Is there a cheat to access the true ending if you didn't get all the weapons?

Kinshi

I don't know how the game is actually coded, so I don't know if it actually checks if you cleared all the side missions. If it doesn't and only cares if you have the weapons, you can try this suggestion, but repeat, I don't know if it will work.

Here's this link to add/change things in the game thru codebreaker: Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi – Codebreaker Codes

If you can understand it, find the legendary weapons digits you don't have into your inventory and replace the ##.

Character slot 1 (most likely Roy)
3202AB94 00##          Item Slot 1 Type
3202AB95 0014          Item Slot 1 Quantity

I don't think it's the missions themselves, because you can miss the true ending by breaking the legendary weapons before that point.  So the Codebreaker code above will "give" you those weapons, which in turn should allow you to access the True Ending.

• 1 month later...

You know a UPS patch to remove the check for the true ending entirely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. And using FE GBA Builder it shouldn't be that hard at all. If someone reminds me tomorrow I could maybe whip something up.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:33 AM, Jotari said:

You know a UPS patch to remove the check for the true ending entirely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. And using FE GBA Builder it shouldn't be that hard at all. If someone reminds me tomorrow I could maybe whip something up.

Alright, should be tomorrow by now. Remember to whip that up real quick.

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Alright, should be tomorrow by now. Remember to whip that up real quick.

Past tomorrow in fact, but lucky for you it was very easy to do. I've made a topic for it here.

• 10 months later...

I'm pretty sure you can just use the chapter select cheat using the codebreaker gamefaqs link provided by others to just skip to those right after you've beat neverending dream. if so make sure to only use it on the save screen/chapter restart(resume) screen, or some pretty wonky stuff'll happen and your game will get messed up.