How lucky was the women from my dream?

James Marshall

On Wednesday Night I had A Dream about A women that in the space of exactly 20 years was lucky enough to either survive or avoid numerous attacks, disasters and atrocities then had the misfortune to die by getting drunk, she fell down her own massive staircase and died by breaking her neck. Here's what she survived. How lucky was the women from my dream?

In 1,994 due to forgetting to get her father to sign a permission slip to got on A School Trip she wasn't involved in A horrific Crash involving 5 Cars, 2 Motorbikes and The School Bus that was carrying her class and its 2 teachers, 3 trainee teachers, a 3rd teacher and The Drive

All in all it killed The Drivers of The 5 Cars and The 2 Motorbike, killed The 13 Passengers that were in the cars, killed her 17 fellow pupils, killed 3 Assistant Teachers, the 3 teachers and The Driver of The School Bust

The Explosion that occurred whilst trying to save lives also killed 19 Firemen, 8 Ambulance Workers and 5 Medically Trained Coppers and permanently injured but didn't kill 13 Firemen, 8 Ambulance Workers, 5 Off-Duty Paramedics who were passing, 3 passing Hospital Doctors that were on the way to hospital and stopped to help their way to work and 3 Medical Trained Police Officers that knowingly risked lives to try to save 17 Pre-Teen Children

In 1,998 she forgot to bring her Invite to A Very Posh Party, which means she didn't get in, which means she wasn't caught up in A IRA Attack

In January 2,000 she was meant to fly back to The UK from The US, but she slept in and that is why she didn't get killed in The Plane Bombing that was the first Bombing of A US Air-craft that wasn't carried out by Al-Qiada

In June 2,000 she was due to fly to The US to meet friends she'd made in January 2,000, but she forgot her passport and that's why she wasn't on A Plane that suffered a catastrophic malfunction that killed 300 people

On September The 11th 2,001 she was in The US and was heading to The Twin Towers to meet friends who were offering to treat her to A Meal in The Twin Towers Restaurant but she put Diesel in A Petrol Tank, which was why she wasn't caught up in The Bombings of The Twin Towers

In December 2,004 she was supposed to go water Skiing in The Far East, but she got picked for Jury Duty, so she didn't go, which is how she missed The Boxing Day Tsunami

During The Bombings on 7/7/2,005 she survived The Tube Bomb with cuts, bruises and shock, got on A Bus Home, it was The Last Bomb to get Bombed, she spend 4 months in hospital

Between The 11/3//2,007 and The 26/8/2,012 their were 3 times when she mistook the smell of leaking gas for rotten eggs, she lit a flag and the only way she survived all 3 explosions was because the force of the explosion was great enough for her to be thrown back for enough for her to not be killed the flames but following all 3 explosions she spend 7 months in hospital

After all that on The 18/7/2,014 she got very heavy drunk, she fell down her own massive staircase and died by breaking her neck and the strangest thing was that the day she died was the 20th anniversary that the only reason that she wasn't killed in a horrific crash that involved 5 Cars, 2 Motorbikes and The School Bus that killed 22 Adults civilians, 22 children,  5 of them in the cars, and 32 emergency service workers and permanently injured another 32 emergency service workers

Edited by James Marshall

1 hour ago, James Marshall said:

Its not trolling, it happened in a dream and I want to know how lucky you think she was

I wasn’t being serious but I didn’t make that apparent. That’s on me. Sorry.

Anyway, I don’t know how to do this kind of math yet but I know how to count to 8! And she avoided 10 different deadly situations. So... extremely lucky. I mean the odds of being picked for jury duty have got to be super low, right? She got picked when she would have died! Someone’s looking out for her.