What is the single highest HP bar in this game?

So I was in a discussion about if after Three Houses, Duma still holds the title of the single largest HP bar in all of FE (at 200). Main rules that apply are highest difficulty (Maddening or Hard if Cindered Shadows) and that it has to be ONE HP bar, obviously a lot of monsters have a higher total HP than 200 but do any of them have 200+ HP in a single health bar?

I believe the highest HP bar in the game is the Hegemon's final HP bar, at 199 HP.

Not sure if anything ties that (maybe Rhea?) but I don't think anything beats that.

So it appears Duma still holds the crown.

As for total HP, it'd have to compare with Anankos (across all four parts) and Ashera (if you count the aurora)

Anankos has 286 in Lunatic (the highest bars hitting 80), while Ashera has 840 with her Auroras (max of 120 herself).

If we treat everything together, Ashera would still be unbeaten, considering none have more than 4 bars and none hit above 200 in any of them. Course, that's if you treat the Auroras as part of her HP

14 hours ago, Dayni said:

As for total HP, it'd have to compare with Anankos (across all four parts) and Ashera (if you count the aurora)

Anankos has 286 in Lunatic (the highest bars hitting 80), while Ashera has 840 with her Auroras (max of 120 herself).

If we treat everything together, Ashera would still be unbeaten, considering none have more than 4 bars and none hit above 200 in any of them. Course, that's if you treat the Auroras as part of her HP

Rhea can:t be killed until all the white beasts are defeated in Silver Snow I believe (she recovers like all of her HP every turn if they:re alive, right?). So by the logic of the aura you could say that the white beasts are all part of her HP bar too. And since they can spawn indefinitely till you take the seize point, Silver Snow Rhea could be argued to have effectively infinite HP...Not that I:m actually saying I think that.

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Rhea can:t be killed until all the white beasts are defeated in Silver Snow I believe (she recovers like all of her HP every turn if they:re alive, right?). So by the logic of the aura you could say that the white beasts are all part of her HP bar too. And since they can spawn indefinitely till you take the seize point, Silver Snow Rhea could be argued to have effectively infinite HP...Not that I:m actually saying I think that.

Not a bad argument, though I don't know if that restores lost bars, it isn't active if they're outside the (large) range and of course if you break her shield it's not on at all. (besides, that's recovering lost HP, we could argue Veld has infinite HP like that, or Ashera if you don't kill her with Ike)

Also I'd take that fort, why would I want to deal with them forever?

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Not a bad argument, though I don't know if that restores lost bars, it isn't active if they're outside the (large) range and of course if you break her shield it's not on at all. (besides, that's recovering lost HP, we could argue Veld has infinite HP like that, or Ashera if you don't kill her with Ike)

Wait how does Veld recover HP? Though speaking of him, how much HP does he have if we cound all the dread lords in his bar? Well if definitely wouldn:t exceed Rhea, though I:m still curious.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well yeah, of course. That:s how you beat her without trying to go through infinite HP.

Just now, Jotari said:

Wait how does Veld recover HP? Though speaking of him, how much HP does he have if we cound all the dread lords in his bar? Well if definitely wouldn:t exceed Rhea, though I:m still curious.

He's on a throne.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

He's on a throne.

Veld has a Vulnerary (of yet-to-be-created-Elixir strength like all Vulneraries in Thracia) and Renewal too, he is the only unit in the entire game with that skill. Being very ORKOable, it's no surprise that would be forgotten.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

I think the trigger from that is one getting within 10 spaces of her. It's also a barrier ability, iirc, so completely breaking her barrier will stop this.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

It's definitely possible, you just have to brute force it. With Ashera there's no real way around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PELCHxak-C0&lc=UgxIsPhfz2BuHHOoJ014AaABAg.99OeQ68asb_9C39wO2VT48

... she does auto refill a lifebar once, so she technically has five, but you don't have to deplete the first one completely either.

Edited by Cysx

Yeah I don't really count the White Beasts as part of Rhea's HP because she can be beaten with them still alive, though I'm not sure if she will even heal off them unless you allow her to have Enemy Phase, either way healing doesn't really add to a healthbar in the context of this (I'm more so talking maximum HP rather than the total HP you have to fight through)

You could argue the Ten Elites and Nemesis in that regard too but I wouldn't be surprised to find out Nemesis is beatable with the Ten Elites alive

2 hours ago, Cysx said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PELCHxak-C0&lc=UgxIsPhfz2BuHHOoJ014AaABAg.99OeQ68asb_9C39wO2VT48

... she does auto refill a lifebar once, so she technically has five, but you don't have to deplete the first one completely either.

And that even activates when you take the fort to the south, healing her for 0 damage.

How often do people manage to keep her in the first form I wonder. I doubt it based on the conditions to her form change I assume.

21 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, Anankos in Revelation Lunatic is actually beaten out for total HP by 4/5 3H Final Bosses, the 1/5 being Nemesis

1 hour ago, Weeping Dalek (MK) said:

You could argue the Ten Elites and Nemesis in that regard too but I wouldn't be surprised to find out Nemesis is beatable with the Ten Elites alive

He is, yeah. I believe the setup was a 100% crit vengeance with Cyril, but a mere Luna crit works too.

22 hours ago, Dayni said:

Taking the fort aggros every enemy on the map; I personally found the map much easier not taking the fort. The spawning ones should never get within 10 squares to allow her to heal anyway; they're weak to arrows so they're pretty easy to carve through with Brave Bows and Hunter's Volley.