Did I overlevel far too far?

James Marshall

I've decided to start Lets Go Pikachu again but I have a problem

The problem us that have in order to make it a lot easier I spend almost 9 hours levelling my Team in Mount Moon and have used well over 4,100 candies, roughly 98% of which boosted Speed

But I'm worried, my weakest is Level 31 but I haven't even left Mount Moon and I want to know.  Have I overlevelled far too far?, and have I removed most of the games fun and challenge?

My team is as follows

The Level 34 Male Eevee that’s my starter. is stats are 101Hp, Attack 81, Defence 78, Special Attack 63, Special Defence 78 and Speed 172. He knows Headbutt, Double-Edge, Bite and Take Down

1 Level 34 Nidoking. His stats are 107Hp, Attack 89, Defence 59, Special Attack 71, Special Defence 75 and Speed 172. He knows Thrash, Headbutt, Double Kick and Poison Sting

1 Level 33 Female Weepinbell. Her stats are 86Hp, Attack 76, Defence 58, Special Attack 73, Special Defence 44 and Speed 157. She knows Vine Whip, Headbutt, Razor Leaf and Acid

1 Level 33 Female Pidgeotto. Her stats are 95Hp, Attack 46, Defence 49, Special Attack 61, Special Defence 47 and Speed 158. She knows Headbutt, Quick Attack, Gust and Wing Attack

1 Level 31 Female Butterfree. Her stats are 89Hp, Attack 40, Defence 56, Special Attack 66, Special Defence 71 and Speed 139. She knows Psybeam, Bug Buzz, Air Slash and Headbutt

1 Level 31 Male Pikachu. His stats are 79Hp, Attack 46, Defence 46, Special Attack 41, Special Defence 40 and Speed 121. He knows Slam, Thunder Bolt, Thunder and Headbutt