Grand Hero Battle - Veld: Manfroy's Rock!

Diovani Bressan

@Sasori– Ah, some new smol shoutabois. They’re both some incredible nukes. Wasn’t expecting Sara to hit just as hard as them. Nice theme clear!

@BoaFerox– That Nailah was waiting to see some use.

Tibarn ruining the flying Lance theme but he's so busted, he can have a free pass. Nice of you to include Cormag in the clear~ Tana with that Ninja Yari is still disgusting, that’s such a good weapon on her

@SatsumaFSoysoy– I actually still don’t have a single Kaden, while I have all the other Fates Beasts, including their Seasonals. I don’t know why he continues to evade me. I’m actually tempted to at least get one copy of the NY Version.

Ah, the evil Mystic Boost Hel who will never have to worry about dying. Good that Lilina could handle everything on her side so the trench didn’t bother her too much.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:29 AM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy  Slow and steady won the race here. Hel, Lilina and Brunnya were in no rush to finish off their opponents. Nice clear!

I think it was literally impossible for Lilina or Hel to die unless I let Veld hit them or something.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:52 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy– I actually still don’t have a single Kaden, while I have all the other Fates Beasts, including their Seasonals. I don’t know why he continues to evade me. I’m actually tempted to at least get one copy of the NY Version.

Ah, the evil Mystic Boost Hel who will never have to worry about dying. Good that Lilina could handle everything on her side so the trench didn’t bother her too much.

RIP on Kaden. Hope you have better luck in the coming days with him.