Fire Emblem Fates - Flag for units leaving your party?

windypanda1

Hello, I am aiming to make a Capture Emblem Romhack where the goal is to capture enemy units to use as your team and thus I want the player recruits to be usable on that chapter and not be usable for the rest of the game.

I'm sure some kind of flag exists because the temporary early game units (Kaze, Rinkah, Sakura, Azura) all leave your party on chapter 6 Conquest, and you can also use Camilla/Xander/Elise for chapter 6 until they leave your party and rejoin in later chapters. I've been digging through Paragon Editor for hours and I still haven't managed to find any leads. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

I'm not sure if it's a flag, or just temporary units.  For example, the Nohr bunch will have different stats when they rejoin.  Perhaps examining the chapter's events will yield more clues?

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm not sure if it's a flag, or just temporary units.  For example, the Nohr bunch will have different stats when they rejoin.  Perhaps examining the chapter's events will yield more clues?

Yep, they are temporary units within the chapter. It’s tedious work to copy and paste an enemy and change the model, portrait, bases, class, skills, etc. but I got it done.

Edited by windypanda1