Anyone know of a Perfect Level Up code for Fire Emblem 7?

kelvindo

19 hours ago, kelvindo said:

I would be much appreciate for your knowledge and effort. Have a nice day :))

Just modify all their stat to 99. Example slot 1

Str                -  3202BD64 00ZZ
Skl                -  3202BD65 00ZZ
Spd                -  3202BD66 00ZZ
Def                -  3202BD67 00ZZ
Res                -  3202BD68 00ZZ
Luck               -  3202BD69 00ZZ

then replace all ZZ to : 30 or 99

Search google Codebreaker Codes. There are alot of simple guides and codes

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami

Thank you so much for all your feedback guys, but I am still keen on the "perfect lv up" code as I still want to enjoy the farming aspect of the game but without grinding too much time on it. I understand that we can use FE builder and Nightmare or Hexeditor to change the grow rate, but I am collecting all the "perfect lv up" code for all FE games. I had AR for FE11 and FE12 already. Now I need for GBA era codes. Thank you so much for your replies and efforts anyway. So if anyone have one, please kindly help me to share it.

7 hours ago, kelvindo said:

Thank you so much for all your feedback guys, but I am still keen on the "perfect lv up" code as I still want to enjoy the farming aspect of the game but without grinding too much time on it. I understand that we can use FE builder and Nightmare or Hexeditor to change the grow rate, but I am collecting all the "perfect lv up" code for all FE games. I had AR for FE11 and FE12 already. Now I need for GBA era codes. Thank you so much for your replies and efforts anyway. So if anyone have one, please kindly help me to share it.

You have a strange desire. But hey ! Aren't we all have something strange from the others 🙂 . 

- " but I am collecting all the "perfect lv up" code for all FE games" I don't think you can find them in GBA. Cause I use to search for those codes.

- Basically your question should be : "Codes that make all charaters growrates become 100% ". And you know, there's no such codes like that online. The only way is write codes yourself which you can't do. I'm afraid it's hard if you want someone do that for you.

- I don't know about you. But to me, instead of find codes online. I would use Febuild change the growrates to 100%.in 15 mins.

9 hours ago, Hasechi Meguhami said:

You have a strange desire. But hey ! Aren't we all have something strange from the others 🙂 . 

- " but I am collecting all the "perfect lv up" code for all FE games" I don't think you can find them in GBA. Cause I use to search for those codes.

- Basically your question should be : "Codes that make all charaters growrates become 100% ". And you know, there's no such codes like that online. The only way is write codes yourself which you can't do. I'm afraid it's hard if you want someone do that for you.

- I don't know about you. But to me, instead of find codes online. I would use Febuild change the growrates to 100%.in 15 mins.

I think you had a point there as I also had searched for these codes for weeks but without any result hence the request in my post. Guess I just do as you said FEbuilder to modify the growrates. Thank you and cheer for our love of FE games.

1 hour ago, kelvindo said:

I think you had a point there as I also had searched for these codes for weeks but without any result hence the request in my post. Guess I just do as you said FEbuilder to modify the growrates. Thank you and cheer for our love of FE games.

Dr Strange : " There is only one way "

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami