Fallen Scales and Rising Crests(3H, ancient lore, whee)

Dragoncat

Anybody remember my idea for a fic about the ancient Elites of Fodlan? It's up, and I have high hopes for it. First chapter might not be that exciting but I have been cooking this for a year so I have big plans.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/28509009/chapters/69857475

Let's introduce the troop.

Nemesis: 7'2 and 300 pounds, black hair and red eyes, laid back leader who lets fights happen

Blaiddyd: 6'3 and 200 pounds, gray hair and brown eyes, mopey and nonchalant attitude

Gautier: 6'3 and 203 pounds, red hair and green eyes, tough, sly, can be envious

Charon: 6'1 and 190 pounds, reddish brown hair and amber eyes, quiet, likes rain

Gloucester: 5'6 and 171 pounds, dark blue hair and green eyes, can be gullible, mostly keeps to himself

Fraldarius: 5'4 and 150 pounds, light blue hair and blue eyes, fierce and stubborn yet loyal

Lamine: 5'3 and 149 pounds, dark green hair and purple eyes, patient healer yet tricky

Daphnel: 5'9 and 182 pounds, light brown hair and gray eyes, talented and slightly cocky

Riegan: 5'10 and 180 pounds, yellow hair and brown eyes, book smart, attracted to intelligence

Goneril: 6'0 and 196 pounds, purplish brown hair and red eyes, slightly sexist meathead

Dominic: 6'0 and 194 pounds, orange hair and yellow eyes, clumsy yet strong oaf

Maurice(human): 5'8 and 178 pounds, black hair and light blue eyes, gentle farmer who's smarter than he looks

Maurice(beast): 5'8 at withers, 10'8 snout to tail tip and 280 pounds, grayish blue with saber fangs and black claws and one small horn

Drop a comment on the AO3 link if you want.

Edited by Dragoncat