Tempest Trials+: New Treasures!

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "New Treasures"! 

W4SK0Ux.png

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

New Year Peony (& New Year Triandra), New Year Plumeria, New Year Velouria, New Year Kaden, New Year Keaton, Velouria, Kaden, Selkie.

9HZ3ZEz.jpg

New Year Keaton's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

GDyl0uB.jpg

Proud leader of the wolfskin tribe. Celebrating the New Year in garb that is
completely new to him. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

vB5GFq7.png Resolved Fang (Mt: 14, Range: 1)
Grants Def+3. At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, grants Def+5 to unit, inflicts Def-5 on foe during combat, and then,
if unit's Def > foe's Def, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage.)
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms
(otherwise, unit reverts).If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

qmITQ3L.png Smite (Range: 1)
Pushes target ally 2 spaces away.

vliGaHf.png Sturdy Blow 2
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.

loXX5qe.png Atk/Def Link 3
If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit,
grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

lgtBfc6.png Steady Blow 2
If unit initiates combat, grants Spd/Def+4 during combat.

sob2jHl.png Atk/Spd Solo 3
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+7 during combat.

You can also earn some Divine Codes ( Ephemera 12 ) by reaching the 6,000 score, and an Astra Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

And the Final Map is below, on the Spoilers Tab:

Spoiler

RCV2TRL.png

Boss: New Year Plumeria
First-Dream Bow / Glacies / Close Ward / Quick Riposte 3 / Atk/Def Rein 3
(no refreshing assist skill equipped)

Enemy Slot 2: Melee Flier
Enemy Slot 3: Melee Flier
Enemy Slot 4: Ranged Infantry
Enemy Slot 5: Ranged Infantry

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Spoiler

Plumeria doesn't have a dance assist? That should make the map easier. I hope I can get top 5K this time around, since I fell asleep too early and just missed out last time, and that map was super easy.

Atk/Spd solo already, I wished I had waited on upgrading Fortress Def/Res. I have all of the regular bonus units, but the only one that is really something is Velouria with Galeforce.

Ah, the perfect seal for Freya.

...oh yeah Steady Blow exists. I wonder if all the Eliwood users in Aether Raids are gonna update their Eliwoods...

As for Keaton... eh? I really don't think this version of him is gonna outdo his normal variant aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanytime soon. Certainly more physically defensive potetial, which when looking again Beasts could actually do with a bit more of it, but green also happens to have a huge number of physically defensive units as-is, so... yeah.

Bonus units, Selkie yes, Velouria also yes but less inclined to use her, Kaden means Selkie can get huge Beast buffs between him and Reyson, so I'll probably bring in normal Kaden as well. Make it a full-on furry convention.

Edited by Xenomata

Well my TT team will be all wolves since Velouria will be my bonus unit.  I will be building Keaton since I need a green project and he is my favorite of the grail units that are green.

Bonus unit will either be Velouria or Kaden (the normal ones).  Which means my dancer is either Reyson or someone who slings magic.  Kinda leaning towards Kaden because he's funny.

I will probably use Velouria.

For TT auto battle, I usually go with Young Marth, Nowi and NY Alfonse. To make Alfonse have special at turn 1, I rum Infantry Pulse on Nowi and Quickened Pulse on Alfonse. But with Velouria, I can just ally support them. This will free Nowi's C slot and Alfonse's Seal slot, and I will be able to use something else.

19 minutes ago, defensedefumer said:

Oh man, that sucks. Were you using an all-beast/dragon team also?

Yep. I considered an all beast team and then I realized I needed magical damage.

Edited by Flying Shogi

52 minutes ago, defensedefumer said:

Oh, I relied on dragons for magical damage. But it was a sub-par build since I was limited to melee.

No dragons with Lightning Breath? Kana or Ninian works great with the Hone Dragons seal.   

On 1/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, Flying Shogi said:

No dragons with Lightning Breath? Kana or Ninian works great with the Hone Dragons seal.   

I used only one dragon (Fallen Robin). The rest of my team was Kaden, Leanne and Nailah. So only could counter range units with Robin and Nailah