Jump to content
Jotari

Technically we have every final boss except Medeus and the Fire Dragon

Recommended Posts

So with Manfroy:s Berdo added to the mix we now in some sense have every final boss except Medeus and the Fire Dragon. Obviously Grima, Julius, Veld, Idoun, Fomortiis, Ashnard, Grima(x3), Garon, Takumi and Nemesis are in the game. The final bosses that are missing are Medeus (x2), Fire Dragon, Ashera, Anankos, Immaculate One (x2) and Hegemon Edelgard. However, Edelgard and Rhea are both in the game already in their non final boss forms. Likewise Anankos is there as he:s the one posessing fallen Takumi. And at a stretch, we have Yune who is the same entity as Ashera, so Ashera is kinda sorta there too (yeah that ones the biggest stretch). So the only other final bosses are Medeus and the random generic Fire Dragon...what are the chances random Fire Dragon gets in before Medeus? Sounds silly, but then I was kind of expecting Veld to be long after the likes of Medeus, Anankos and Ashera too. And where is Nergal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about Anankos (or the fire dragon), but I certainly hope that along with Medeus and Nergal, we get proper versions of Ashera and Seiros at some point.

Raydrik would also be nice at some point, while we're bringing up penultimate bosses. And Jahn, for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't care about Anankos (or the fire dragon), but I certainly hope that along with Medeus and Nergal, we get proper versions of Ashera and Seiros at some point.

Raydrik would also be nice at some point, while we're bringing up penultimate bosses. And Jahn, for that matter.

Velds appearances as a GHB in of itself isn:t all that surprising, but I really expected Raydrik before Veld. He just cuts a more striking figure in my own personal opinion. Even Phan or Salem I would have put down as more likely to come earlier than Veld as GHB units. As I:ve heard someone else mention, hes probably the least popular character we have in Heroes right now (not to say I:m dissapointed he:s here, I do want all the final bosses eventually, he:s just the least among that list I and anyone else would be clamoring for).

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Velds appearances as a GHB in of itself isn:t all that surprising, but I really expected Raydrik before Veld. He just cuts a more striking figure in my own personal opinion. Even Phan or Salem I would have put down as more likely to come earlier than Veld as GHB units. As I:ve heard someone else mention, hes probably the least popular character we have in Heroes right now (not to say I:m dissapointed he:s here, I do want all the final bosses eventually, he:s just the least among that list I and anyone else would be clamoring for).

Yeah, I'm really glad Veld got in but I was skeptical he ever would. I figured the next FE5 GHB would be Raydrik or Galzus.

Looking over the four CYL results, he's the lowest scoring of all currently playable units in 3 and 4. In both 1 and 2, he's in 3rd place, beating Darros and Jorge.

I hope Salem gets in eventually, somehow.

Edited by Othin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'd be funny if the Fire Dragon got in before Medeus.

...as some sort of massive raid boss. They could implement all the other final bosses that way as well, separate from their unit appearances. It'd be interesting, though I guess it'd also be more resources pooled into what's already being done with Rokkr sieges...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The big thing with Medeus, Ashera, and maybe the Fire Dragon is that if they're included as Mythics, they're up against not only those from other games but also the OCs. We still need to get Freyr from the last book, we just were introduced to Eitri who's probably coming sooner rather then later, and after her will be Otr, Fafnir, and the two Valkyries. That's six characters, enough to fill up the rest of the year if they wanted, and even if they double up or throw them onto regular banners it's still likely we'd get at least a few of them in the usual rotation. With that in mind, it depends on when they want to squeeze them in, and after last year only included Mila and Brammimond we could just not see them for a long time. 

That said, another option for Medeus and the Fire Dragon is to be put in as GHB candidates. For the former he's basically next in line as every other major villain from Archanea is in the game now and none of the others beat him out in terms of importance. Fire Dragon however would have to wait at least a good couple years as a number of villains like Nergal, Sonia, and Limstella are still waiting and they're certainly going to be first before the dragon. 

They could also be made into special units like a Seasonal or Fallen, though I'm not sure how anyone would feel about Medeus being dressed in a bunny outfit or Ashera going out in a Swimsuit. 

Edited by Medeus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It'd be funny if the Fire Dragon got in before Medeus.

...as some sort of massive raid boss. They could implement all the other final bosses that way as well, separate from their unit appearances. It'd be interesting, though I guess it'd also be more resources pooled into what's already being done with Rokkr sieges...

While I don:t expect them to actually do it, they could implement the Fire Dragon as a Nergal alt (using his crazy face) where he summons it. Course we:d need regular Nergal before we would even need consider Nergal alts (then again the Ashnard we have now is kind of an alt, still, itd be weird if a hypthetical breah Nergal got in before a standard tome Nergal).

16 minutes ago, Medeus said:

The big thing with Medeus, Ashera, and maybe the Fire Dragon is that if they're included as Mythics, they're up against not only those from other games but also the OCs. We still need to get Freyr from the last book, we just were introduced to Eitri who's probably coming sooner rather then later, and after her will be Otr, Fafnir, and the two Valkyries. That's six characters, enough to fill up the rest of the year if they wanted, and even if they double up or throw them onto regular banners it's still likely we'd get at least a few of them in the usual rotation. With that in mind, it depends on when they want to squeeze them in, and after last year only included Mila and Brammimond we could just not see them for a long time. 

That said, another option for Medeus and the Fire Dragon is to be put in as GHB candidates. For the former he's basically next in line as every other major villain from Archanea is in the game now and none of the others beat him out in terms of importance. Fire Dragon however would have to wait at least a good couple years as a number of villains like Nergal, Sonia, and Limstella are still waiting and they're certainly going to be first before the dragon. 

They could also be made into special units like a Seasonal or Fallen, though I'm not sure how anyone would feel about Medeus being dressed in a bunny outfit or Ashera going out in a Swimsuit. 

This is the OG final boss of the entire series. Of the Archanean villains only Gharnef and maybe Camus ever beat him in terms of importance. But he:s been so completely ignored thus far that I legit wouldn:t be surprsied if we got Mannu or Jiol before him. Hell even Lang could be in the running before him too. There:s also Ghost Gharnef for a chance to have an Imhullu tome that actually represents its canon abilities. There:s no reason to pick any of these over Medeus, but if they want to keep shafting him then the options are there. At least Medeus having two forms means they can afford to have him as a GHB and still keep him as a Mythic too. Course the other side of that is the fact that theres two Medeuses (three including Tokyo Mirage Sessions if they ever want to go there) and they still haven:t even given us one after five years.

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Medeus said:

The big thing with Medeus, Ashera, and maybe the Fire Dragon is that if they're included as Mythics, they're up against not only those from other games but also the OCs. We still need to get Freyr from the last book, we just were introduced to Eitri who's probably coming sooner rather then later, and after her will be Otr, Fafnir, and the two Valkyries. That's six characters, enough to fill up the rest of the year if they wanted, and even if they double up or throw them onto regular banners it's still likely we'd get at least a few of them in the usual rotation. With that in mind, it depends on when they want to squeeze them in, and after last year only included Mila and Brammimond we could just not see them for a long time. 

That said, another option for Medeus and the Fire Dragon is to be put in as GHB candidates. For the former he's basically next in line as every other major villain from Archanea is in the game now and none of the others beat him out in terms of importance. Fire Dragon however would have to wait at least a good couple years as a number of villains like Nergal, Sonia, and Limstella are still waiting and they're certainly going to be first before the dragon. 

They could also be made into special units like a Seasonal or Fallen, though I'm not sure how anyone would feel about Medeus being dressed in a bunny outfit or Ashera going out in a Swimsuit. 

I don't think we'll get playable Eitri until maybe the summer, around the same time we got Mirabillis last year. I can see Fafnir and Otr being doubled up in November of this year.

The 2 Valkyries we can't be sure of as they may be like Thorr and be held off for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jotari said:

While I don:t expect them to actually do it, they could implement the Fire Dragon as a Nergal alt (using his crazy face) where he summons it. Course we:d need regular Nergal before we would even need consider Nergal alts (then again the Ashnard we have now is kind of an alt, still, itd be weird if a hypthetical breah Nergal got in before a standard tome Nergal).

This is the OG final boss of the entire series. Of the Archanean villains only Gharnef and maybe Camus ever beat him in terms of importance. But he:s been so completely ignored thus far that I legit wouldn:t be surprsied if we got Mannu or Jiol before him. Hell even Lang could be in the running before him too. There:s also Ghost Gharnef for a chance to have an Imhullu tome that actually represents its canon abilities. There:s no reason to pick any of these over Medeus, but if they want to keep shafting him then the options are there. At least Medeus having two forms means they can afford to have him as a GHB and still keep him as a Mythic too. Course the other side of that is the fact that theres two Medeuses (three including Tokyo Mirage Sessions if they ever want to go there) and they still haven:t even given us one after five years.

Summoner Nergal would be fun. But yeah, hopefully standard Nergal with his personal tome first.

As for Medeus - we're coming up on the fourth anniversary, not the fifth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Summoner Nergal would be fun. But yeah, hopefully standard Nergal with his personal tome first.

As for Medeus - we're coming up on the fourth anniversary, not the fifth.

Yeah I kind of realized that after I posted. It:s the five books thats tripping me up. One of those 21st century in 2000 years because there:s no zeroth century situations.

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Yeah I kind of realized that after I posted. It:s the five books thats tripping me up. One of those 21st century in 2000 years because there:s no zeroth century situations.

My way of thinking of it is - the fourth book ends close to the fourth anniversary, etc. But yeah, it's complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Yune is one half of Ashunera, not Ashera.

As I said.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

So with Manfroy:s Berdo added to the mix we now in some sense have every final boss except Medeus and the Fire Dragon. Obviously Grima, Julius, Veld, Idoun, Fomortiis, Ashnard, Grima(x3), Garon, Takumi and Nemesis are in the game. The final bosses that are missing are Medeus (x2), Fire Dragon, Ashera, Anankos, Immaculate One (x2) and Hegemon Edelgard. However, Edelgard and Rhea are both in the game already in their non final boss forms. Likewise Anankos is there as he:s the one posessing fallen Takumi. And at a stretch, we have Yune who is the same entity as Ashera, so Ashera is kinda sorta there too (yeah that ones the biggest stretch). So the only other final bosses are Medeus and the random generic Fire Dragon...what are the chances random Fire Dragon gets in before Medeus? Sounds silly, but then I was kind of expecting Veld to be long after the likes of Medeus, Anankos and Ashera too. And where is Nergal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't think we'll get playable Eitri until maybe the summer, around the same time we got Mirabillis last year. I can see Fafnir and Otr being doubled up in November of this year.

The 2 Valkyries we can't be sure of as they may be like Thorr and be held off for now.

I doubt they'd have us wait that long. Mirabilis waited only about a month after her initial introduction as her debut chapter was in May while the Awakening banner she was on released in June. We've already seen Eitri with this chapter and she'll be properly fleshed out with the next one we'll get by February, so unless she turns out to be a secret villain I'd expect her to either be on a regular New Heroes banner by next month or the Mythic banner in March.

Fair point on the Valkyries, but unlike Thorr they're being advertised as characters involved in the plot of this book, so we can't ignore the possibility that they may be more like Loki.

Edited by Medeus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I don’t think they’re ever going to bother releasing the Fire Dragon by itself. The only way I see it getting in is through the aforementioned idea of combining it with Nergal to make an armored dragon unit like M!Grima.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Looking over the four CYL results, he's the lowest scoring of all currently playable units in 3 and 4. In both 1 and 2, he's in 3rd place, beating Darros and Jorge.

Veld additionally dethrones the also Edward Bosco voiced Luke as the FEH character with the least amount of CYL votes total (129 to 216).

This of course doesn’t count the characters who haven’t been in any CYLs yet (Altina, Bramimond, Mirabilis, Freyja, Reginn).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, I don’t think they’re ever going to bother releasing the Fire Dragon by itself. The only way I see it getting in is through the aforementioned idea of combining it with Nergal to make an armored dragon unit like M!Grima.

Veld additionally dethrones the also Edward Bosco voiced Luke as the FEH character with the least amount of CYL votes total (129 to 216).

This of course doesn’t count the characters who haven’t been in any CYLs yet (Altina, Bramimond, Mirabilis, Freyja, Reginn).

Would be pretty hilarious to release the Fire Dragon stand alone though. They could even do it as a joke. Like it doesn't even have a human form. All its quotes in the castle and it's Lv40 convo and all would just be grrr, grr, gah. That could result in some solid humor if the game keeps lampshading how ridiculous it is to have this big unknown dragon sitting there permanentlty transformed amongst all the heroes (even though there's no canon reason for the Fire Dragon to be a mindless beast and by all rights should be just as lucid and Nills and Ninian).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't consider that only Medeus and the fire Dragon remain. Ashera, Anankos (2 froms), the immaculate one (2 forms again) and the Hagemon Husk also need to get in the game. I can see the Hagemon and the immaculate one being Fallens and Medeus, Ashera and Anankos being myhtics.

I think I have already mentioned how I would like to see some more obscure choices like demon Fermotiis and the fire Dragon however I don't think they will get them in any time soon if at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aethernal LUX said:

Its such a crime that at year 5 Nergal still not be present in FEH yet...

And also Limstella, Sonia, Ephidel...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IS?

Whoops. Sorry wrong thread.

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's getting quite ridiculous. The First final boss shouldn't be the Last one to be added, but it might as well end up being that way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashera or Ashunera should get in. I'm personally favoring the former since Ashunera barely plays a plot role in the Tellius series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Asheris said:

Ashera or Ashunera should get in. I'm personally favoring the former since Ashunera barely plays a plot role in the Tellius series.

Asheruna seems like a good pick for a seasonal-only unit. Unlike Ashera, she seems like she'd be pretty low priority for a mythic slot, but it'd let her have some presence regardless. Sort of like having seasonal versions of both Ashera and Yune in one package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...