Anyone's interesting in Cecil (FE3,FE12) ? And want her to FEHeroes too ?

Hasechi

All of the 7th platoon members in FEH except her and Ryan ... I really want to know what her skills would be. She is one of the few units in the game that can gain Magic even in a physical class.

I think a class can wield both of Tome & Sword would fit her personality and growrates. I hope her skills would be a combination of Myrmidon, Calivier & Mage classes.

Myrmidon(Swordmaster): Her insane Speed combined with her good Skill + Lady Sword make her seem like she was perfectly made for this class.

Calivier(Paladin): Her base class. Guess she learnt a few things about it.

Mage: she's kinda hot-headed and she's got decent Mag growth too (50% Mage/Sage, 40% Cleric/Bishop). She would become an very agile mage (80% Spd) with decent good Mag.

Pegasus Knight/Cleric/Archer: Seem out of her personality for me. Pegasus Knight/Cleric are too girly for her. And she's not a type that indirect attack like Archer.

So I think a Sword that imbued with Fire Magic would fit her.

Thank you very much for reading

Spoiler

835.gif

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami

39 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm putting that GIF in a spoiler tag because those alternating colors are giving me a headache.

I understand. I will put them in spoilers next time. So sorry

I'm a little confused on mage!Cecil. Her growth rate is 10% (I assume class changing alters that) and her base magic is 0. So how does she become a great magic unit when her initial base and growths (as a cavalier, mind you) say otherwise?

16 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Hey just a clarification but Mystery of the Emblem was FE3. You have it written as FE2 in the title which may be misleading.

Thanks. Just fixed that ^. And can I ask where u get your avatar from ? I saw alot of members use avatar like yours but different abit. 

15 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm a little confused on mage!Cecil. Her growth rate is 10% (I assume class changing alters that) and her base magic is 0. So how does she become a great magic unit when her initial base and growths (as a cavalier, mind you) say otherwise?

Actually her Base Mag Growth is 20%. I didn't say she become a great magic unit. "Decent good" would be the perfect way that I describe her. When you change her to Mage class. Her mag growth would become 50%. which is not a small amount. But her most fearsome is her insane Spd Growth which is 80% ( Mage Class )

Cecil is a good unit but has a lot of competition in all classes.I think she would be decent good mage Lunatic+ mode. And I think in Hard or Maniac mode, she could be good Mage unit.

But I have to admit there are a lot of units in the game better than her. I just really like her so I find a way so she can useable.  I'm not sure about how others use her. But mine is : some maps reclass Cecil to mage, some maps reclass her to Cleric, so she can gain both Staff & Tome rank. 

21 hours ago, Hasechi Meguhami said:

Thanks. Just fixed that ^. And can I ask where u get your avatar from ? I saw alot of members use avatar like yours but different abit. 

I got mine from this gentleman, he put it and two others together on request for me. Not sure where anyone else is getting theirs.

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I got mine from this gentleman, he put it and two others together on request for me. Not sure where anyone else is getting theirs.

I think it is from a same author:

here is a picture of a youtuber named Vampsy:

Spoiler

AAUvwnhGoUAy7ODVGEg2xfMcO0kDtAAhehFKigul

Here is from Section Moderator in SereneForest named Captain Karnage : 

Spoiler

OldSerenesProf.thumb.png.eb40745589a92c9

A member in Sereneforest called MilodicMellodi :

Spoiler

Rubles_Smoked.thumb.png.eff80c01ac594b88

There are a lot more. But i cant remember their name.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:54 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd like to see Cecil in Heroes, yeah. I'd like to see every playable character, honestly. But I don't think she's the only missing 7th Platoon member? Isn't Ryan also of the 7th Platoon?

I've mistaken Gordin with Ryan. They're kinda look similar ^^

On 1/7/2021 at 5:26 AM, Emperor Hardin said:

I wanna see Roger as my wildcard choice, but its unlikely to happen, then again Veld got in.

I really like him too. A Knight with 80% growth ^^.Very interesting to me. 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:03 PM, Hasechi Meguhami said:

Actually her Base Mag Growth is 20%. I didn't say she become a great magic unit. "Decent good" would be the perfect way that I describe her. When you change her to Mage class. Her mag growth would become 50%. which is not a small amount. But her most fearsome is her insane Spd Growth which is 80% ( Mage Class )

Cecil is a good unit but has a lot of competition in all classes.I think she would be decent good mage Lunatic+ mode. And I think in Hard or Maniac mode, she could be good Mage unit.

But I have to admit there are a lot of units in the game better than her. I just really like her so I find a way so she can useable.  I'm not sure about how others use her. But mine is : some maps reclass Cecil to mage, some maps reclass her to Cleric, so she can gain both Staff & Tome rank. 

Thanks for the clarification! Looks like wiki is wrong about Cecil's MAG growth rate. Shouldn't be surprised that it's wrong since the people at IGN who covered Fire Emblem: Three Heroes said they edited it lol. Quite an interesting build for ol' Cecil then. I only pegged her as the Lady Sword user.

20 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Thanks for the clarification! Looks like wiki is wrong about Cecil's MAG growth rate. Shouldn't be surprised that it's wrong since the people at IGN who covered Fire Emblem: Three Heroes said they edited it lol. Quite an interesting build for ol' Cecil then. I only pegged her as the Lady Sword user.

Right. She's even have  a competition who would use Lady Sword. Cause we all know Catria is the best unit we give Lady sword for . : ) 

On 1/10/2021 at 8:03 AM, Hasechi said:

Right. She's even have  a competition who would use Lady Sword. Cause we all know Catria is the best unit we give Lady sword for . : ) 

Catria is a good wielder of that sword too.

Sometimes Phina for combat dancer memes.