonzo, Klein, and Merlinus went up the East side to get the brave bow, everyone else went up the West where our mounts cleared out the fighters and Dorothy/Echidna cleaned up the archer hallways. Rutger killed the boss with the Wyrmslayer.

Ch 12x - 8/135 Turns

The horses and Lalum rushed Roy and Rutger to the throne, we exchanged a 1-use chest key for the 5-use chest key and grabbed the White Gem. Gonzo FEASTED on the brigands, hilariously capping strength along the way to getting to promotion level. Echidna swung an axe once. Rutger ignored his near 80% chance to crit and killed the boss over two turns.

Ch 13 - 11/146 Turns

Gonzo promoted. Echidna covered the Body Ring village and feasted on horse meat. Everyone else rushed across the bridge East. Milady joined, ate the speedwing, and killed a few wyverns with help from Dorothy and Klein on ballista duty. Milady flew Rutger to the boss and then flew North to buy Killer weapons.