January/February 2021 Event Calendar

NSSKG151

Survey says we are getting a Seasonal banner this month. I hope it is something new like a cooking banner, samurai theme or even something based on that Voting Juliblee event they had us vote for last year. I just don't want Hot Springs 2.0.

Wow, more Pawns of Loki. I kind of wish Grand Conquest and Rokkr Siege would come back since I actually kind of like playing those modes since I could score well and wasn't a toxic PVP whale wasteland like Pawns of Loki is.

Valentine's banner at the beginning of February means the New Heroes banner for February might get spoiled by the BHB on next month's calendar.

I have no idea what Fluffy Fur Tour is suppose to imply.

Edited by NSSKG151

I guess Double Special Heroes will be back in February.

Hero with Combat boosts will be a Blow skill family banner given its Japanese title.

We usually get the New Power banner pretty soon after an update, right? Then that means the next update will likely be the first week of February to coincide with the anniversary. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

I don't mind if it's hot springs again as long as it's better than the last one. They might think another theme would go over better, though.

Seems like Pawns of Loki is on a Mjolnir's Strike-ish schedule, now. That's interesting. Wish they'd give us the Mjolnir's Strike schedule, too.

Ugh, enough with seasonal banners every month. If they really don't want to give us so many story chapters in a row, they could give us banners like the first two released into the game where you have a unifying theme where you can release base versions of characters from different games on one banner.

I don't mind Hot Springs as long as the selection is interesting, I agree. Preferably more people who could "use a break" because they are such intense warriors like Ryoma and Hinoka, and less Elise, Sakura and Camilla lol. Saizo alt please?

Anyway, I was hoping for another TMS banner. Maybe next time...

Fluffy Fur Tour looks interesting. Finally getting beast quests? Everyone should probably have enough, right?

So much Pawns of Loki... dang, we say we like one mode once and now they won't stop shoving it down our throats lol. 

FB rerun taking place as soon as the current one ends is all according to plan. There is still time for me to pick up a Ronan!

Just to point it out: there’s apparently no TT banner for the Valentine’s TT. Make of that what you will.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wow, more Pawns of Loki. I kind of wish Grand Conquest and Rokkr Siege would come back since I actually kind of like playing those modes since I could score well and wasn't a toxic PVP whale wasteland like Pawns of Loki is.

I’m sorry, but what? GC is just as bad with the cancerous PvP units as PoL, which GC’s longer grind makes all the more painful.

If GC is to rot on the back burner for a while, then I personally say good riddance.

The special heroes on the 17th are going to be themed after shinigami or ghosts of some kind just you watch. I mean we’ve already had pirates and ninjas it only seems appropriate. Let the shounen jump references continue I say.

I know that seasonal banners make money and that IS chases the money, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I have been playing the game since release, you know.

Edited by Sunwoo

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I’m sorry, but what? GC is just as bad with the cancerous PvP units as PoL, which GC’s longer grind makes all the more painful.

If GC is to rot on the back burner for a while, then I personally say good riddance.

I don't know, I would rather fight other people's units with characters I can actually control then whatever the game randomizes and then auto plays for me.

Hmm, hopefully the Special Heroes banner has some sort of incentive gimmick to summon on it. If after the sparkable Christmas banner and the 3/3/2% NY banner they revert back to a standard 3/3% banner for what's coming, that's not palatable at all. Especially as I was hoping for one last sparkable banner to mark the end of my time with FEH.

Oh well, worst case scenario I just summon on the anniversary Hero Fest, the Legendary banner or just catch the tail end of the NY banner I guess.

Please, no more seasonal banners! At least we get more orbs and I get to save them. Maybe I should make it my goal to hit 800 orbs or something...

I'll probably just summon for Hero Fest as well. I need more Brave Claude merges, but I also want to get archer Hinoka merges for her refine. Decisions, decisions...

Fluffy Fur Tour? Kaden comes to mind, since he can't stop talking about his fur. I can't imagine this being anything other than a beast thing.

Also, I am both excited and in pain about the upcoming seasonal banner. I'm burning all my orbs right now (12 of which I burned on the wrong banner...) trying to get New Years Gunnthra, New Years Fjorm, and (mostly focusing on) Christmas Tharja (I want that R Tome Valor darnit.) I don't have the orbs for new seasonals! x_x

I wonder what the theme will be. I hope it's hot springs! That and the picnic theme were so nice (I see both as wholesome (the true meaning (akin to "innocent," being the opposite of "vile," "indecent," "lewd," or "obscene")), not "cute" like a lot of people online seem to use it for), relaxing themes), and I sincerely hope we get more of them!

1/12: New Power banner (Lewyn, Hinoka, Genny)
1/14: Hot Springs rerun banner (Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Elise)
1/16: Tanya+Osian BHB banner
1/17: TT banner
1/18: Special Heroes banner
1/19: TT
1/20: Combat boosts
1/22: New Heroes + Forging Bonds Rerun (Ike, Julia, Corrin, Lyon)
1/24: Iago GHB rerun
1/28: Mythic Heroes banner
1/30: Wrath banner
2/2: (something could happen during the anniversary celebration)
2/5: Valentines 2021 banner; Tempest Trials
2/9: New Power banner

So this month's season: could be another Hot Spring banner or some other one-off theme not unlike the aforementioned Hot Springs theme, or the picnic, pirates, or ninja themes.

Finally a date on the Fallen Heroes 2020 rerun. Will definitely pull since I need a Fallen Ike for Repel.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just to point it out: there’s apparently no TT banner for the Valentine’s TT. Make of that what you will.

I do recall at least one seasonal TT having the previous year's seasonals as bonus units. Maybe that? Or all of the units are summonable or free at the time like how they handle VG.

I would rather have more GC or Rokkr Seiges, but at least they're making the advanced mode in Pawns of Loki not as bad I guess. More seasonal banners yay... Hopefully it will have a gimmick that makes it beneficial to summon on with all the back to back banners going on.

From another thread someone got me into thinking that the Valentines banner could be 3 Houses based with Jeralt and Sitri or something.

And that Fluffy Fur Tour thing, we will definitely learn more about that in a FEH channel. Probably has to do with beast units, I was thinking that the diversity of beast units is kind of low, just the same set of characters getting alts. Makes sense though since you don't want all of the new Heroes from the Tellius games to just be beasts.

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I see both as wholesome (the true meaning (akin to "innocent," being the opposite of "vile," "indecent," "lewd," or "obscene")), not "cute" like a lot of people online seem to use it for), relaxing themes

I'm with Merca here: if there's a focus on wholesomeness I wouldn't mind a 3H sauna banner in the vein of the Hot Springs one from 2019. If anything, the sauna lends itself to that considering how conservative the outfits are. I'm pretty sure F!Byleth's sauna-wear is more modest than her default outfit xD

Plus it'd give us more Heroes from the 3H backlog, which is always a plus. As for the Fur Fest...considering the current quests refuse to acknowledge colored bows and daggers I find it hard to believe they'd make quests dependent on Beast units. Maybe it's meant to be a Fluffy Feh/ Feather Fest instead and be a bunch of Anniversary Quests?

Edited by DefyingFates

I hope that the fluffy fur fest is beasts and we get a free red beast with it (like Kaze was part of quests then put in the normal pool).  I honestly kind of hope this new seasonal is a tea drinking banner it would be a good way to have Three Houses characters on it and I have always liked tea.