Patrick Seitz just clarified the Laurent VA confusion that he did voiced Laurent, not George C. Cole

King Marth 64

I just got a Twitter notification that Patrick Seitz (the voice director in Awakening, Warriors, Three Houses, and Heroes along with VA for Basilio, Hector, Camus, Jeritza, etc.) just tweeted minutes ago when I asked Patrick Seitz about the confusion that Behind The Voice Actors website (which it was skeptical for them to make jump the gun to put it in a snap and claming it that they were right without checking their sources) about if he did voiced Laurent that made confusion around in 2016. Patrick Seitz just reconfirmed it in his tweet reply that he indeed voiced Laurent in Awakening (he did made a mistake in 2016 that he didn't exclusively voiced Basilio in Awakening). The credits in Fire Emblem Awakening for Laurent's part labeled voiced by George C. Cole was a mistake.

Edited by King Marth 64

I'm impressed that he remembered to reply to a five year old tweet. I wonder what jogged his memory; did he happen to hear some of Laurent's lines recently and thought "oh yeah, I did voice him after all"? Is Laurent getting into Heroes soon? It's good to know regardless, especially after all these years.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Is Laurent getting into Heroes soon?

That’s the only logical explanation I can think of. He was probably contacted recently to do the voice again for an upcoming awakening kids banner which then prompted him to remember this tweet and reply to it.

11 hours ago, Ottservia said:

That’s the only logical explanation I can think of. He was probably contacted recently to do the voice again for an upcoming awakening kids banner which then prompted him to remember this tweet and reply to it.

No please, not my orb stash!!!

On 1/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, Lightchao42 said:

I'm impressed that he remembered to reply to a five year old tweet. I wonder what jogged his memory; did he happen to hear some of Laurent's lines recently and thought "oh yeah, I did voice him after all"? Is Laurent getting into Heroes soon? It's good to know regardless, especially after all these years.

I only did was asked Patrick Seitz back at 2016 about if he ever did voiced Laurent because of the guys at Behind The Voice Actors were making some theories from 2016 about the credits in Awakening that Nintendo put Laurent as his Va as George C. Cole as a mistake and think Patrick Seitz was the one voiced him and they were carelessly put in their page without sources. I only did was tried to show the confirmation to the guys at Behind The Voice Actors about Patrick Seitz's response that he didn't voice Laurent back at 2016 (this was before Patrick Seitz replied back saying he made a mistake that he did voiced Laurent) and their admin NCZ was kinda angry at me with a snarky comment when I showed them Patrick's tweet about his response as a source that they never bothered to fix it afterwards in the Awakening VA cast page in the website.

I'm kinda wondered if Patrick managed to listen his recordings of Laurent in Awakening since he hasn't voiced him since 2012-2013?

Edited by King Marth 64