Lysithea's Gambit - SRPG Studio Project (In Progress)

MisterIceTeaPeach

I made a few additions:

• promotions: each class can promote into two classes
  • Lysithea got a new portrait
  • troubadours (->Marianne) can't attack but only heal
  • class holy knight: unlike in Three Houses it's a pegasus class which allows to use lances and staves (like falcon knight class from Awakening)
  • class gryphon knight: like in Awakening; flying class which is not weak to bows

iWH42Cj.jpg

class tree

• myrmidon -> swordmaster / assassine
  • thief -> swordmaster / assassine
  • mercenary -> swordmaster / hero
  • fighter -> warrior / hero
  • soldier -> halberdier / general
  • knight -> halberdier / general
  • cavalier -> paladin / bow paladin
  • archer -> sniper / bow paladin
  • wyvern knight -> wyvern lord / gryphon knight
  • pegaus knight -> falcon knight / holy knight
  • mage -> sage / mage knight
  • priest -> bishop / valkyrie
  • shaman -> druid / summoner
  • troubadour -> valkyrie / holy knight
Edited by Zan Partizanne

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lysithea's Gambit: Chapter 3

I apologize, if you might hear some backround noise, but I couldn't hold back my rage when all the fails happened.

This chapter is fair enough in terms of difficulty, I just played it badly.

In terms of events this chapter will stay as it does right now.

Noticed that the village at bottom left didn't trigger an item drop: halberd

Also Jade has no deathquote.

I forgot to show the conditions: Lysithea, Byleth, Marianne and Lorenz have to survive.

I won't work on the next map for now, but refine all the done chapters (sprites, effects, adding / correcting text and add event maps to make the story more lively). When I have done it, I'll upload all done four maps in one video.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Redone all the chapters.

Chapter 1 and 1x

Spoiler

Byleth will get a face eventually.

Changing the recording resolution reduced the audio quality. I have no clue how to fix it

Chapter 2

Spoiler

Unfortunately my plan of using Windows Movie Maker to make appropriate vidoes failed because they can't be uploaded on Youtube.

So this is why they're neither cut nor edited.

The end of the chapter didn't trigger automatically, so I had to fix it in the second video.

It looks stupid, but I have no clue how to fix it since Movie Maker is the only video editing programm I have.

Chapter 3

Spoiler

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Sorry I haven't been as active recently, hectic couple of weeks lol

Love how the story's coming along! I wonder what ???'s planning to do once everyone meets at Ordelia... there's clearly some bad blood between him and Edelgard, I'm guessing he's (if they're even a "he" under that mask) someone we know from TWSITD. I'm a little curious about what happened to Jeritza though. Edelgard mentioned back in Ch.1 that they haven't heard from him in a while, but the fake Death Knight is using his scythe. I hope ??? hasn't done anything to him... o.o

I've gotta say, you did an excellent job with Marianne and Lorenz's dialogue! You really nailed down their personalities, I could almost hear each line in their voices. Marianne getting pissed was especially satisfying to watch. She's finally got confidence, friends, an adoring husband and Goddess help anyone who tries to take that from her (badass Marianne crit yell intensifies).

Chapter 3x

Still not 100% how the arena should be (can't set that the player attacks first), but I'm happy overall with this outcome.

For this chapter one person may use the Arena and True Arena.

You'll get some status boost in the beginning of the chapter just for this.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:23 AM, RainbowMoon said:

Sorry I haven't been as active recently, hectic couple of weeks lol

Love how the story's coming along! I wonder what ???'s planning to do once everyone meets at Ordelia... there's clearly some bad blood between him and Edelgard, I'm guessing he's (if they're even a "he" under that mask) someone we know from TWSITD. I'm a little curious about what happened to Jeritza though. Edelgard mentioned back in Ch.1 that they haven't heard from him in a while, but the fake Death Knight is using his scythe. I hope ??? hasn't done anything to him... o.o

Spoiler

It will be explained once they have made it back.

It's not long until then anymore (one more main chapter till the attempt recapturing Castle Ordelia)

As mentioned in chapter 2 ??? has the opportunity to exercise power on Lysithea.

Gameplaywise you'll see how.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Chapter 3x Part 1

Spoiler

Musse's conversation is missing since she died in the last chapter. Will post it afterwards.

Chapter 3x Part 2:

Spoiler

As for The Deathbattle: In turn 5 Byleth may join who can help Lysithea with his support, but also being able to attack. However all the opponents will go only for Lysithea.

Spoiler

ERtdKab.png

I will make this game become a rather open RPG like Echoes and Three Houses are. Of course it's not executable to make any deep exploration (actually Idk, maybe it is), but I'll do more of these intermissions like this one (at least one more) which mainly serves to have interactions with all these characters since I have no clue how to execute a support system like it does in the GBA triology.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

• 3 weeks later...