Anyone know of a Perfect Level Up code for Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

12 hours ago, DivineDrago said:

I’ve been getting Rng screwed with most of my characters level ups. Would really appreciate it 🙂

unless you really like to tamper with the game code, i can provide a little alternative:

if you use emulator, and relly want to make sure every lvl up gives you meaningful bump in stat, then just save-state in every start of turn.

if the lvl up turns out bad, change the order you move your unit even tho the end result will just be the same. because everytime someone moves (no matter who, or where), the game calculate the RNG again for everything (afaik) after said unit turn grey. but if you repeat exactly as-is, it will result the same.

in other words, if a unit lvl up in the next attack, and you save before the attack, it will turn out same no matter what. because the calculation for the RNG already been done.

Edited by joevar

1 hour ago, DivineDrago said:

Yeah, I already tried that to some decent results, but no major changes and I got tired of repeating that method. Do you have any sort of a cheat code? If not, then  thanks for trying to help ;D.

There is also the option of using FEBuilder to make everyone's growth rates 100 in every stat. It'd take a bit of set-up, but once you get the program going, it would be very easy.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/563015-fire-emblem-fuuin-no-tsurugi/faqs/35138 these might be able to boost stats? Maybe? I don’t know much about codes.

Those codes doesn't change growth rates, but it does allow changing a lot of other things. I personally have not come codes like this for FE6.

As Benice mentioned, I recommend just downloading the FEbuilder. It's not really complicated to install and use, assuming all you intend do is change a numbers. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:59 PM, Clear World said:

Those codes doesn't change growth rates, but it does allow changing a lot of other things. I personally have not come codes like this for FE6.

As Benice mentioned, I recommend just downloading the FEbuilder. It's not really complicated to install and use, assuming all you intend do is change a numbers. 

Okay, thanks for the help

• 11 months later...

none that i am aware of but there are codes to affect stats (which you could use to simply increase things you think shouldve been higher by now) and also a code that puts the unit at 99 exp so that almost anything will level them up. a full list of codes is here for your pleasure https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/563015-fire-emblem-fuuin-no-tsurugi/faqs/35138