Same battle animation ?

Hasechi

I've  just play FE:Awakening recently. It look like several classes have same battle animation :

1) Trisker/Dancer/Asassin

2) Ground Mounted Class Paladin/Calivier/Great Knight/Conqueror/Dark Night(sword)

3) Valkyrie(tome)/Dark Knight(tome)

4) Mage/D.Mage/Sage/Sorcerer/Tactican/Grandmaster

5) Barbarian/Fighter/Warrior

6) Falcon/Pegasus/Dark Flier

7) Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord

8 ) War cleric(Axe)/Hero

There is no slighty different about animation between those classes, right ? The only thing I noticed that Panne when in Thief/Asassin/Trisker class, she doesn't hold  swords in reverse-grip behind her back like others but she holds her swords forward

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami

A few characters have different movement in the classes, such as Nowi's victory pose as a mage/sage is different then others of the class. Maribelle shares Thief line Panne's victory pose. They reused a lot of animations in it. However Griffon has a different animation set then Wyverns

Edited by ciphertul

Yes, lots of animations are recycled--especially among cavalry--while having some anomalies such as the aforementioned Thief Panne .

War Monk shares its axe animations with Hero (male), not the Fighter/Barbarian lines. And I believe the Griffon Rider's animations are unique.

2 hours ago, ciphertul said:

A few characters have different movement in the classes, such as Nowi's victory pose as a mage/sage is different then others of the class. Maribelle shares Thief line Panne's victory pose. They reused a lot of animations in it. However Griffon has a different animation set then Wyverns

14 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Yes, lots of animations are recycled--especially among cavalry--while having some anomalies such as the aforementioned Thief Panne .

War Monk shares its axe animations with Hero (male), not the Fighter/Barbarian lines. And I believe the Griffon Rider's animations are unique.

Thank you very much for replying & correcting me. I like those tiny stuffs.