Hey people.

Ducky520

I've been looking at Serenes for years now for random discussions and tier lists and stuff, but now I made an account. I'm something between a casual and a... whatever is above a casual player. I try to play all the games on their highest difficulty, but I don't really do LTC runs and I've only done one ironman. I lack game knowledge for specific games too, but hopefully I can become a master tactician someday. I made this account mostly because I wanted to take part in a draft or something, but I don't know anyone who is into FE. I don't fully know how drafts work and I've been hesitant to take part in any because I am not the best player, but if anyone is doing any GBA, 3DS, or Tellius series drafts then I'd love to try it. Anyways, that is my long introduction, maybe we will see each other around in the future.

Welcome to the forest! Drafts tend to fill up pretty quickly here, so if you wanna host one, you probably could.

Regardless, have a great day and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Benice

Welcome to the Forest, Ducky520!

1 hour ago, Ducky520 said:

Anyways, that is my long introduction, maybe we will see each other around in the future.

That is is bound to happen if you're staying.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Yo~!  Find an existing draft, pick someone's team, and run with it~!  It takes practice, and a lot of failure, but you'll learn.  After that, join us on the dark side playing Super Robot Wars (well, just a few of us, but GIANT ROBOT CROSSOVER THING).

Anyway, don't forget to read the rules and all~!