[FE6] "Almost Missed 2020" Edition

lapismaid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1: 5/5 Turns

Need one of the cavaliers to get 4 turns so 5 turns it is. Marcus just murders everything with an Iron Sword while Roy chips a bunch of dudes for 50 exp.

Chapter 2: 6/11 Turns

Ward helped clear out the choke point while Shanna killed a few stragglers and gave Marcus the Armorslayer on the last turn so he could kill the boss. Roy got 2 levels. Merlinus bought javelins.

Chapter 3: 7/18 Turns

Marcus and Shanna take Roy to the throne. Ward gets the Mend village. Merlinus tanks soldiers so he and Chad can slowly make their way to Lugh's village.

Chapter 4: 5/23 Turns

Marcus can reach the boss by turn 4, but a 4 turn with this team is really unreliable since Shanna would need to dodge bows and Roy would also probably need to dodge some cavaliers as well on Turn 3 enemy phase. 5 turn is pretty simple and also lets Chad get some hand axes and the Angelic Robe.

Chapter 5: 3/26 Turns

Marcus opens the gate and murders half the map with hand axes. Ward picks up Roy and Shanna moves left and uses the Angelic Robe. Turn 2, Marcus moves in range of the boss and kills a Nomad. Ward gives Roy to Shanna, who drops Roy on the tile where the Nomad was. Marcus chips the boss on enemy phase. Turn 3, Chad and Ward team up to kill a random brigand, Shanna kills a Mage, and Marcus finishes off the boss.

Chapter 6: 6/32 Turns

Marcus and Roy go rescue Sue while Shanna and Ward clear out the middle. I couldn't get any treasure with Chad unfortunately because he would bait soldiers to move towards him if he went towards the treasure rooms, and they would kill him when combined with the Mercenary. Boss kill sucked because this asshole has way too much avoid. 2 Iron Axes from Marcus plus an Iron Bow from Sue did exactly enough damage to kill him.

Chapter 7: 8/40 Turns

Yeah I know, took too long. Map sucks, especially with Marcus as your only decent combat unit. Managed to recruit everyone and get all but one village at least. Ward even got to go to the arena. Marcus left the boss on 1 HP with the Armorslayer so he got finished off by the amazing Steel Lance Shanna at awful hit rates. But every boss in this game has too much avoid so I didn't feel too bad about cheesing him with a 40 hit attack. Was honestly surprised the hit was that "good".

Pegasus Knight EXP: 944

Nomad EXP: 386

Edited by Carmine Sword

Allen, Zealot, Lugh, Zeiss, Elen, Wolt, Yodel, Yuno

Kind of fucked up drafting my team I think. Hopefully Allen can carry hard at least until Zeiss shows up. 

CHAPTER 1 - 4/4 TURNS

I'm pretty sure you can do this with just Marcus?  He rescued Roy on turn 2 after he got a kill then dropped on turn 3 in a spot where he could seize after the two fighters attacked him.  Allen got like 2.5 levels killed Marcus's scraps.  Wolt chipped like one thing and almost died to a fighter getting the village.

CHAPTER 2 - 6/10 TURNS

Oh I think this is why I'm supposed to draft Bors :nipples:  He can drop Marcus on the fort on turn 1 with a cav and maybe save a turn?  Marcus doesn't ORKO the boss and I dunno if he can get the armourslayer over.  Anyway got Roy THREE levels by feeding him a bunch of kills, just in case he needs to have (slightly) higher stats at some point.  Allen picked up kills when available and Merlinus and Wolt ensured Ellen could heal every turn, with undrafted Bors and Lance ensuring she couldn't be attacked without getting hit themselves.  

CHAPTER 3 - 6/16 TURNS

Allen rescued Marcus ahead on turn 1 and boosted him ahead a bit on turn 2 so people wouldn't get blocked.  Ended up 1 tile short of a 5 turn, which was salt inducing.  Marcus ended up killing the boss over the course of two turns with axes and got a super rigged str/spd level.  Wolt got the mend village with the help of Ellen, and Merlinus with the help of undrafted units ensuring he had a path (again without the undrafted dudes getting hit) got Lugh's village, allowing Lugh to get a little exp.  

CHAPTER 4 - 4/20 TURNS

Ended up being very easy because Marcus levelled speed last map so he could ORKO Erik.  Marcus somehow got targetted instead of Roy by some cavaliers but he had no chance of death regardless on turn 3.  Got two villages, missed the robe, but nobody on my team is really begging for one other than Lugh or something.

CHAPTER 5 - 3/23 TURNS

Opened the door on turn 2, Roy killed the mage and then almost died to the merc on enemy phase.  Allen picked up a random kill on turn 2 and killed the boss after Marcus weakened him.  Merlinus ate an axe to the face on turn 1 so Ellen could have something to heal on turn 2, and Lugh was healed up on turn 3 after he held the fort.  

STATS TIME

UNIT         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL
ROY          05.65 20 07 07 09 09 07 01 D SWORD
MARCUS    ??/02.92 32 10 14 12 10 09 08 A LANCE D SWORD E AXE
ALLEN        08.28 26 10 08 11 06 08 01 D LANCE E SWORD
WOLT         03.44 20 05 05 07 02 04 00 D BOWS
ELLEN        03.75 16 02 07 08 09 00 06 D STAFF
LUGH         03.26 17 05 07 08 05 03 05 D TOME

CHAPTER 6 - 4/27 TURNS

Technically doable in 3, but it involves a sick 30% javelin hit from Allen after Marcus hits a 45 or something with the Silver Lance, plus a bunch of other lucky stuff on turn 1 and 2.  Fed the boss to Iron Sword Allen after Marcus chipped.  Wolt got a hilariously good level.

CHAPTER 7 - 5/32 TURNS

Feel like Zealot probably saves a turn here.  Deployed some undrafted mounts to shop.  Got all the villages except the Hero crest, which is kind of a bummer, but i'll make do.  Zealot ORKO'd the boss after Marcus did ONE damage to the boss.  

CHAPTER 8 - 12/44 TURNS

Managed to get all the middle treasure and the guiding ring.  Allen promoted mid map at level 14 and killed the boss as Marcus and Zealot were too busy rescuedropping each other forward so they could reach the guiding ring chest on the last turn.  Merlinus got shot by the archer by Lilina for the whole map so Ellen could get exp.  Lugh uh, built support with Ellen (TOTALLY GONNA HAPPEN) and Wolt rescued Roy on turn 1 to give him to Zealot on turn 2.

ROY          07.65 22 08 08 10 10 07 01 C SWORD
MARCUS    ??/04.31 33 10 14 14 10 09 08 A LANCE D SWORD D AXE
ALLEN     14/01.75 33 15 12 17 07 12 05 B LANCE D SWORD E AXE
WOLT         06.66 22 07 06 08 04 04 00 D BOWS
ELLEN        05.43 17 03 08 08 11 00 07 D STAFF
LUGH         06.41 17 07 07 10 05 03 06 D TOME
ZEALOT    ??/02.23 36 10 12 13 05 11 07 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE

Edited by General Horace

Welcome to the Marcus and Roy show!

Drafted units: Milady, Rutger, Noah, Clarine, Echidna, Gonzalez, Klein, Hugh, Dorothy

Ch 1 - 8/8 Turns

Marcus did it all. He visited the village, killed bandits, killed the boss, ferried Roy. The man deserves a medal. Roy snuck in every bit of combat he could to the tune of 2 levels (Netting +1 Str/Spd/Def!).

Ch 2 - 10/18 Turns

Roy killed a few Soldiers grabbing a meaningless level, Marcus killed everything else (including a 2RKO on the boss). Marcus sadly missed a few Javelin tosses along the way which slowed things down. Merlinus visited the Armorslayer village and bought a collection of Javelins for Marcus the team to use.

Ch 3 - 10/28 Turns

Should have been 8 turns but Marcus failed to kill a fighter who attacked from in front of the boss and I completely forgot that thrones cost movement in this game 😅. The hardest part about the level was just keeping all of the undrafted units (read: literally everyone) out of combat from stray soldiers. Merlinus grabbed the mend village. Our boys both netted speed levels so silver lining!

Ch 4 - 10/38 Turns

Merlinus grabbed the Door Key village, Marcus rushed for the Angelic Robe village, and Roy ORKO'd cavs with the Rapier. We lost two turns when Marcus missed a hit on a cav which boxed him into the Robe village and subsequently forced him to detour around Rutger. We could have saved a turn with an unreliable hand axe toss on Erick, but Marcus missed both chances so Roy had to finish Erick off. At least Marcus doesn't have to do EVERYTHING anymore.

Ch 5 - 4/42 Turns

Clarine and Marcus pushed Rutger forward on Turn 1, opened the door on Turn 2, and Rutger killed the boss on Turn 3 enemy phase. Along the way Rutger picked up TWO strength level ups!

Ch 6 - 6/48 Turns

Marcus cleared out most of the center with some help from Roy. Rutger ate the Angelic robe and crit the boss to get another +1 Strength level (he has yet to level speed, oddly enough). Dorothy got in a couple of kills. Clarine healed and rescued Roy and Rugter forward. We left Sue in jail.

Edited by jbi

Chapter 8: 15/55 Turns

Ugh this takes forever, especially with Marcus as the only 8 move unit. So the mounted unit squad carried Roy and Chad ahead while Merlinus and Ward followed behind on foot to kill stragglers. Had to take 2 extra turns to get the Elysian Whip which sucks but it's basically required so *shrug*. Marcus being the only one who can deal with the boss effectively as well as the only one who can drop Chad in range of the treasure room on the last turn meant that ROY got to finish off Leygance after Marcus chipped him with the Armorslayer.

Got the Light Brand, Killer Bow, Knight Crest, Guiding Ring, Elysian Whip, and Chad stole a Chest Key and another one of Cath's Lockpicks. Roy reached C Swords, Marcus reached C Swords and C Axes, and Shanna reached B Lances.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 

Nomad EXP: 655

Edited by Carmine Sword

I ended up playing some more.

Ch 7 - 10/58 Turns

Clarine, Merlinus, and Dorothy grabbed all of the villages except for the longbow; Marcus ran up the left side to clear a path for Noah carrying Roy and purchase chest/door keys. Rutger opened the door letting Marcus run up to the boss who he killed over two rounds and Noah drop Roy off by the throne. Noah and Dorothy got great levels and Rutger finally gained a point of speed.

Ch 8 - 19/77

Rutger missed hitting Legance... alot.... on the way to a 3HKO; missing those points of speed early on really hurt since he couldn't double. Marcus and Noah led the initial charge, rescuing Rutger forward so that he could grab enough kills to hit level 10 and promote. Roy acted as Clarine's backpack. Dorothy killed the Lilina Archer and a mage. We grabbed the guiding ring, killer bow, elysian whip, and knight crest from chests.

Chapter 8x: 7/62 Turns

6 turns looked so close to being possible but Roy is one tile short because of throne move penalties, feels bad man. Henning wasn't as bad as I was expecting but the hit rates were still total garbage. Took 3 Silver Lances from Shanna (oh yeah Shanna promoted) plus a Light Brand from Marcus all at around 53 hit. Yeesh. Sue and Ward self-improved a bit.

Pegasus Knight EXP:  1198

Nomad EXP: 745

Chapter 9: 4/65 Turns

Shanna carried Roy to the throne and 4HKOed the boss with the Silver Lance at awful hit rates. Sue reached C Bows and Marcus got a bunch of axe wexp.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 208

Nomad EXP: 858

Chapter 10: 5/70 Turns

Shanna carries Roy down after the initial enemies are dealt with. Chad got a ton of exp by chipping things because of his awful defense but decent avoid with WTA. Did a weird bosskill strat to avoid using the Silver Lance cause it only has 4 uses left. Dropped Roy in range of the boss on Turn 4 and chipped him twice with the Light Brand (it's actually more accurate than Shanna trying to hit him with a javelin) so that Shanna could finish him off with an Iron Sword the next turn. Marcus got the Swordreaver. Sue and Ward self-improved some more.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 322

Nomad EXP: 1035

Chapter 11: 8/78 Turns

Took it slow to get all of the villages. Shanna carried Marcus over to help kill the dudes on the right side, while everyone else went down. Chad got the bottom villages while Merlinus got the three houses in the row above Chad's with Lalum's help. Sue carried Roy over to Shanna and got the money village along the way. Shanna got the top villages. Marcus bought some door keys, hand axes, and Killer Axes. Shanna 6HKOed the boss with an Iron Sword to build sword rank. Recruited Klein but couldn't recruit Tate.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 467

Nomad EXP: 1235

Edited by Carmine Sword

Carmine your math is off by a bit between chapter 8 and 8x.

CHAPTER 8X - 7/51 TURNS

Had to boost a paladin two sqares forward to be able to drop Roy in range to seize on turn 7.  Allen also hit C Swords on turn 6 allowing him to double Henning with the Killing edge at just below 50 hit.  WOLT was huge by carrying Roy for the first two turns then passing him off to Zealot.  The enemies are so weighed down here even Marcus/Zealot carrying someone double and ORKO.  Lugh handled the bottom enemies with some help from Ellen and a sacrifice from Merlinus.  Someday Lugh will proc hp.  

ROY          07.86 22 08 08 10 10 07 01 C SWORD
MARCUS    ??/04.49 33 10 14 14 10 09 08 A LANCE D SWORD D AXE
ALLEN     14/02.66 34 15 13 18 08 12 05 B LANCE C SWORD E AXE
WOLT         08.01 24 07 07 09 05 04 00 C BOWS
ELLEN        06.09 17 04 08 09 12 00 07 D STAFF
LUGH         08.90 17 08 08 12 05 03 07 C TOME
ZEALOT    ??/02.63 36 10 12 13 05 11 07 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE

CHAPTER 9 - 6/57 TURNS

Thank god you don't need to get a village for A Route.  Did manage to get the Silver Sword village instead, somehow.  Allen killing edged the boss.  Ellen spammed Torch which was nice.  Lugh got a kill.  Wolt almost died to an Archer.  Shin actually critted Roy but was so bad he didnt even kill with a hit + crit, which was pretty funny.  

ROY          07.87 22 08 08 10 10 07 01 C SWORD
MARCUS    ??/04.99 33 10 14 14 10 09 08 A LANCE D SWORD D AXE
ALLEN     14/03.71 35 16 14 18 09 12 05 A LANCE C SWORD E AXE
WOLT         08.61 24 07 07 09 05 04 00 C BOWS
ELLEN        06.99 17 04 08 09 12 00 07 D STAFF
LUGH         09.23 18 09 08 13 05 03 07 C TOME
ZEALOT    ??/02.77 36 10 12 13 05 11 07 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE

CHAPTER 10 - 5/62 TURNS

Ran Allen down and killed the boss.  Got the village as well.

CHAPTER 11 - 4/66 TURNS

Not getting more villages might backfire, we'll see.  Undrafted Shanna did some more shopping for me, need more chest keys, along with a killer axe in case Zealot needs to kill something in his way, plus 1-2 range weapons.  Broke the wall with Silver lance Allen + Marcus + LONGBOW WOLT and Allen killed the boss.  Got the Speedwings, Restore staff, and Dracoshield.  Wanted the Orion's bolt for Wolt, but couldn't get someone down there without trading a dracoshield for it.  

ROY          08.35 23 09 09 11 11 07 01 C SWORD
MARCUS    ??/05.23 34 10 15 14 10 09 08 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE
ALLEN     14/05.73 37 16 15 19 10 12 05 A LANCE C SWORD E AXE
WOLT         09.46 25 07 08 09 05 04 02 C BOWS
ELLEN        07.66 17 05 08 09 13 01 08 D STAFF
LUGH         12.13 20 10 09 15 05 05 08 C TOME
ZEALOT    ??/04.00 38 12 12 13 05 13 08 A LANCE C SWORD C AXE

CHAPTER 12 - 5/71 TURNS

I think? I could have done this in 4 turns but I'd miss the Elysian Whip which I need for Zeiss, and the extra turn lets me get the blue gem too, which is pretty good Value.  Marcus carries Roy up the middle on his own (Ellen and Lugh raided the chests on the left) and Allen, Zealot and Lalum went up the right corridor and met up with Marcus to dump roy in the throne room.  Wanted to recruit Ray for his tome to sell, but couldn't get either Chad or Lugh there in time.  Merlinus and Wolt opened chests on the right side.  

CHAPTER 12X - 5/76 TURNS

Pretty basic clear.  Got the Red Gem and the White gem, along with an Elixir.  Need more chest keys for c16 now.  

UNIT         LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL             SUPPORT
ROY          08.36 23 09 09 11 11 07 01 C SWORD               C MARCUS
MARCUS    ??/05.49 34 10 15 14 10 09 08 A LANCE C SWORD D AXE C ROY
ALLEN     14/07.79 39 17 16 19 10 12 05 A LANCE C SWORD E AXE
WOLT         10.58 26 07 09 10 05 04 02 C BOWS
ELLEN        08.57 17 06 08 09 14 01 08 C STAFF
LUGH         15.31 22 11 11 16 06 05 09 B TOME
ZEALOT    ??/04.46 38 12 12 13 05 13 08 A LANCE C SWORD C AXE

Chapter 12: 6/84 Turns

Never been able to figure out how to 5 turn this in draft. It just feels like I don't have enough units to rescue-drop both Roy and Lalum for it to work. Anyway, Ward, Merlinus, and Chad are on the right to get chests and everyone else went on the left. Sue promoted on Turn 2 to kill the Warrior from across the wall with a Killer Bow crit. Ward promoted on Turn 3 after killing some fighters and letting Merlinus die. Marcus 3HKOed the boss with the Wyrmslayer. Got all the treasure on the right. Couldn't recruit Raigh cause Chad is too busy actually contributing. Instead I killed Raigh so Shanna would reach D Swords. Worth it.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 514

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 72

Chapter 12x: 5/89 Turns

Yep. I couldn't get the Red Gem sadly because the boss is so buff that nobody on my team can ORKO him even with crits. Shanna is actually the only one who can double him at all. Did an extremely jank bosskill consisting of Roy chipping with the Light Brand on enemy phase, followed by 2 Brave Bow hits from Sue and 2 Axereaver hits from Shanna. Ward killed some random brigands. Chad stole another Lockpick.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 +  595

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 100

Chapter 13: 8/97 Turns

Meh. My team doesn't really have a juggernaut unit who can just ORKO everything in the way, so this took 2 extra turns. 1 turns was to clear out the cavaliers near the boss and another was spent getting Killer Lances. Had Shanna carry Roy and Sue over the water to avoid fighting the Hero since nobody can deal with this guy effectively. Shanna and Roy equipped a nearly broken Silver Lance and Rapier respectively to bait enemies into attacking them instead of Sue. Sue easily 2HKOed the boss with the Brave Bow. Ward went up north to get the Body Ring village and reached S Axes along the way. The CHAD killed a longbow archer harassing Lalum and a troubadour. What a god

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 646

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 254

Chapter 14: 4/101 Turns

Shanna carried Roy to the throne. She used the boots on Turn 1 after getting danced by Lalum. Shanna needs to crit one of the enemies that attack her on Turn 1 enemy phase so that she can move close enough to the gate on the next turn. Chad and Sue acted as Sleep Staff bait so that Shanna and Roy didn't have to worry about dodging the Sleep Staff after Turn 1. Roy got dropped on Turn 2, which let him move up to reveal the boss on TUrn 3 so Shanna could attack him on player phase. Shanna technically has 6 chances to hit between Turn 3 and Turn 4, but she needs to kill him by Turn 3 enemy phase in order to go and buy a Nosferatu from the shop for Niime to use later. Got the Silver Card, Talisman, Speedwing, and Silence Staff. Marcus used a Speedwing cause he couldn't actually contribute to clearing the map.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 767

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 254

Chapter 14x: 3/104 Turns

Roy uses a Pure Water and then gets carried over the water by Shanna. She 4HKOs the boss with two Steel Sword uses and two Iron Sword uses. Sue gets used as Bolting bait on Turn 2 enemy phase so Roy has an easier time surviving. Everyone else just grinds wexp. Marcus reached A Axes and Ward is 2/3rds of the way to D Bows lol.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 857

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 262

Chapter 15: 3/107 Turns

2 turns is technically possible with a boots flier, but you can't get the Hammerne Staff if you do this in 2 turns, which would cost more turns later on due to less Rescue Staff uses. I also wanted to get another Chest key from the shop, but only Shanna and Marcus after getting danced on Turn 2 can reach the shop and village, which means that if I want to visit both then Roy has to be the one to kill the boss. He needs to get one crit in 4 attacks between Turn 3 player phase and enemy phase to get the kill. Besides that, Ward grinds bow wexp, and Sue and Igrene rescue-drop Lalum in range to recruit Percival on Turn 3 after she danced Marcus on Turn 2. Merlinus got the Divine village. Chad killed a random Steel Bow archer that couldn't even OHKO Merlinus lol.

Pegasus Knight EXP: 1112 + 886

Nomad EXP: 1235 + 286

Edited by Carmine Sword

Ch 8x - 10/87 Turns

The Mounts rushed forward with Roy and Rutger in tow. Rutger killed the boss over the course of two turns. Dorothy chipped a fighter. 

Ch 9 - 9/96 Turns

Just an overall awkward chapter hurt by trying to do too much. I sent Marcus to the Silver Sword village but he got caught on the bridges thanks to a number of missed hand axe throws and didn't manage to visit in time. Shin also was adamant about repeatedly standing in the way and we just ended up killing him with Rutger to bulldoze forward. Undrafted Shanna bought hand axes. If I just ignored the Silver Sword village this could have gone much more quickly. Oh well.