What Assist Trophies would you have for each DLC series (barring ARMS)?

Perkilator

Just as the title says. I made a similar thread a year ago, but I wanted to ask again today.

What Assist Trophies would you have to accompany each character from the Fighters Passes? Only exception is ARMS, since Spring Man is an Assist Trophy.

For me:

• Futaba Sakura (Persona): With the help of her Persona, Necronomicon, she uses Active Support to slowly heal and buff the stats of the summoner and their allies
  • Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest): Attacks aggresively with her whip, but with a few key factors
    • Whiplash: Jessica lets out at the ground in front of her. This attack has the range of about Marth's F-Tilt, is somewhat slow, and deals relatively little damage, but it has reasonably high vertical knockback and deals significant damage to shields
    • Serpent's Bite: Jessica's whip transforms into a snake and launches forward with impressive speed. Comparable to the Belmonts' F-Smash, albeit with slightly less range at the advantage of having a faster startup and dealing consistent damage throughout the entire strike.
    • Sexy Beam: Jessica puts away her whip, puts her together to form a finger gun, and shoots a large, heart-shaped projectile at an opponent. While the projectile is somewhat slow-moving, it is powerful and paralyzes opponents upon contact.
    • Kacrackle: Jessica's final attack before going away; she summons four icicles above her (two to her left and two to her right) and drops them down on her opponents. These projectiles move fast, deal high vertical knockback, and freeze their targets upon contact. Thin characters can dodge this attack by standing between the icicles.
  • Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie): Applies a random status or transformation to either the summoner or every fighter
    • Bunny Hood
    • Invisible
    • Tiny
    • Giant
    • Metal
    • Gold
    • Super Leaf
    • Superspicy Curry
    • Flower
    • Mushroom
  • Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown): Attacks opponents with the help of her bird companion, Mamahaha
  • Sothis (Three Houses): Accompanies the player and spares some of the Crest of Flames' power; this occasionally heals 30% damage equal to damage dealt
  • Creeper (MInecraft): Follows opponents that get too close and explodes after 1.5 seconds when close enough to that opponent
  • Tifa (Final Fantasy): Unleashes all of her Limit Breaks in order:
    • Beat Rush
    • Somersault
    • Waterkick
    • Meteodrive
    • Dolphin Blow
    • Meteor Strike
    • Final Heaven
  • Zeke (Xenoblade 2): Unleashes electric attacks with the help of Pandoria.
  • Yoshimitsu (Tekken): Confuses opponents with many strange moves.
  • Roxas (Kingdom Hearts): Goes full ham on opponents, unleashing his Limit Break when low on health.
Edited by Perkilator

I'm not familiar enough with most of the DLC series to really add anything, but for the ones I am familiar with:

Sothis (Three Houses): My heart says Marianne, but I feel like Sothis is really the ONLY choice from Three Houses.

Red XIII (Final Fantasy VII): Tifa, Aerith, and Barry are all undoubtedly more major and/or popular characters, but I can't help but feel they'd be maybe a little...generic with their effects? Red would be a little more unique, I think. And he's awesome.

Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie): I'm not 100% sure what she'd do, but she's the best option. If not her, then Mumbo Jumbo.

12 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Sothis (Three Houses): My heart says Marianne, but I feel like Sothis is really the ONLY choice from Three Houses.

I can think of several ideas for Three Houses options.

Jeralt or the Death Knight charging back and forth across the stage on horseback, attacking with his lance/scythe to draw in targets.
Catherine and Shamir working as a duo to combo opponents between themselves.
Yuri who could deal weak damage to targets but in exchange bring any items they've got to the player. If no items are in play when he appears, he deals more damage instead.

That said, I've really not played any of the other series that have DLC fighters although I think that Terry should get Andy and have him removed from the KoF stage instead.

9 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

I can think of several ideas for Three Houses options.

Jeralt or the Death Knight charging back and forth across the stage on horseback, attacking with his lance/scythe to draw in targets.
Catherine and Shamir working as a duo to combo opponents between themselves.
Yuri who could deal weak damage to targets but in exchange bring any items they've got to the player. If no items are in play when he appears, he deals more damage instead.

And not a single one feels as right as Sothis to me.

I got some ideas down what Assist Trophies for the 3rd Party characters's series and Fire Emblem: Three Houses gets in and maybe appear in the next installment since we aren't getting Assist Trophies as DLC:

1. Persona: Goro Akechi/Crow or Jack Frost
  2. Dragon Quest: Yangus from Dragon Quest VIII
  3. Banjo-Kazooie: Klungo
  4. Fatal Fury: I think it probably has to be a new one that wasn't appear in King of Fighters Stadium unless they go with the Knuckles route. I'll go with Bob Wilson from Fatal Fury 3, I do wondered if SNK will might get Mai a different aternate oufit that isn't riske similar to like Terry Bogard has. I did heard alot of Mai fans wanted Mai to appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a cameo.
  5. Fire Emblem Three Houses: Death Knight
  6. Arms: For the next installment, I would like to think they could replace Spring Man to Max Brass
  7. MineCraft: Wither
  8. Final Fantasy: Tifa Lockheart
  9. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Jin

Edit from March 6th, 2021: Adding Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to the list.

Edited by King Marth 64
Update

• 3 months later...