Audio to texts

Hasechi

There are a lot actually. If you search "Audio to Text" software or website, you'll find a decent amount of options, and they usually have the option to also have Text to audio as well.

Here's a list, some free and some not: Techradar: Best speech-to-text Software in 2021

If you're looking to do a few words, you can just use something like google search engine as it has the built in-option to convert audio to text to search something (which I use a lot).

EDIT: Oh wait, you said import an audio. Ah... that a more exclusive feature. Yeah... you're just have to look into the details. Some in the list I provided does have it, like Otter, but I don't know about 'free' software or website.

Edited by Clear World

32 minutes ago, Clear World said:

There are a lot actually. If you search "Audio to Text" software or website, you'll find a decent amount of options, and they usually have the option to also have Text to audio as well.

Here's a list, some free and some not: Techradar: Best speech-to-text Software in 2021

If you're looking to do a few words, you can just use something like google search engine as it has the built in-option to convert audio to text to search something (which I use a lot).

EDIT: Oh wait, you said import an audio. Ah... that a more exclusive feature. Yeah... you're just have to look into the details. Some in the list I provided does have it, like Otter, but I don't know about 'free' software or website.

I did actually search google alot. But those tools is not good enough. Thank you. . I will test the link you sent 🙂