Forging Bonds: Shared Purpose! (Jan 8th 2020)

Diovani Bressan

A new Forging Bonds event is coming on January 8th 2020!

SoGqE9m.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Asbel, Ronan, Miranda and Sara, the new Heroes from the "Shared Purpose" banner.

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to Forging Bonds: Shared Purpose! (Jan 8th 2020)

So does anyone else find Sara too cutesy? Like in Thracia she her dialogue always felt emotionless to me. Like she's barely present at all. She's the mysterious girl whose deal is completely marred by her timidness. Her, she's just cutsy friendly girl #348

I love how they're building off of that previous FB with Ronan's conversation! And I'm kind of freaking out a bit in excitement about...

Spoiler

...the inclusion of Queen Henriette!

The convoes for Asbel and Miranda seem like they're shaping up to be nice ones, too!

Overall, the FB has been pretty good. Miranda's overall arc across the main plot and her supports were very good. Asbel's is the typical young mage conversations which isn't bad. Sara being herself was funny.

Ronan's got some big laughs from me, partially thanks to Henriette's inclusion. I was laughing for a good while on that S-support. 😄

Easily one of the best FGs so far. This is more characterization these characters got in the game they originated from.

Sara listening to everyone's voices was quite charming. Wish she could have met more people.

1 hour ago, Jave said:

Easily one of the best FGs so far. This is more characterization these characters got in the game they originated from.

Sara listening to everyone's voices was quite charming. Wish she could have met more people.

Wouldn't be difficult when all of them pretty much have a single recruitment conversation and a retreat/death quote going for them in Thracia.

I loved this FB. The convos were really nice and I loved Wrys's, Henriette's and Eir's inclusion. Honestly, the difference between 3H and non 3H FBs is massive, for me at least. I think they know that 3H will sell because popularity anyway so they don't try as had as they do in other titles like Thracia that they don't really believe will sell so they use the conversations to promote the heroes.